What Girl Group Achievement doesn't need a gender caveat?

• A hot topic among gg stans is how the caveat of female artist/girl group always has to be attached to a gg achievement cause a bg sold more, charted better, etc. So, what are some gg achievements that DONT require it? The only ones i know of are...

- Boa is the first korean act to ever chart on BB200.

- Wonder Girls 'Nobody' is the first korean song to enter the Hot100.

- SNSD having the best selling album 2 years in a row (2010 and 2011) as well as;

= Only idol group with Melon song of the decade with Gee

= Only idol group to have a Japanese album certified million (RIAJ) with Girls' Generation (2011)

= Highest peak on Gallup Korea for any artist ever (31.5%, combining all age groups in 2010)

= Only artist to have the most popular and second most popular song on Gallup Korea not just one year, but two in a row (2009, 2010)

= The Boys being the number one album on Gaon monthly for 3 months in a row,

= First MV with 100 million views, First artist to get 100 music show wins.

- Twice have the most album certificates (Gaon with 7) of any idol group, and being the foreign artist with the most streaming certificates for Japan (12).

= They are the first kpop group to receive a Platinum RIAJ streaming cert (100M) with a korean song

= Fastest kpop artist to hit 1B and 2B spotify streams (added in 2018).

= Kpop act with the most followers on Line Music (JPN platform)

- Blackpink has the most subscribers on YT, D4 is also the most viewed mv by a kpop group and first group mv to hit 1B views, and they have the most viewed dance practice as well.

= Only kpop group to have 3 mvs over 1B views.

= Jennie has the most streamed korean solo on spotify and Lisa has the most Instagram followers for any individual idol account.

= D4 has the highest weekly gain for Gaon index of any act (+85M) and is the only 3rd gen song to get 1M ULs in 24 hours.

= HYLT is the best selling single album of any kpop act

= Whistle is the only debut song to receive a PAK (Perfect All-Kill)

- Miss A is the only kpop group to win SOTY with a debut song.

What are some others? Stream Gidle's Hwa btw <3<3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure about these two, but I think they are true.

BlackPink was the first group to hit 1bn views, only a soloist did it first for Kpop.

Twice might have been the fastest to pass 10m sales(not 100% sure on the timing-took Twice about 5-ish years and BTS was the next but I think that was nearly 6 years?)

• Which member has the most? I'm assuming Lisa but i don't have Insta, and she has the more then any male kpop member/artist?

I just google it

Below are the 10 most-followed K-pop idols on Instagram:

1. BLACKPINK's Lisa (30.1 million) ...
    2. BLACKPINK's Jennie (24.9 million) ...
    3. BLACKPINK's Rose (22.5 million) ...
    4. BLACKPINK's Jisoo (21.2 million) ...
    5. EXO's Chanyeol (20.1 million) ...
    6. EXO's Sehun (18.6 million) ...
    7. BIGBANG's G-Dragon (17.7 million) ...
    8. EXO's Baekhyun (16.7 million)
  • I just google it

this is outdated, by now each of the pinks has 30m+

• BP is the most streamed group on Spotify based on per original song average.

BP also has the most ULs per song on Melon for 3rd generation (i think only 2NE1 beat them on the chart i saw).

Twice is the digimon of 3rd generation, no one else has 9 number one songs on Gaon Digital Weekly Chart.

• I just google it

Added!

Not sure about these two, but I think they are true.

BlackPink was the first group to hit 1bn views, only a soloist did it first for Kpop.

Twice might have been the fastest to pass 10m sales(not 100% sure on the timing-took Twice about 5-ish years and BTS was the next but I think that was nearly 6 years?)

Hmm, the bp one sounds correct cause it also has the highest views but idk bout the twice one, ill double check it

• SNSD:

Only idol group with Melon song of the decade with Gee

Only idol group to have a Japanese album certified million (RIAJ) with Girls' Generation (2011)

Highest peak on Gallup Korea for any artist ever (31.5%, combining all age groups in 2010)

Only artist to have the most popular and second most popular song on Gallup Korea not just one year, but two in a row (2009, 2010)

This one I'm not sure:

Only idol group to have a Japanese single track certified million (downloads, RIAJ) with Gee (JPN)

There's more like The Boys being the number one album on Gaon monthly for 3 months in a row, and idk if this thread is also about firsts (first MV with 100 million views, first artist to 100 music show wins, etc)

• BP is the most streamed group on Spotify based on per original song average.

BP also has the most ULs per song on Melon for 3rd generation (i think only 2NE1 beat them on the chart i saw).

Twice is the digimon of 3rd generation, no one else has 9 number one songs on Gaon Digital Weekly Chart.

are blackpink even in the top 10 of most streamed groups on Spotify??? I think you should edit your comment gramps cause your just making up achievements here

~I live so I love~

original.gif

~You have stolen my heart~

• Blackpink have the most subscribers on Youtube and Instagram. They have also the most viewed kpop group music video ever on kpop history.

for Instagram. If you are talking about individual accounts than yes its true. If you are talking about the group account than its not true.

• Thank you, i knew i was missing hella Soshi achievements. And it's for all achievements so firsts are included!! And I'm a dummy cause i knew they were the first to 100 music show wins, ill add all of this to the op

Edit: dont bts have a M cert from RIAJ?

Edit2: nvm its triple plat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!