Underappreciated groups!

• I didn't know P1 Harmony had a comeback a few months ago. I like it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• talking to myself...

The acoustic version of Ring Ring by Rocket Punch came out last week. It's nice.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• day6. i don't stan them but casually listen.

i discovered them through icy's threads. hope others listen to them as well.

if we talk about vocals and lyricism they are one of those that should be discussed as well.

• day6. i don't stan them but casually listen.

i discovered them through icy's threads. hope others listen to them as well.

if we talk about vocals and lyricism they are one of those that should be discussed as well.

icy really does a great job advocating for her fave :)

I do like some Day 6. I think this is my fave

• PENTAGON !!!

It's funny that you mention them cuz i was gonna post p1harmony covering Shine earlier.

I'm not that familiar with Pentagon tho i liked them on Road to Kingdom and know a few songs. Are they having a comeback?

Here's the cover btw

• GWSN for sure...they have such good songs and are very talented. They deserve more love

External Content www.youtube.com

• i discover them on Kingdom too

i liked Shine but nothing more

i wasn't even rooting for them at first but i don't know there was something about them special

who make me go deeper in their discography and i loved their fresh and cute songs

and no i don't think they'll have a comeback soon

considering that Hongseok is promoting the drama he did with Yeri from red velvet

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• Woo!ah!! They have the talent, the songs and the looks!!! A great chemistry as a group on top of that!! I don't get why people are still sleeping on them :mad: they're a 10/10 group!!!!!

• GWSN for sure...they have such good songs and are very talented. They deserve more love

oh, I'm not familiar with them. I'll have to take a listen after work :)

• Woo!ah!! They have the talent, the songs and the looks!!! A great chemistry as a group on top of that!! I don't get why people are still sleeping on them :mad: they're a 10/10 group!!!!!

Is it pronounced woo-ah? That's cute. Adding to my to be listened playlist. :)

• Monsta X is barely talked about here despite their popularity :cursing:

Guuurl, don't I know it! They are dropping a single on the 23rd and I made a thread for the teaser but *crickets*. Here, I'll post teaser number 1 here and their last comeback tt.

• Some songs of this year :pepelove1:

• I kind listen casually but I’ll post a few :pepefrog:

Lunarsolar:

Or Cherry Bullet I like them a lot too

This song is one of my faves this year

It was already posted but still a favorite lol

Blingbling:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!