When you were younger what did you imagine your career would be?

• I've wanted to be a minorly successful musician/composer for about a decade. I never once thought that wouldn't be my job.

I'm way too young to have established a career. I'm still in first job territory but already I'm close to my goals.

Did you have big dreams when you were younger? Did your dreams come true?

• I always wanted to be a Nurse, have done since I was 10 then I had a Nursing job and it was a disaster. I was working with DD patients and was horrific and not what I signed up for. I left after a brief stint and shyed away from it forever after that. A shame really as I had a caring bedside manner.

• I always wanted to be a Nurse, have done since I was 10 then I had a Nursing job and it was a disaster. I was working with DD patients and was horrific and not what I signed up for. I left after a brief stint and shyed away from it forever after that. A shame really as I had a caring bedside manner.

Did you go straight from nursing school to working in a hospital?

• Inventor, cook or singer were things that I wanted to be.

But I have none of these jobs. I work in a library. When I was a teenager, that was the job I wanted.

I feel like I could've guessed that you work in a library. That makes sense for you.

That's pretty cool.

• Wanted to be a cop, that was the closest thing in my mind to being a super hero, and getting free donuts. Wanted to have a career where I can help people but then I figured there's many other ways to help people besides working in emergency services.

Edited once, last by xxile ().

• I think I was like any other kid, didn't know and couldn't do basic science and math but I think purely because I wanted to protect dolphins I wanted to work with them lol. (Edit: Would that be something in Marine Bio?...)

But now, somehow with my interest in art, I'm on a current contract at a Museum till August, so I don't know how that happened lol 🤷‍♀️

• I wanted to be Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court. Believe you me, a Swan court would NOT have made some of the assholish recent decisions that the actual court has made.

• I've wanted to be a minorly successful musician/composer for about a decade. I never once thought that wouldn't be my job.

I'm way too young to have established a career. I'm still in first job territory but already I'm close to my goals.

Did you have big dreams when you were younger? Did your dreams come true?

Does that mean that you are on the way of living your dream? If I understand it correctly?

I had a silly dream of being a Formula 1 pilot because watching Formula 1 was my bonding time with my father. Up until my school years he worked all day long and went out of town for weekends so I guess I felt like this is my chance of having him more in my life. (He was not a bad father, we did secret handshakes before sleeping and sometimes he got me out of bed for one more cartoon just so we can spend quality time together, but he was away a lot.)

Fun fact that I thought that being a scholar, researcher, librarian, teacher or curator would be boring, but now I am doing all of these above with a crazy time table and these jobs have such a great benefit of being able to take your time at lunch, having coffe breaks, you can eat cookies and small meals while working and colleagues love to discourse all day long about so many kind of topics! I am satisfied with how my nonsense dream switched with this. I am really bad with stressful jobs so I avoided a bullet I guess.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• I think I was like any other kid, didn't know and couldn't do basic science and math but I think purely because I wanted to protect dolphins I wanted to work with them lol. (Edit: Would that be something in Marine Bio?...)

But now, somehow with my interest in art, I'm on a current contract at a Museum till August, so I don't know how that happened lol 🤷‍♀️

I mean, it's such a cliché to say, but sometimes life makes a choice instead of us? For me the chances opening up for my qualities formed the path that I walk today and while I would not have chosen my recent career for myself, I still had to find it somewath fitting and even satisfying. I hope this will be true for you too.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• I wanted

• Be a fashion designer - Zero taste in fashion nor good in being creative with the ugly runway-stuff so nope this would not be good, also you need to study this in a university I guess, well nope I'm not smart enough for a univerisity
    • Working in the Zoo - apparently 10.000 people apply for the job each year even tho they most likly only have 3-6 places they can give to people so you would have too high competition plus I don't live close enough to a zoo anyways so travling to a job with bad working hours would be horrible
    • Working at the vet - There are too many people who want to work there and they most likly allready have the staff they want so you can't just try to work at a vet plus I'm allergic to the furr of bunnies (luckly no other animal)
    • Just be rich - Can someone pls tell me the right numbers I have to pick in the lotto?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!