Question: Do you like Boygroups ?

• What do you think about Japanese boygroups? 13

1. They are pretty good, I also allready listen to a bunch (2) 15%
    2. They are pretty good, might listen to a few of them (6) 46%
    3. They are pretty good , but I don't think I would listen to them (4) 31%
    4. Too similiar to KPop in my opinion and I allready got enough so I don't think I will stick around (0) 0%
    5. Horrible, I don't really like it, so no thanks (1) 8%

Ah sorry to kind of clickbait you like this

I was thinking to ask this new forum (the most old people left so my old thread on the old forum is outdated lmao) about their view on Japanese boygroups as a KPop-fan since I know most of you don't know much about JPop or don't even listen to it. So what do you think of JPop-boygroups after seeing this few artists?

I will show you two cathegories: Pictures & MVs and than you can choose your answer in the poll

Random JPop boygroup-pictures:

44999fa6dccc635573e1169207130b38.jpg

d1765a1cba190f93aba098b23fe0daca.jpg545aac829eda51e8c0de0c99f46ddfa6.jpgEr7JwF3VoAI7PqM?format=jpg&name=small12e8cb50489d72ed40ea2840aed158b8.jpg76c0aad7b10225169ec44be33a44333d.jpg713277dc6cb041a5c84ee6fa8c396c07.jpgf0028ba806dd36619b88010c597a6b43.jpgecf3510b57bcc0b9cd7598e42e75e824.jpg7b5258464dd45cdd261757d395f7e935.jpg

Random JPop-boygroup MVs:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

(Sorry for the tag, just need to get this thread a bit active)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I already know some of them but generally I like second generation Jpop bands more. Like KAT-TUN or Kanjani8.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

• They all essentially copied kpop music style and choreo and sound like kpop except for The Rampage which isn't a surprise considering they're from EXILE.

• No i hate them i mean look at my list of groups i follow

Full List Of BG's I Like (43) :

A.C.E, **Ateez, Ciipher, CIX, Cravity, D-Crunch, DKB, Dongkiz, **E'Last, Enoi, Enhypen, EXO, Ghost9, Got7, Imfact, Kingdom, MCND, Monsta X, MustB, N.Cus, NCT (All Units), **Noir, Nu'Est, OneUs, Onewe, ONF, P1Harmony, Pentagon, Seven O'Clock, Seventeen, SF9, SHINee, Stray Kids, SuperM, Target, The Boyz, Treasure, Up10ion, Vanner, VAV, VeriVery, Victon, Vixx, WEi

lol i'm being sarcastic lol

• The only one I like is JO1 but that is because I watch Produce Japan so I follow up with them. Also, I do know, orbit and OWV but not a fan.

But I casually hear J-POP from thedx3 channel where they rank songs based on votes.

Also, if NCT Japan debut maybe I will stan them too because most likely Taro will be there while hoping for more members too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!