Posts by rukia24

There are two important festivals in Japan and they are Kohaku and JOHNNYS C. (we all know that the company is undergoing a structural change and has lost its allies). Although the general public no longer watches tv like before and if we could use a metric I would quote this tweet.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BH never did his homework to promote TXT and BTS better, it all depends on the fans. Although BH should realize that the TXT fandom is constantly changing and they do not have a specific social network to retain fans. Regarding sales and streaming, if you have a powerful group of fans, longevity, views and sales determine the position of success, but if you do not have a song or album that is friendly to the general public we see the possibility of ending up as a group dependent on their fans and not being able to change their concept. Since the debut of TXT, HYBE has not stopped using them as scapegoats for sales, broadcasts, comeback days, so they cannot have a stable comeback, nor stable sales, added to the fact that they are still on RR and the other HYBE groups are on another American label. But with all these shortcomings they manage to keep their name in the top and some will think that the collaborations are not successful but I listen to them on the radio in my country in the top of music in English, in addition to bringing casual listeners on Spotify and win prizes with them. They just won two awards in China.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is not HYBE who is destroying kpop, it is the album distributors (which create many pre-sales in fictitious stores to support sales and returns later) and companies that manage multimedia services to make sajaegi. Before, Kpop groups were not limited to achievements or surpassing a certain group, so there was no pressure to create or break records, plus there was musical variety and the music charts were organic, now the song does not matter, it only matters to buy the song's place to make it a success.

People should be prepared to watch anime and know what categories they can support. Most anime should be canceled if people watch them with bad intentions because they don't understand the message. Anime has always had topics of debate with different positions and criticisms, whether good or bad. I don't defend SOOBIN but I watched Gore movies when I was 13 because my older brothers were watching and I don't see that my personality and beliefs have changed. The same thing happens with the majority of people who consume anime or Japanese movies, but what I hate is people who believe they are right just to harm people for their tastes, most of us are bothered by being insulted just because we listen to Kpop, The same thing happens with otakus. I hope they don't justify their double standards by using the moas children to point the finger at SOOBIN when most of us have secrets to hide from those around us. I applaud that SOOBIN is direct because it shows that he does not see a malicious undertone in things and if he believes that he should be more conscientious in his recommendations from now on, I hope that it is born of his own initiative and not due to social pressure from people who believe perfect.

Why do people who don't watch anime think they have the right to speak with double standards? BF is not a bl anime but a cult anime due to the experiences of the protagonists in the time they lived. Every anime that is not hentai has a psychological and philosophical background and is always debated between otakus or anime communities. It bothers me that many only use scenes to cancel.

I go for the HYBE group, they remind me of LMX in the vocal theme, also the members sing, dance and compose, if we see the visual theme along with the height of the members it is intimidating. They just need a good song, excellent choreography and they can have a decent group of fans, adding that Lara's sister has a spectacular discography, I can't imagine the talent that LARA has.

External Content youtu.be

From my point of view as a Kpop fan, it is accurate to say that this new TXT album is not the best and the way BH is promoting it is incoherent. But if I look at my playlists and compare them with those from last year and the beginning of the year, I only have TXT, AGUSTD, odd circle eye and LESSERAFIM, before I was a casual listener to more kpop groups and now I'm not.

I hope I'm not the only one who no longer sees enthusiasm for kpop, reading the comments from casual listeners about TXT's music I see better reviews than a kpop stan, it's been 2 days and I gave this new album a new chance and I can't stop listening to them as if I were a casual listener. I think that talking about achievements, goals, pigeonholing a group into a single concept takes away the enthusiasm. I hope TXT continues to collaborate with other artists and go to festivals so they can continue to attract casual listeners. ABOUT KPOP, I DON'T SEE A GROWTH IN THEM, I FEEL THEY HAVE STUCK IN A SINGLE CONCEPT CALLED BTS AND BP (BESIDES WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE THEM). NOW, talking about sales and streaming is a bit laughable considering that all groups buy playlists from them and release many versions of an album.

I heard around earlier this year as a rumor on Twitter, that TXT will attend the BBMAs and possibly the AMAs again.

Idk about any performance, but just them attending in general..which either way is good for me

the reaction of the Brazilian PG is good for txt, entertainment sites (farandula) are doing cover, Anitta is a big name in the Brazilian music industry and LATAM. The producers of the song are no joke. it all depends on TXT.

I LIKE THE SONGS OF CIX, AgustD, Le sserafim, Jimin and I keep listening to GN by TXT.