Posts by Leean_Taeyong

THIS SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A BOP AHHHHHH

AESPA PLEASE DON’T DISAPPOINT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You literally are defending him with the same arguments his defenders said when he arrested and jailed: police are corrupt for going after poor oppa only, it’s a conspiracy against him, the real bad guys put all the blame on him, he’s too pure to do anything with women like that, the women’s are prostitutes so they can’t be trusted etc. It’s all the same excuses as 2019 stemming from protecting seungri and your doing the same as them.“

You literally are putting words into my mouth. I never claimed that he was innocent, I never said anything about prostitutes or any women. “Poor oppa” was the most famous in the scandal so no matter what his wrongdoings were, it would clearly be higlighted towards him. I am pointing this out FOUR years later so don’t categorize me in the same “oPpa CAn do NO wROnG” delulus from 2019.

Your OP alone projects him in the best light possible.

No, it doesn’t. I just pointed out the fact that he had zero vocal victims and wasn’t accused of anything outlandish. The reason I claim his accusations are not outlandish is because the majority of the public figures involved in burning sun are proven of much worse. This was a comparison. I do not think trivially of molka sharing.

No vocal victims

You schooled me there.

Never been accused of anything outlandish

Like I have already said before, I am comparing his actions to others people’s actions which I realize it is not a comparison. Wrong is wrong.

scapegoat (because of his big name)for for the illegal activities from those who he interacted with.

You say this is a theory with no evidence to back it up which makes a lot of sense! He is the most famous so he’s definitely going to get the most heat.

Bottom line is, Do not compare me to his delusional ass fans. I am not an “0pPa Didn’T mEAn iT” ass bitch. The fact that you put me in the same category makes me want to **** *** ** Especially since I am a ** ****** Again, don’t you EVER put me in the same category as those mfs.

And I hate you seungri defenders.

He’s had his charges, he was indicted, he was tried in court, he was jailed. Where does the question of him being the victim of a conspiracy the he’s a fall guy of a set up come from now? This is the EXACT same shit seungri defenders were saying when he was arrested and facing court years ago and now you’re saying the same shit AFTER being found guilty and the dust has settled. That’s some dedication from his fans

Questioning gray areas =\= defending him. I’m not calling him innocent nor I am defending him. Hence why I claim I hate people like you, who are black and white thinkers. SK law isn’t trustworthy. I been hated this man for YEARS. Never was a hardcore defender. I’m just asking fucking questions.

Famous people have the means to deal with crazy fans and aren't per se threatened but the random women he took nudes of don't have the money or connections to keep themselves safe. The comparison with Trump is dumb on numerous levels so I'm not even going to touch on that.

Your personal insults don't make up for your lack of intellect btw.

“Lack of intellect” :laughs: yet you can’t even use the term of oppression correctly.