People need to stop being delusional and realize Jeongyeon is not going to come back to Twice. Im sad about Twice's future

• did you have the same thought as me? 71

1. yes :( (48) 68%
    2. no (23) 32%

I was so disappointed when I saw JYPs statement about Jeongyeon today because I thought she was getting better. Honestly her situation with the group doesnt look too good. She hasnt participated in majority of group activities for 1 and a half years and now JYP's statement says she will be taking a hiatus for "a while" but honestly how long is a while? Twice only has so much time left I'm starting to realize its a huge possibility Jeongyeon and jyp are try to wait it out until the contract expires so that the fans dont get upset. I am happy she is doing what will make her feel better though I just hope she is not trying to leave the group. I feel the same way with Tzuyu's situation with her fathers interview. We have to think of the worst right now so we wont be sad later. I feel like there is a 50 percent change Tzuyu will renew but 20 percent chance Jeongyeon will renew.

• Really? I don't follow Twice a lot and it was clear from Alcohol Free's promotions that Jeongyeon was dead tired and was clearly not on it, like it was obvious she was not her real self.

I don't think 3 of them will renew but that is alright, most groups do not renew, let alone girl groups.

I feel like since the JYP new girl group debut that was rumored to be rushed a few months that some of TWICE would not have renewed, and who would blame them?

Also we can only wait and see, ie the SNSD members who left and renewed were not the ones we had expected.

• She is on hiatus for 1 year?? That's a lot. I didn't know.

What did Tzuyu father said??

There was an interview where he said her being in TWICE was like a soldier going to war:

It was an interview where many people thought he did not like JYP. That makes sense tbh, the flag scandal? the fact that she gets less solo promos? the twice overworking in general?

• People need to stop overanalyzing Jeongyeon's situation and let her recover at her own pace, whatever that means.

We don't have nearly enough information to determine anything about her future. I prefer just to let her be and do her own thing.

its not overanalyzing if its right in our face. I want her to do her own thing too but some Once need to be prepared

• JYP Ent made mistake with bringing Jeongyeon back when she didn't fully recovered after neck injury. Then she lost 8kg of weight. She was in both Alcohol Free and Perfect World MV, and she also needed to record all her lines for songs, so it was another activity that we didn't see but she participated in it...

They should let her sit down for this comeback and don't record anything, just let girl live her life for half of year I bet then she will be back healthy and happy.

I've mentioned in other thread that what Blockberry did with Haseul is best example how to handle anxiety.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly she shouldn't have come back for Alcohol Free/Perfect World. They should have just let her record her parts in the songs and then sit out all promotions. I know that would have disappointing for her fans, but she needs proper time to actually get better. Three months here and there is not going to do it. If she had been given proper time to recover instead of coming back in February, we may not be at this point.

• i think she'll comeback but she might not renew

it's obvious that JYP rush her comeback when she wasn't totally recover, it was obvious watching their activities that she wasn't totally in it most of the time.

and the fact that her case is getting worse because now she also have to recover frompanic disorder, a mental health problem that she didn't have during her first break.

I think she might start to notice that Idols isn't a life for her, or that JYP isn't the agency she needs for her mental health

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• i think she'll comeback but she might not renew

it's obvious that JYP rush her comeback when she wasn't totally recover, it was obvious watching their activities that she wasn't totally in it most of the time.

and the fact that her case is getting worse because now she also have to recover frompanic disorder, a mental health problem that she didn't have during her first break.

I think she might start to notice that Idols isn't a life for her, or that JYP isn't the agency she needs for her mental health

JYP doesnt even have any more comebacks planned for Twice this year besides the english single in a few weeks which she is not going to participate in.

• I'm sad. But I didn't think that she should come back so soon. I would have been perfectly fine if she just sat in a chair and sang, if she did want to come back. Ad much as I missed her, I want her to be at her best and not rushed. If she doesn't renew, I'll still cheer her on no matter what. Now we just have to wait and see.

• i genuinely think she's done doing the work of an idol. Yes she loves twice a lot and onces know that very well but it seems really difficult for her now to do idol's job. As for her leaving twice, i don't think it will happen. I think she can bounce back if she really wants to. I'm rooting for her to get better mentally and physically.

• He said Tzuyu is not satisfied with JYP and she has been through a lot.

There was an interview where he said her being in TWICE was like a soldier going to war:

It was an interview where many people thought he did not like JYP. That makes sense tbh, the flag scandal? the fact that she gets less solo promos? the twice overworking in general?

Yeah Jeongyeon's hiatus started around September-ish if im not wrong and she missed all the promotions till AF where she participated in most of them but then she started not participating in them but we didnt know why, i guess we know now.

Also i dont remember exactly but i think it was something like "as soon as we can, we'll get her back home" (About tzuyu's father)

That's actually sad... I really like Twice as 9, but seeing how tough their activities is then i can see where such reclamations are coming from...

