Underappreciated groups!

• I didn't know P1 Harmony had a comeback a few months ago. I like it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• talking to myself...

The acoustic version of Ring Ring by Rocket Punch came out last week. It's nice.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• day6. i don't stan them but casually listen.

i discovered them through icy's threads. hope others listen to them as well.

if we talk about vocals and lyricism they are one of those that should be discussed as well.

• day6. i don't stan them but casually listen.

i discovered them through icy's threads. hope others listen to them as well.

if we talk about vocals and lyricism they are one of those that should be discussed as well.

icy really does a great job advocating for her fave :)

I do like some Day 6. I think this is my fave

• PENTAGON !!!

It's funny that you mention them cuz i was gonna post p1harmony covering Shine earlier.

I'm not that familiar with Pentagon tho i liked them on Road to Kingdom and know a few songs. Are they having a comeback?

Here's the cover btw

• GWSN for sure...they have such good songs and are very talented. They deserve more love

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• i discover them on Kingdom too

i liked Shine but nothing more

i wasn't even rooting for them at first but i don't know there was something about them special

who make me go deeper in their discography and i loved their fresh and cute songs

and no i don't think they'll have a comeback soon

considering that Hongseok is promoting the drama he did with Yeri from red velvet

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Woo!ah!! They have the talent, the songs and the looks!!! A great chemistry as a group on top of that!! I don't get why people are still sleeping on them :mad: they're a 10/10 group!!!!!

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• GWSN for sure...they have such good songs and are very talented. They deserve more love

oh, I'm not familiar with them. I'll have to take a listen after work :)

• Woo!ah!! They have the talent, the songs and the looks!!! A great chemistry as a group on top of that!! I don't get why people are still sleeping on them :mad: they're a 10/10 group!!!!!

Is it pronounced woo-ah? That's cute. Adding to my to be listened playlist. :)

• Monsta X is barely talked about here despite their popularity :cursing:

Guuurl, don't I know it! They are dropping a single on the 23rd and I made a thread for the teaser but *crickets*. Here, I'll post teaser number 1 here and their last comeback tt.

• Some songs of this year :pepelove1:

• I kind listen casually but I’ll post a few :pepefrog:

Lunarsolar:

Or Cherry Bullet I like them a lot too

This song is one of my faves this year

It was already posted but still a favorite lol

Blingbling:

• Alright, SPICA. Here we go :pepegrin: Warning: they're disbanded :pepe-sad:

Lets start off with some of my personal faves of theirs

Check out the subunit Spica.S too

Now lets check out their live performances, AKA some of the best vocals you will ever hear in kpop

The last one was after they disbanded :pepe-comfy:

They were done so dirty by everyone and had all the potential to be one of the biggest kpop acts

• Cignature. Hopefully we get a comeback soon, and I hope they can adjust to the lineup change they had to go through:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Comebacks this year

• WJSN is pretty underrated, I feel like they should've blew up with this comeback :((

• Comebacks this year

we got a little problem here :pepefrog:

edit : nvm you've edited it ^^

• Honestly this forum lacks an awful lot of fandom representation. I feel like actual kpop stans don't really appreciate them, just a couple of people then the rest of their fans don't even interact with kpop at all.

Yes, we got only thread about Hybe and BIG3. No one care about nugu groups, they don't even give them a try :pepe-sad:

I wanted to make a multi stan tag list for promote nugu groups, and save these threads from hard flops. :pepecute:

• Kard. They were talked about in 2018 but now rarely people mention them. Kard is a rare co-Ed group. Enjoy these bops

The most recent one is a solo by BM

• Yes, we got only thread about Hybe and BIG3. No one care about nugu groups, they don't even give them a try :pepe-sad:

I wanted to make a multi stan tag list for promote nugu groups, and save these threads from hard flops. :pepecute:

Ikr :pepe-sad: it's frustrating and doesn't really represent the variety of kpop fandoms. Even Ateez that is one of the leading 4th gen bgs is rarely talked about here, make it look like they're flops when that's far from the truth. And people only started noticing OMG after dolphin and nonstop, and even then they don't like talking too much about them, it's almost like they hate when non big4 groups thrive.

If you actually make the taglist, count me in!! That would be great

JCsIq3Q.gif

Omg yess another woo!ah! enthusiast :pepe-sad:

Also please listen their newest releases :pepelove1:

• :pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

• Already did!! Tbh I think Purple is their weakest track, Pandora should have been the title track imo.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• ICU:

Dreamnote

• Can I post more groups? Another all time favorite for me is SunnyHill. An incredibly unique group with a diverse discography

• Idk them at all, i'll try them :eek:

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!