Has a Kpop song ever made you cry?

• Whether its the message, the melody, the lyrics or surrounding circumstances?

Personally I only listened to Spring Day last year (since I only got into kpop in 2019) and when I then viewed the "explanation video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

By gosh was I (a 36 year old male) in tears

Anybody else start bawling because of a song?

• A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Last song before disbandment :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As a gugudan fan after the announcement :

External Content youtu.be

Under normal circumstance i don't cry when listening to music.

Might have been on that one :

Closest without any bad news :

• ending scene bc of the lyrics and the way you can feel the hurt in her voice

breathe bc of obvious reasons

this is an ost, and it used to make me cry bc of the tone and the actual movie based around the struggles of high school students (i was relating to it hard when it first came out)

and spring day too! it's so nostalgic.

• Real talk. Super M's "Better Days" and NCT's "From Home (Rearranged Version)" are intentionally designed to be emotionally manipulative via chords. I am not really emotional and I sense it. Listen to the instrumental of these songs to really hear the point. Very unethical.

I can't really think of any K-Pop songs that authentically made me want to cry.

• Twice - Feel special

*even though I speak no korean just the music in the song made me cry, and then after I looked up the translated lyrics on youtube I cried even more

• NCT's "From Home (Rearranged Version)"

i felt this one

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

i can feel the emotion in this song, its too much ;(;(;(

same with this one

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Blue & Grey by BTS legit made me cry on 2nd listen

External Content open.spotify.com

• Some kpop songs already listed above :

Spring days, Blue&Grey, Epiphany, Eight, Ending scene, Breath

I will add

First love - Suga

Black swan Orchestra ver. - Bts

Holo by Lee Hi

Song request by Lee Sora,Suga

Some non kpop songs :

External Content m.youtube.com

• Into the new world (ballad version) - SNSD sang this song in their Tokyo Dome concert, a long caressed dream and an incredible achievement for a gg at the time. However, they lost Jessica in the process, so when they sang this song again emotions were high and they were crying, like every SONE out there.

Promise - EXO composed and sang this song after the three Chinese members left. They performing this song while crying will make you cry too.

The Light - the story of this song is just heartbreaking

I'm fine thank you - When Ladies' Code had that car accident where they lost two members this song gain a whole new meaning.

• I cry very easily so a ton of times :waterr: There are even songs/concerts I just physically can't listen to

One song that made me cry every time I heard it for MONTHS was

• yes, the first time I watched this mv

• When Kyuhyun sang Breathe on Masked Singer as a tribute to his late friend, Jonghyun.

Absolutely bawled when he sang, "It's alright It's alright It's alright, I'll hold you You really did a good job"  ;(

• Have you heard Akmu's collab of Mother and Daughter

So beautiful

• First love by Suga- I felt that

Spring day was an okay song. Didn’t really know why armys cried wretchedly at that. Until I watched the explanatory video. That song is just— :sadr:

I know right - i liked the song from the beginning but then the explanatory video brings up so much emotions.

Knock Knock at TWICELIGHTS, it's already a weirdly bittersweet sounding song and with the circumstances there was no hope for me lmao

really? I've never look at KK in that light and its my fav twice song but then again you said at Twicelights so maybe it was the atmosphere of the concert as well to push you over the edge. Do you cry to KK normally?

:waterr::waterr::waterr:

• External Content youtu.be

The only song to make me cry 😭

Yangpa is a 25 year KPop senior who never ceases to have at least one song on each album that makes me cry. I still have an original copy of her second album which is a whole cry fest to be honest. She talks about so many dark topics on it.

I think IU's Eight is another obvious one that makes you want to cry. For me it is even worse because I have lost a lot of friends to their depression and people being hostile online not helping. But this song also helps with healing when I have an day I think I should give up.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• really? I've never look at KK in that light and its my fav twice song but then again you said at Twicelights so maybe it was the atmosphere of the concert as well to push you over the edge. Do you cry to KK normally?

Not at all, it makes me feel nostalgic but I never cried until that moment. It was also part of the encore so thinking about the best night ever and how it was almost ever probably didn't help :cryingr: The crowd was quite loud too, so even more feels

• External Content youtu.be

I already had a lot of emotions from this song. The meaning really hits home to me. Seungyoon's message here to his father breaks my heart because he only found out later that his father had already passed away.

• too many time...

SHINee - who waits for love, our page, tell me what to do ...

Highlight - It's still beautiful

BTOB - Beautiful pain

Davichi - This love

Day6 - Hurt road, Colors, I'll try

Hyolyn - I miss you

Ladies Code - I'm fine thank you, I'll smile even if it hurts

Monday Kiz - Gajima

Navi - At the Han

NCT 127 - No longer

NCT U - Timeless

Nell - Four times around the sun

Super Junior - A short journey

Taemin - Monologue

U-kiss - Take me away

And this is just a few songs that made me cry

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!