The only front runner of 4th Gen is AESPA.

• Yes, the potential weak link isn't the Aespa members or the producer talent that SME has on-call. It's Aespa's team and how well they support them in all areas. They can keep doing easy and light stuff for the title-track MVs if they want, just have some very good album-cut songs.

I think SME had potential on the lady side of the roster within SNSD for years but they never seized the opportunity for development with those 3 members or the clear standout in EXO. Now they are trying to play "catch up" with Aespa. NCT still doesn't have a good rap sub-unit. The members with the right aura for Hip-Pop/Rap aren't even popular. D.O.'s English song was a miracle. Will it happen again? We will see. It's not going to happen overnight.

There still are elements in various songs (two solos and two groups respectively) that made me ask questions around sensibility like:

• Why are the rhythm and lead acoustic guitars clustered mostly to one side of a stereo channel?
    • Why are the drums so disconnected and turned down so low in this song?
    • Why does this song sound like it is missing a whole verse before the pre-chorus/chorus?
    • Why is this song clearly missing an 8-bar rap? Other versions are on YT. Can't say I wasn't onto something. The song is way hotter with rather than without it.

I read somewhere that the song Next Level - or some other recent SM song - sounds different/better with its youtube audio than the spotify audio. Which seems to suggest that sometimes they tweak up until the very end, and that what's being released is not as much in a finite state but more like nearly-complete.

As regarding to rap, I don't know about any rap sub-unit of NCT, but I did like this song that has most of the NCT rap potentials gathered together

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I liked it, a lot, somehow it sounded like pre-2000 old school rap.

It's also something that I can't imagine other SM boy groups do, only NCT which is the group where SM started to value rap seriously.

For that matter, I can't think of any other K-pop boy groups that made a rap song in this format, like this. At the most it'll only be a few :/

• Cringe revluves instead of protesting for their forgotten group, who haven't had a comeback in more than 2 years, they jump to the Aespa bandwagon, that's their last resort to have their bragging rights back lmao. giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95251264045319d061f3b17e04da3704124e78adf5e&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Sigh. Why are trolls and antis behaving like elementary school kids almost all of the time?

:-) Red Velvet are having their comeback next month, let's see how they'll do then, shall we :siptear:

On top of that, last that I know is that Red Velvet ain't a 4th gen group, which seems to be the topic of this thread.

As for the rest, trying to flamewar bait fans of other fandoms into fanwars just because you're bored is so lame and overdone. Try to control yourself more :wellr:

• Not a pathetic troll calling me a troll 0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea.jpg

• I can't wait for ygngg, jypngg and bhngg to debut so we can see 100+ threads daily discussing which gg is the current leader 🍿

Omg same everyday I have a new thread to research

:omgr::omgr:

Imagine if anyone of those like have a massive debut stage we gonna have stuff like 'has aespa peaked' or 'is ITZY declining'

So excited

:happyr::happyr:

• Actually it's Even Of Day, not even 1 year since debut in 2020 they already gave their first online concert and they released 2 albums

They released more songs which they all wrote by themselves in less than a year than any other 4th gen group.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

Online concert upcoming

External Content youtu.be

They even won MAMA 2020 last year, a few months after their debut. When will your faves?

• That's so funny 😭 I can already see the thread names "are __ the new gen leaders? ", " which 4th gen big 4 group has the biggest national hit? ", "___ ended ___" it's going to be hell

• That's so funny 😭 I can already see the thread names "are __ the new gen leaders? ", " which 4th gen big 4 group has the biggest national hit? ", "___ ended ___" it's going to be hell

Is ___ declining?

___ Big 3 privilege?

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

Lets not forget out favourite that needs to make a comeback aka WHO HAS THE BEST STAGE PRESENCE AMONG DEM 4TH GEN GROUPS

Although if one were to make a who is the best main dancer poll, we already know what the answer is so at least we can get that battle out of the way

• Cringe revluves instead of protesting for their forgotten group, who haven't had a comeback in more than 2 years, they jump to the Aespa bandwagon, that's their last resort to have their bragging rights back lmao.

They can like more than one groups. They can be multis you know.

And this thread is talking about 4th gen groups of course they try to stay on topic

by the way, even haters like you also know aespa is the Next Big Thing :eyebrowsr:

• They can like more than one groups. They can be multis you know.

And this thread is talking about 4th gen groups of course they try to stay on topic

by the way, even haters like you also know aespa is the Next Big Thing :eyebrowsr:

Cringe, who cares lol..

time to stop being a dumbass and acknowledge other runners who are bigger like ITZY and STAYC exist too

Like you sound absolutely stupid af

You are laughable af you sound like a big ass joke lmao

• I see the usual aeshole here shading aespa trying to bait us to shade itzy and stayc so embarrassing.

Are you fking kidding look at these replies and op???? Wtf I don't need to bait you , you people already the ones who started it trying to drag ITZY and STAYC and not acknowledge their achievements. Like wtf is wrong with you do you lack intelligence to realise the situation you are in???

• Lies, you cares because you replying my thread ¬‿¬

Good, you haters takes my bait as I planned :-D

I'd say wait for aespa album first tho :sleeping:

Fact, in digital no other 4th gen group reach aespa yet so no point mentioning other groups

So yes I speak with receipts not like you :rolleyes:

• Are you fking kidding look at these replies and op???? Wtf I don't need to bait you , you people already the ones who started it trying to drag ITZY and STAYC and not acknowledge their achievements. Like wtf is wrong with you do you lack intelligence to realise the situation you are in???

Cap no one ever brought up stayc its the fact you dont stan them but want to sue them for fanwars when stayc fans never even argue with aespa fans quit your bs its not cute or funny your trolling is ass

• Cap no one ever brought up stayc its the fact you dont stan them but want to sue them for fanwars when stayc fans never even argue with aespa fans quit your bs its not cute or funny your trolling is ass

How the fuck do you know who I stan and how I don't, I rarely ever talk about my faves!!

Quit being arrogant and just admit it ITZY and STAYC are front runners too. Karma will hunt your arrogant ass just be fucking careful you might leave the door and end up becoming cripped or run over by a truck. You think you are a god don't you??? Just wait and life will teach you little kid.

• How the fuck do you know who I stan and how I don't, I rarely ever talk about my faves!!

Quit being arrogant and just admit it ITZY and STAYC are front runners too. Karma will hunt your arrogant ass just be fucking careful you might leave the door and end up becoming cripped or run over by a truck. You think you are a god don't you??? Just wait and life will teach you little kid.

Awww is that a temper babe? Are we mad now??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!