Do you like the song above you?

• It's the same as the old thread. Someone will post a song and the person below them will say if they like it and give a different song.

First:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yes i love it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• yes i love it

Is this sampling another NCT song? The first verse reminds me of another song but I can't quite place it

also reminds me of Lip Gloss lmao

So far it's alright

Not bad but not for my playlist/personal taste

I like the bridge, SM never misses with those

Is that Taeil's voice?? I love the double high note too

Yall someone help me out how do you link videos on this new forum format ;(;(

d4e194349f5ca37924dc5d99437d59866280abe2.gifv

โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅ

• Yall someone help me out how do you link videos ;(;(

all you do is paste the link :thumbup:

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Is this sampling another NCT song? The first verse reminds me of another song but I can't quite place it

its like a second boss, it has the same members and everything

• its like a second boss, it has the same members and everything

That's the song!! Strange, I really liked Boss but this one is just alright for me

Maybe it'll have to grow. I didn't know they did that tho, glad you posted it!

Also maybe it's just not showing up for me?

And sorry, I edited my comment like 1000 times

d4e194349f5ca37924dc5d99437d59866280abe2.gifv

โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅ

• I like the song :thumbup:

• yes

• yes

• yes

• yes

• Yes!

• Not really my thing

• It's decent. I wouldn't change it if it came on

• pretty good

• its okay I probably wouldn't listen to again but at least i didn't skip through it

2Pac - Dear Mama (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Eh? Its a very sweet song and 2pac is very talented but its too slow for me to listen to it again on my own time

Hi I have a new wife now
    Blackpink-Mamamoo-Everglow-(G)I-dle-CLC-Dreamcatcher-KARD-Stray Kids-AleXa-3ye
    3842e90782705604d114d503ed7f482e5d104408.gifv

• Eh? Its a very sweet song and 2pac is very talented but its too slow for me to listen to it again on my own time

I like KARD, don't get me wrong and i also like a bit of latino rhythm, but this wasn't my favourite song to listen to (i heard it for the first time). Language wise korean and spanish are a bit too mixed imo, and the song itself wasn't really anything special. Have to check some other KARD songs when i have time (only know the title songs) .

My current choice:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!