Posts by rukia24

because there are people salty and pressured by Bahiyyih? In this forum you should know that if a news about her becomes popular it is because of her fans, today there was another fan meeting and she received gifts.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Por favor, dime que no crees genuinamente y no estás tratando de decir que son las mismas personas que apoyan a todos los artistas de SM y compran todos sus álbumes. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I see SM fans as a family unit that has many artists to root for as a casual fan. I don't think it's bad. One can see that TVXQ in Japan sells well and it has been shown that the Japanese are equally supportive of Korean comebacks. He is one of the artists who always has a low profile, but for me he is the one that stands out the most in SM.

I don't think it's because he got married, it's just because SM Stan must have empty pockets by now. What MAX needs is to try collaborating with artists who are not from their company. He must create an image outside of SM. Jaejoong has done it. Max was always the one who followed the rules and never advertised for himself.

but isnt something more likely to go viral if it is "gp friendly"? those two concepts go hand and hand. the truth is, the term gp friendly can't be used as a blanket for only one type of concept/genre vs another? im using other trends of the time to call the songs of txt and fromis "gp friendly", im not calling them that bc they werent noisy. i think the songs i listed HAD the potential to go viral based on my personal perception of the trends at the time, but they didn't bc of various factors

HYBE has the connections, BH only has TXT and BTS where the fans have to do the marketing. If it wasn't for Universal's good management for TXT in Japan, I can assure you that there would be no OP for anime/drama. BIg HIt cares more about producing songs and now they are just getting their act together by giving individual opportunities to their artists.

I don't think that's necessarily true that they'll need something controversial to gain attention, and while the survival program is partially true, I thing a group simply needs promotion to be successful. And not just company promotion but also the fans need to make effort to promote groups whether that's with tiktok, youtube edits, a dance trend etc. I think for a group to be popular, effort needs to be made from three sides: fans, company, group. Without all of these parties working together and capitalising on each others efforts, the group won't reach their full potential and success . For example, if a group posts a dance practice with what could possibly be a very addictive dance the fans need to make sure the dance gains attention, then the company should look at the trends and the company and group can use that. In my opinion bighit made a mistake in not promoting anti-romantic more and this may be an unpopular opinion but I think no rules dance could've gone viral if it was pushed more by both the fans and the company because I watched those dance practices so many times, it was addictive.

That's true, but people are used to thinking that our fandom is made up of many ARMYMOA when in reality there are more male fans, Otakus. I hope this year we can have stable fanbases. Although BH will first want the fandom and TXT to strive for success when he practically didn't give us time to get to know them better when they were trainees.

what is missing for TXT to be a trending group is a big scandal or participating in a survival program or BH doing a passive and undetectable sajaegi, situations that are not going to happen.

Not only their title songs have decent streaming, but also their b-sides, they just need a hit song in Korea so they can get a good position on kchart, also have a group of constant fans who can help with streaming.

LOONA has a perfect discography and we don't know what its point of exposure will be, the bad thing is its extreme fans, but without coming from a big company, having dedicated fans can become a future success because what its fans lack is better organization . Although if your company is constantly changing its distribution, there will be no stability or connection networks.

It is not necessary to have distribution in the United States because BTS since 2016 was already making an appearance in that country. Both JYP and HYBE have more presence in other international markets than SM. In Japan Twice, NiZiu, BTS and Enhypen are popular. LDH and HybeJapan's new joint group are already starting auditions. In the United States we don't know how the new changes will affect Billboard, but last year BTS, TWICE, NCT and TXT had good positions in Billboard Hot200, having the highest position in sales TXT. only BTS and TXT can position their Japanese albums in the United States. In Korea it all depends on mediaplay or scandals that they can use to get media coverage or have a big fandom for streaming. The only groups that can chart without using a VPN are TBZ and TXT(4th gen), but they don't do as well as girl groups.

What narrative? That they are a family?

I don't think that is important anyway. The thing is the SM concert is available on a lot of popular streaming sites in including youtube. That's a good promo for all of their acts who participated, more exposure and all. People enjoy free stuffs so even if some might not stan a SM act, they would still watch. Not to mention, they made a good image for themselves that they're a generous company who would give free concert to "repay the fans' love". Maybe you don't think it's necessary because it's all about profits and money for you but SM might think differently and they look far in the future. The loss is like an investment to win fans' heart. and as a result, their acts had a very successful year and the songs that were released in the concert are even charting high on digital charts.

SM has to use all the social networks to promote their groups in a free concert, while HYBE does a paid concert, but the group's fans use all the social networks to release recipes and be accessible to everyone, without the need to look at artists we don't follow because we're not fans of the company.

What kpop fans should accept is that Bahiyyih has its own independent fandom if these fans like other artists who can follow random things.

Sometimes we like weird comments, Bahiyyih fans should realize that some people are going to normalize hate comments about her, they should live with the knowledge that there are double standards when it comes to anything Big Hit or when an artist is more popular than our favorites.

About Yurina the only thing I can say is that she likes the attention, like all celebrities, it's nothing new, but I feel that her or his staff are bad losers because it's not a single comment that they accidentally like

The song that shocked me and made me cry was with Nevermind by BTS when Suga raps the last verse and two BTS members want to cry. The other song is TXT's Dear S. I can see how much they love being musicians and it shows us Huening's production skills.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Hit knows what he's doing. The concept and the trailer is for the general public. If BH wants a video game, they're going to get it out using Huening's mentalist. The drawing of the comic is inspired by the characteristics of weebtoon BL, they are extremely popular. On the theme of knights they are also popular in novels and series. BH did a great job creating the concept of the TXT universe.

they can collaborate with whoever they want, BH does not prohibit them. Check out this TXT masterpiece featuring top Korean rappers

External Content youtu.be

I'll just say that TXT started slowly but surely this year. For each singer, music should be the letter of introduction, although the years go by they will continue to see if it has quality

It's impressive when groups can reach that number. But If we only use Gaon for reference, we are making up what they don't sell because there are returns. Basically any company that imports albums can make up sales using distribution. Hanteo is a little more precise in giving the information, I think only SKZ, EN, BTS, EXO, SVT and NCT have achieved it and it is incredible, but for me the most shocking thing is when there is a group that comes from a small company (it does not enter The Boyz nor Ateez, nor Oneus).

We are talking about a group that does not have the connections and I achieved something amazing.