K-netizens think that Kim Chaewon is responding to haters criticizing LE SSERAFIM’s live performance

• K-netizens think that Kim Chaewon is responding to haters criticizing LE SSERAFIM’s live performance

Hul she must be insane Kim-Chaewon-is-responding-to-haters-criticizing-LE-SSERAFIMs-live-performance.jpegHul-she-must-be-insane.gif

F*ck youㄷㄷ

1. I don’t think she should give people something to rip at

2. I really like Kim Chaewon but people’s responses aren’t that good so I think it’s better if she stays still. I get what it means but everyone is thinking the same

3. Doja Cat is amazing

4. I guess she thought that part of the performance was impressive. People should stop speculating

5. She deleted that right away, right?

6. Why did she share that part of the performance out of all others?

7. I don’t think she posted without meaning, what is this?

8. She’s amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. No, why did she post that part of that long performance….?

10. ㅋㅋㅋ Why is she like that?

11. Of course, that part was funny

12. It’s Doja Cat’s stage, but… at this point this is too much… The performance lasted dozens of minutes, but she posted that part

13. Seriously amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post (1)

K-netizens think that Kim Chaewon is responding to haters criticizing LE SSERAFIM’s live performance – Pannkpop

• LOLOLOL, it probably was exactly that. She ain't as diplomatic and eloquent as Sakura - not all of us can be. Unfortunately, posting (and then deleting it right away) will probably make the antis go double time if they think it's affecting her negatively - cause duh, that's what they want.

Oh 0ppar - you comb the web for internet fodder against groups you don't like and run here to post it. What would we do without all the effort you put in?

• LOLOLOL, it probably was exactly that. She ain't as diplomatic and eloquent as Sakura - not all of us can be. Unfortunately, posting (and then deleting it right away) will probably make the antis go double time if they think it's affecting her negatively - cause duh, that's what they want.

Oh 0ppar - you comb the web for internet fodder against groups you don't like and run here to post it. What would we do without all the effort you put in?

I just report the news

• Chaewon Chaewon.......

I'm her Stan.

But this wasn't the way.

Responding with flippant cursing or the suggestion thereof is unbecoming

It's an immature response. And disappointing.

She is better than this

Chaewon needs to show better leadership.

I hope she can look to her fellow member Sakura for an example of how to respond to criticism with maturity and grace.

For a lesson on how to be a true leader and positive example for ones group. And oneself.

She would do well to follow in Sakura's example.

And be the leader she could be. And should be in this moment.

• Ew

• I never seen doja lack in her performances

Let's also post some of the hate we have for ive why don't we since you're so obsessed (and you're basically doing the exact same thing despite defending ive for similar criticism)

"They deserve the criticism. It’s embarrassing how they are literally sitting down and aren’t singing live. Wonyoung didn’t even try to hid that she was lip singing when the high note part came."

"Starship literally said “ visuals over talent.”"

"Literally why not ask Yujin and Liz to do the cover because they will give us an actual performance. The reason they chose Wonyoung and Leeseo is because they are the main visuals in the group. It’s basically pretty privilege"

"At this point it's just the visuals they are serving "

"love how IVE won not only GG of the year, but also "The best performance"

That's just peak of comedy right there "

"

Wonyoung’s vanity and self-obsession will be her downfall. Being conscious of your looks is not a bad thing, but when you keep looking at the side camera to check your face and hair WHILE performing, there’s seriously something you should work on. She’s had a ton of surgeries at such a young age, which doesn’t help her self-esteem at all. Wonyoung needs to learn that there’s nothing wrong with being her genuine self"

not that i agree with the toxicity above but it's insane how stupid this hypocrisy is when you see the groups you like get the hate and want to do the same to others. I'm not saying le sserafim was great and that people can't choose to dislike the performance. But geez you seem obsessed about vocal quality while dismissing a similar hate train that happened to Ive

• Don't let the haters drag you down into that hellhole. They've proven that it's nearly impossible to get out of once you're there. Stop the cycle and save yourself while you can.

not that i agree with the toxicity above but it's insane how stupid this hypocrisy is when you see the groups you like get the hate and want to do the same to others. I'm not saying le sserafim was great and that people can't choose to dislike the performance. But geez you seem obsessed about vocal quality while dismissing a similar hate train that happened to Ive

I hope this thought stays with you and that the haters understand the hypocrisy, but there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. They'll pass it off as "valid criticism" to the end for their rivals, but bullying for their faves.

• Don't let the haters drag you down into that hellhole. They've proven that it's nearly impossible to get out of once you're there. Stop the cycle and save yourself while you can.

yea this will be the extent i will stoop to their level. just super fed up at this point cause this shit is literally the EXACT DAMN HATE being said to their fandom lol

• im so confused why you don't like them so much

we have seen ive also get heat for lip syncing

stop it

I don't hate them at all but something that I never understand is all this shielding from criticism in kpop, specially when it comes to music and performance which is their main job. Maybe I'm a hater at core (hate everything) because I find ignoring issues much weirder than the "hate" as y'all call it. Ive did faced a lot of criticism in the past and still get it. I shield them when I think the hate is unjust, like the viral TikTok hating on Leeseo crying and all the ones about Wonyoung. But things involving music and performance? Well, I would never do that. Even to non-related music things, for example the Starbucks controversy is something that I didn't defend them from because I also have strong opinions about that. But since you're a fan and apparently is upset about this, I apologize to you. Won't stop me from being flabbergasted from all the low standard by kpop stans, but I will tone it down from now on.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I don't hate them at all but something that I never understand is all this shielding from criticism in kpop, specially when it comes to music and performance which is their main job. Maybe I'm a hater at core (hate everything) because I find ignoring issues much weirder than the "hate" as y'all call it. Ive did faced a lot of criticism in the past and still get it. I shield them when I think the hate is unjust, like the viral TikTok hating on Leeseo crying and all the ones about Wonyoung. But things involving music and performance? Well, I would never do that. Even to non-related music things, for example the Starbucks controversy is something that I didn't defend them from because I also have strong opinions about that. But since you're a fan and apparently is upset about this, I apologize to you. Won't stop me from being flabbergasted from all the low standard by kpop stans, but I will tone it down from now on.

all i get from your post is that you enjoy shielding the hate when it happens to ive, a group you like lol.

