Posts by DMV2DMZ

(Last K~Hip-Hop Song Listened To)

Yungin w/BM (KARD) & Bobby (IKON) - Run It Up [Explicit]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Appreciating the K-Pop/id0l rappers who are competently doing things! Glad to hear Bobby on a beat I feel..something I can bob to.

I can’t stop looping these two songs back to back. I like how it goes from hard hitting and aggressive to soft and smooth with both songs having great beats! It should become a segment of BM’s solo setlist to include 4-5 future uptempo tracks to balance out his catalog:

13IVI

The breakdown rap and beat is still so d0pe AF! It’s a GoGo cadence for sure. I had a synchronicity moment when I randomly caught another song with a GoGo rhyme cadence randomly on terrestrial radio.

How the rhythms are filtered through Electronic/throwback arcade-game type sounds (Example #1, Example #2) is a very interesting approach. How the vocally expressed “Yada-yada-yah-yahs” and a rhythmic gaming sound elements near the bassline and in a segment of the breakdown is rooted in Jazz rhythm, which GoGo is also connected with, is d0pe too.

Nectar

YGE needs to leverage their western world connections to get some exceptional beats. Unfortunately, I don’t think YGE has anybody in house who produces enough tracks that 100% impresses me from start to finish.

Def. want to hear 2NE1 have a song that goes crazy over a Jersey Club beat..something that could murk hard in a medley. It can be an album cut and not the lead single. Musically, there is so much song flexibility within their group.

BP..Hip-Pop track as lead single..easy.

BbMn should orbit more around R’N’B, Pop, and melodic sing-rapping.

I want more songs like “Gone” or a rock song.

Yep, Pop-Rock feels like a good space for her. If she has not already, focusing inward to find her voice and also working with the right producer(s), to bring it out, is gonna do it.

(Last K-Pop Song Listened To)

Katie - Unbreak

“She(’s) back!!” I’ve been wondering when she was going to drop something!

Two questions that immediately come to mind are:

• Who is going to produce their album?

There is so much they could do across different genres as a group.

• Will Minzy get to shine more this time around?

I see this as an opportunity for more “favorable” karmic redemption for YGE..to right the wrongs done to this group.

Stuff like this keeps resurrecting the song out of my subconscious:

External Content www.tiktok.com

Pizza (from Costco’s)!