What do you want to say to the younger version of your mom?

• THEQOO

What do you want to say to the younger version of your mom?

10:00:00 AM 

'You don't have to give birth to me. Live your life. Don't live your life as someone else's mom. Do whatever makes you happy.'

'When I gave birth to my first kid, I resented my mom a lot. Because she wasn't there for me. I have no one to lean on. But now, I miss her instead of resenting her. I wonder how happy she would've been to see her grandkids. Sometimes, this thought makes me tear up but I always keep it inside my heart'

'Mom, you don't have to be sorry for not being able to do some things for me. It's your first time being a mother. I don't care if other people tease us for being poor. You wake up at dawn and leave to work so that you can raise me well. You are my world, my everything. I miss you and I love you'

'Instead of getting married and having to wake up at dawn to cook a meal before leaving for work, and then coming home just to clean the house, do the laundry, make dinner, and wash the dishes, I wish you would just travel the world alone. It's okay if I'm not born into this world. I don't care if I disappear. I want to return back the life you have lost, mom'

'I lost my mom two years ago. It doesn't bother me that much, but I think of her whenever I'm happy or sad. I wonder how happy she would've been if she was still here? How proud she would've been of me if she was still here? It gets worse as time passes by. But there's nothing I can do about it. I can only live while holding on to the memory of loving her'

'That day, I was pissed at her and slammed the door on her face. On the same day, I received the news that she died because of an accident on her way coming home from work. I fell down and cried my heart out. I saw a message that failed to be delivered on her phone, it said 'I'm sorry, my daughter'. I cried while holding on to that phone for hours. Treat your mom well while she's still here. Your parents' time won't wait for you.'

'Mom, I'm sorry for getting annoyed whenever you ask me to teach you how to use smartphones. I'm sorry for answering your questions insincerely. I'm sorry for not being able to take you to the restaurant you've always wanted to go, saying that I'm busy. You're my everything, but I treated you so bad. I'm sorry. Reborn as my daughter in your next life, I'll be your mom. Even if you won't talk to me then, even if you won't smile at me then, I will love you more. I'm sorry, I miss you, I love you, mom'

theqoo

-I love you, mom. It gets hard sometimes, but everything will be okay.

-Don't get married to dad, live your life.

-You shouldn't be a mother. Don't get married and just live your life.

-Don't get married to dad. Go marry someone who's more loving and kind. It's okay if I'm not born into this world.

-Don't give up on your dreams just to have me. I wish you could meet a better person and live a happier life.

-Why did you leave me and my sister all alone?

-Please don't get married. Even if you do, don't get married to my dad. Please.

-Don't give birth to me. I don't want to be related by blood to you. I don't even want to be born.

-Mom, don't get married to dad. Just live your life to the fullest. Don't live your life for someone else. Live your life for yourself.

-Don't get married to someone like dad and don't give birth to a daughter like me.

-Get divorced. Your kids don't need a father like that.

-Don't give up college no matter what!! And don't get married to dad!!

-Mom, your kids will somehow take care of themselves. Get divorced and live your life freely.

-Please... Don't have me...

-Please don't have me. I hate you for bringing me into this world.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I was gonna say "thank you" but you know what... I'm with the people saying "don't marry dad" I will personally stop them from meeting and fade away.

• not on Father's day week too :pepe-peek:

• this thread is lowkey depressing 2x imma go to the store to get some milk

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• make your older brother divorce from his wife and tell him to not work too much and tell em take care his health (cus we have just lost my uncle due to heart disease and my mom really lived her brother a lot)

make your younger brother not divorce from his wife or if divorced certainly make her not marry his current wife.

And also tell aunt's husband not to start business and get loan (cus he went bankrupt and lost their apartment)

• I'd tell her to leave my dad while she still could and stay as far away from that family as possible. To also live her life for herself, to take care of herself instead of thinking of every single person apart from herself. Also to finish school and study medicine just like she always wanted.

