Aespa's Titles and Singles

• What is your best Aespa Title/Single? 74

The result is only visible to the participants.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black Mamba will always hold a special place in my heart.

Better things is on my daily playlist.

DrAmA is the new Next Level for me

• MyTaglist

• sonemariam

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa'a Titles Singles” to “Aespa's Titles Singles”.
  • sonemariam

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa's Titles Singles” to “Aespa's Titles and Singles”.
  • Savage

Drama

Spicy/Next Level

Savage always stands out for the vocal line's low vocals and Karina in the dance break for me. I think it embodies their lore concept pretty well too.

• Whoaa aespa already had 8 titles.. (10 if we count forever and dct)

And yeah, my fav is still Forever

:teddy-pepe:

Just look and listen to this :red-heart:

• My ranking :

1. SAVAGE. I love the pre-choruses, the bridge is one of the best in Kpop imo, and the instrumental is one of my favorites in Kpop. And like the whole concept and everything idk it was such a cool era

2. GIRLS. Another 4min song (like Savage) with killer verses, instrumental, pre-choruses, a dance break, TWO BRIDGES. Who else do it like them ?

3. DREAMS COME TRUE. Beautiful melodies and vocals, and the instrumental actually slaps too. I love how there are so many different parts.

4. BLACK MAMBA. Less complex but amazing nonetheless. Hard hitting, banger instrumental and great vocals.

Then Spicy (especially the killer instrumental), Next Level (for the amazing vocal parts) and Drama (pre-choruses, bridge, instrumental) are all good.

Forever and Better Things are fine, nothing special. Their voices save the song.

• It’s weird how people like drama but hate savage. I don’t know both are similar.

My top 3 btw is

Savage

Next level

Drama

True.

I guess Savage gives off teenage rebels vibes while Drama is like a femme fatale kind of thing!?!

And both are bada**

And Savage is winning in the poll so she's the queen after all.

• Forever being a ballad makes it super special.

• Next level for me. Strange that savage is so popular. I really dislike that song.

Why?

• The K-pop world wasn't ready for Girls. The song is ahead of it's time.

I think it's their best quality release ever but, you know, we all have different tastes.

• Spicy is top 3 according to the poll so it's very loved.

I'm surprised that people really appreciate BM and don't like Better Things :pepe-shrug:

• Props to one other user who voted for LTS

LTS is a Bop :groovins:

• To my own surprise, I picked Girls, Drama and Next Level.

I dont know if it's because I listened to Black Mamba so much it lost its value to me, but I think Girls is a lot more powerful and cohesive for aespa's discography... And what surprises the most is that Savage used to be my ultimate favorite song by them until Illusion but the "give it to me now dududu" part aged like milk to me ;(

With that reasoning Girls, Drama and Next Level are the strongest titles of aespa's discography.

Hummm nevermind I listened to BM rn and it still is that bitch

Black Mamba, Next Level, Drama

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• Next Level, Girls and Drama are my fave aespa tts

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm still so disappointed by how girls was received ! I wanted it to be a great success and other groups to take inspiration from it and release longers songs with various interesting parts too

I was surprised at Girls reception as well. I thought it was too good and deserved better but sometimes people prefer simple generic music. I mean that's what pop is mostly about so I understand why Girls wasn't huge a release like others. It reminds me of Fx's discography.

In Kpop, most of the music released is simple and generic and it's mostly not my taste that's why I fell for Aespa from day 1 because they offer differently cool and unique music and a fun concept. I'm a huge fan of SM's experimental side because they release masterpieces that elevate their music production skills to another level compared to most K-pop music in my opinion.

• I fell for Black Mamba right away, it spoke to me, I love the BM part and it's beat drop. I think it's a timeless hit.

LTS is another song on my daily playlist.

• I was surprised at Girls reception as well. I thought it was too good and deserved better but sometimes people prefer simple generic music. I mean that's what pop is mostly about so I understand why Girls wasn't huge a release like others. It reminds me of Fx's discography.

In Kpop, most of the music released is simple and generic and it's mostly not my taste that's why I fell for Aespa from day 1 because they offer differently cool and unique music and a fun concept. I'm a huge fan of SM's experimental side because they release masterpieces that elevate their music production skills to another level compared to most K-pop music in my opinion.

I agree, even though SM songs are really hit or miss for me I really enjoy how they are willing to take risks and release songs that are not always simple and "generic". That's why I do enjoy many NCT songs. And Zimzalabim is actually one of my favorite Red Velvet songs, idk for me it's just such a banger. IGAB is probably my most listened SNSD too with ITNW

EDIT : btw if you have other songs from SM that are more on the experimental side to recommend, I would gladly listen to it

• I love Zimzalabim too. I also love Peekaboo, Hit The Drum, Zoo, Mojito etc Fx Pink Tape album.

I think SM's riskiest experimental music is given to NCT. 127 have some of the best songs ever, Simon Says, Regular, Superhuman etc the U with 90's love etc Have you yet listened to WayV On My Youth? It's so good.

For Exo, check out Wolf lol! Vocally, Tempo is their best experimental title.

There is a lot of great music to listen to.

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!