• for her own health she should leave, she will not get better in the stressful environment of being an idol, she also has a lot pain, in her alcohol free fancams you can see she was in pain because of an injury. A break will not solve anything if she has to be thrown back into the very place that causes her anxiety. Fans that are begging her to come back and stay are selfish, JYPE overworks twice so much, it is not healthy for her to continue at a company like that.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who should I trust more Jeongyeon's resolve or some random akp comments?

The answer is obvious.

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• The level of fake concern in this thread from users with well documented histories of dragging the group is hilarious.

OP calm down your irate speculation doesn't help Once, Twice or most importantly Jeongyeon. Relax and give her time and let her recover in peace regardless of the outcome.

Actually yeah this is going to become like a TWICE bashing thread at this rate.

I remember everyone thought Hyoyeon and Yuri would leave SNSD while Seohyun would stay when the opposite happened for the members.

• Jesus FUCK!

This whole thread is a joke.

Let her rest. Let her become healthy.

Everyone speculating on her health, her rejoining, her resigning just shut up.

She needs Peace. That's it. Peace and quiet.

Also at you who were @tting Tzuyu and her parents, is this thread about Tzuyu?

No it is not. And yes I know OP mentioned Tzuyu when they should not have.

But I guess your little bums are twerking at the thought of both of them not re-signing.

I for one will be an Once even none of the re-sign. Just so you get that.

And I am not the only one.

So please let JeongYeon relax and heal?

P.S.

Also StrawberryChaeng I am dissapointed in you making this thread.

I won't engage any further in this thread, but I expected better from you than to drag the entire group over an health issue. You are supposed to be an Once. 9 or None is our motto.

• Twice as a group needs a year long hiatus. Work on individual stuff finally, allow for individual instagrams so the girls can group their individual profiles, I want to see the girls in online dramas and try their hand in regular appearances in variety shows. I would love to see the Jline and Tzuyu develop their fame in their home countries through solo releases or drama and whatever promotions. This will give them more relaxation time hopefully and more options. Twice has done more than enough and are the most successful GG of their generation and one of the most in Kpop history. They deserve a group break

• I think she will come back but OT9 is basically a myth these days so the quicker that plaster is pulled off the better. Let the group have a title track or two without a token appearance and some lines from a member that should most likely be resting. Or put out sub-units/solo promos letting members that need rest, proper rest.

Until that happens the pressure for the members to rush themselves back will always be present to take some part in comebacks when that shouldn't be the case. I remember Mina coming back after a month or two initially to try some schedules and crying in the airport. Jeongyeon looking in visual discomfort during the Alcohol Free promo period.

Fans and the company have built up this OT9 or nothing stupidity so much that at this point it's detrimental in most aspects for me. But I feel like they'll play up to this delusion until renewal next year at which point it's easier to change it up.

• honestly I always thought that people saying Jeongyeon feeling done was kinda of too much but after seeing another hiatus on her... Jyp really sucks managing TWICE rn, I rememebr some Jeongyeon stans pointing out funny stuff... let us say that way

Tzuyu deserves better, Jeongyeon deserves better both had been crucial parts for TWICE popularity rn but to be fair I don't even feel like debating this rn, what i find very concerning is how it's always played as nothing as its gonna pass or something like that but I don't feel like this is "nothing" anymore, there's a big problem on JYP and about signin again idk, however no one I believe will be surprised if 2 or 3 members not signin up w JYP again but that's personally how I feel I am not the executive team so my opinion doesn't influence on this LMAO

this strategy of promotion that JYP has got tired and done very fast I believe they should have stop this and let them have individual stuff right after likey or somewhere close, imho their marketing and damaged done with it is startin to show their true faces rn, seems like JYP can't get it right with TWICE anymore maybe the company is so happy that they get money regardless of anything

• I don't know either way but I just want to know why this is going to be her second hiatus and what the underlying issue is or rather whether she can fix that with JYPE's assistance since personally I've never heard a member having a second hiatus...

I want what's best for her whether twice or otherwise...

• :cursing::cursing::cursing: dont scold me

• Holy shit the fake concern is so funny. I guess it's the weekly Twice will not re-sing/some members will not re-sign.

It was same fucking thing when Mina was on hiatus, people were saying that she will leave etc. and look what happen she came back. I'm kinda disappointed in some Onces... But I guess when you are stuck in parasocial relationship it doesn't matter what members will say, this people think that they always know better and will overanalyze stuff.

Cya next week in another Twice won't re-sign thread.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• The fact that the first people who responded aren't even Onces says alot :pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet:

• What JYP did to them in 2017-2018 unforgivable. Twice could have been the first GG to go 14 years as a full group. If Twice had normal comeback schedules (2 Korean, 1-2 Japanese each year), they would have been the first GG to break the 7 year curse while still remaining together and peaking, still selling 1M every year, still charting on Melon.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost. But JYP probably doesnt care. That's why he's got 800000 GGs lined up to replace them, three GGs in three years ffs.

If JYP doesnt give them huge golden parachutes (i'm talking MILLIONS of dollars worth of shares of the company preferably from JYP's personal stash) after they finally retire, omg i will SO PISSED. If i hear that JYP stole all their money for his cult while leaving them 3 million measly dollars each or whatever...omg.

• This thread contains 33 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!