. Won't stop me from being flabbergasted from all the low standard by kpop stans, but I will tone it down from now on.

it seems you missed the point i made about ive's lovely lip syncing scandal lmao

done responding to this shit

• You think I care as much as you do about things like these, but I don't. Indeed I will call out IVE hate if I detect it, but I'm gonna be honest with you, as a Capricorn rising I hate having to pretend I don't see the elephant in the room, so maybe that's why you think I hate Lsf. Pretending I agree with what everyone says just to play nice is just not my thing. Otherwise, I would never get myself involved in fights on akp.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• yea this will be the extent i will stoop to their level. just super fed up at this point cause this shit is literally the EXACT DAMN HATE being said to their fandom lol

Don't worry. You ate and left no crumbs like Eunchae with that response. Everyone sees it. Don't waste any more time on them.

I'll continue to be the bad guy so that others don't have to be.

• I don't hate them at all but something that I never understand is all this shielding from criticism in kpop, specially when it comes to music and performance which is their main job. Maybe I'm a hater at core (hate everything) because I find ignoring issues much weirder than the "hate" as y'all call it. Ive did faced a lot of criticism in the past and still get it. I shield them when I think the hate is unjust, like the viral TikTok hating on Leeseo crying and all the ones about Wonyoung. But things involving music and performance? Well, I would never do that. Even to non-related music things, for example the Starbucks controversy is something that I didn't defend them from because I also have strong opinions about that. But since you're a fan and apparently is upset about this, I apologize to you. Won't stop me from being flabbergasted from all the low standard by kpop stans, but I will tone it down from now on.

so your response to people “shielding” their faves was to increase the hate ten fold to the groups you think deserve it? You know, to balance out and make up for the hate that you think those groups didn’t get enough and should’ve got more, but didn’t? Lmao what a joke

there’s a difference between constructive criticism and psychotic obsession with shedding as much negative light as possible to any artist, not just one in particular. Guess which camp you belong to. Sharing mocking tweets over and over again solely for the sake of bullying idols and laughing at them and nothing else, that’s just pathetic.

And the only drag you have is that they don’t have perfect vocal talents, which is not the drag you think it is. Lesserafim performed their arse off with 100% of their efforts and didn’t just phone it in or half-arse their performance without bothering to give it their all. That’s much more admirable than being talented but giving a shitty, lazy show.

You’re such a joke on this forum and truly showed your true colours this time. No doubt if ive was the group involved and receiving the obsessive trash you’ve been spewing about lesserafim, you’d changed their tones so fast as if ive were being publicly executed and trialed, you’d give yourself whiplash. But rest assure starship would never let them sing 100% with no backtrack, so you’re safe to stay with your hypocrisy 👍

• Dude I am sorry but I'm not reading all that. I don't know why y'all love to quote me so bad but it's funny cause it always leave me with the impression that I am right. But I had my limit of long posts today. Appreciate the dedication though, hopefully someone will read your post and like it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Dude I am sorry but I'm not reading all that. I don't know why y'all love to quote me so bad but it's funny cause it always leave me with the impression that I am right. But I had my limit of long posts today. Appreciate the dedication though, hopefully someone will read your post and like it

in other words, “i lost”

Gotcha 👍

• I think it would be an actual loss if I decided to engage in a long discussion where I won't change my mind when it's 11pm and I have to work early tomorrow, tbh. I would be a true fool if I picked that. Maybe next weekend.

there are more ways to lose than one, dw. You have time to catch them all, sooner or later, judging from your past record :pepe-toast:

• I 100% support more idols absolutely giving the ole FAKKYU to fuckitted fans

it'll cause some short term pain for all, but long term will be much healthier

Toxic fans and KIJC-netz act like entitled fuckwits because it WORKS. Idols capitulate way too easily to such stupidity and fans run the show.

But if more idols just flipped the bird, fucked them off, basically implied "cry more ya stanky bitches" like western artists do a lo, yeah some fans will be driven off (we call them sooky lala's in Australia), but it'll self correct eventually and create a more healthy kpop world where fans can't be as entitled because it just wont work.

I mean I barely have enough time for the groups I do like let alone the groups I dislike or don't really care for

@oppar how do you manage to find the time for it all?

• At this point, the girls just should come out and say if they are dating someone, just let it all out. Give a big FU to every hater.

• My Izone girls are INDESTRUCTIBLE. Eunbi raised them all right. Dominating charts and taking no shit from anyone.

In addition to Chaewon giving no fucks, and Sakura standing above the fray....

Look at Wonyoung letting all the hate just dribble into a useless puddle at her feet while she's out there shutting garbage YT channels down.

Look at Yujin literally sweeping Korea off their feet with her 900000 CFs and TV show gigs.

Look at Yuri, about to become the most well known name in all of Kpop by this time next year, getting rejected for every drama audition except Squid Games2.

Look at Yena and Chaeyeon, STILL the most successful 4th gen soloists with a top 10 Melon hit and top 30 Melon hit.

Look at Hyewon and Minju still conquering the acting world, Minju about to get her SECOND primetime legit TV drama (not a no name webdrama).

Look at Eunbi herself, buying a multimillion dollar house with straight cash, getting CFs and variety show gigs left and right.

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!