How often do these things happen to do you when you shop clothing?

• When you shop clothing (in stores and online) and they at the end do not fit?

I just had the issue. I thought the set (pullover with sweatpants) would be my size, bought it, did not fit

I mean sure the pullover fits but the sweatpants are oddly too small even tho it's the same size as the pullover

It's thre 2nd time that this happend to me. The first time it happend was when I shoped online and the pullover was 1 size larger than I normaly wear but the arms were still too slim for me, now I accidantly made the mistake in a store by not trying the sweatpants on because I allways know that sweatpants fit me in my size from all brands... apparently not when I shop in these shops who are run by Turkish dudes...

IDK I allways seem to forget that the chance that a size may fit from a Turkish run store could be possible since however Arabic/Turkish fit seems to be slimmer than what most other stores here in Germany sell. I mean normal German sizes can in many cases even be larger so its allways odd when you try your size from a Turkish run store and it does not fit

.... did you ever had the issue? Did you buy clothes online or in store and they were not fitting right?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes this is especially difficult if you're a woman cause a size 14 jeans at one store and a size 14 jeans at another store probably won't fit the same lol.

I mainly do most of my shopping online, I just take my measurements. Most of the time it's fine but you do sometimes get stragglers.

But once I find an online store that has my style and the clothing fits I tend to serial shop from those stores cause I know it'll fit most of the time.

God why.

• I either alter it myself or take it to an alterations shop when that happens. It costs anywhere from $2 to over $100 but whatever it is, if it's high quality, a classic fit, and something I actually like, I believe it's worth it to get it fitted to me.

• I always shop online and I think the biggest difficulty for me are the different sizing systems.

I once bought a pretty maxi skirt which I thought was a European size 36 (my regular size) but when it arrived it turned out to be a German size 36, which equals a 42 and accordingly fit me about as well as a queen sized bed sheet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!