• Thank you mom. I know there were times that I gave you a hard time but I understand your actions now. I am me because of you and I am very appreciative of everything you did. I love you, more than you will ever know.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• cool cool that's really interesting

how did you get into Chinese entertainment

At first I just watched cdramas (started with Love O2O) and later if I liked a particular celebrity then I would search his dramas and variety shows. Later I stopped watching dramas and just got interested in variety shows a lot. I also change my ult as soon as I run out out of his content. :cryingr::cryingr:

Btw are you chinese ??

• At first I just watched cdramas (started with Love O2O) and later if I liked a particular celebrity then I would search his dramas and variety shows. Later I stopped watching dramas and just got interested in variety shows a lot. I also change my ult as soon as I run out out of his content. :cryingr::cryingr:

Btw are you chinese ??

I am Chinese indeed and so is my wife so I grew up watching Cdramas (well more HK ones)

so you go for the celebrity first then the drama itself...nice nice

well who are your fav actor/actresses then?

• I am Chinese indeed and so is my wife so I grew up watching Cdramas (well more HK ones)

so you go for the celebrity first then the drama itself...nice nice

well who are your fav actor/actresses then?

Oh nice to know. Who's your fave Chinese celeb ??

My fave actors for now are Jackson Yee and Bai Jingting. I don't particularly like any actress yet. The only drama I have watched in a while is Reset. I prefer variety shows more . For dramas if they are adapted from a novel, I would rather read the novel because I just lose patience watching dramas.

• Oh nice to know. Who's your fave Chinese celeb ??

My fave actors for now are Jackson Yee and Bai Jingting. I don't particularly like any actress yet. The only drama I have watched in a while is Reset. I prefer variety shows more . For dramas if they are adapted from a novel, I would rather read the novel because I just lose patience watching dramas.

for dudes - Hu Ge because he's acting is top notch - since his accident he has basically never had a lousy drama

females - Zhao Liying then prob Yang Zi - think both are very pretty and good actresses

interesting - these days I'm more into historical dramas like dramas based on Chinese history

• for dudes - Hu Ge because he's acting is top notch - since his accident he has basically never had a lousy drama

females - Zhao Liying then prob Yang Zi - think both are very pretty and good actresses

interesting - these days I'm more into historical dramas like dramas based on Chinese history

I've heard of Hu Ge and I am thinking of watching Nirvana In Fire because I've heard a lot about it.

For Zhao Liying, I watched Come Eat Shanshan when I was just getting into c-ent and i also started Minglan but then I got busy with studies and forgot to continue. I've heard that she is a good actress.

I also watched Yang Zi's Go Go Squid and variety show Detective Adventure.

i actually don't have a preference between modern or historical but I don't seem to have watched any historical drama but I've read about a few incidents (historical) on wiki and also have read historical themed chinese novels but most are based in a fictional dynasty.

I also want to watch but I am hesitating between which of 3 to start first - Legend of Zhen Huan, Ruyi's Royal Love In Palace and Story of Yanxi Palace.

Do you have any other suggestions ??

Sorry if I am rambling a lot. I usually don't have anyone to discuss about these things because there is quite a lot of prejudice towards China in India including my family.

• you should definitely watch nirvana in fire it's probably the best "modern" C-drama ever!!! i say modern in terms of when it was released

Minglan's good but start with something like Journey of a Flower - it basically kicked started all the xianxia dramas

ahhh yeah they can get very tedious and long but I enjoy the history/strategic elements of it a lot

all of them are fine I think I haven't watched them but my wife has watched the last two and they've been pretty good

historical ones? like real real history ones (albeit with some liberties???) the thing is a lot of them don't have "recognisable actors/actresses" but to start with something like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_Dynasty_(2019_TV_series)

it's got Tang Wei and Lay (from EXO)

ahhh well there's a lot of Chinese-Indian tensions - any thing in particular or just general antagonism?

• ahhh well there's a lot of Chinese-Indian tensions - any thing in particular or just general antagonism?

I think it's just related to politics. There is a lot of anti-sino sentiment in general. A lot of chinese apps inluding weibo were banned a while back.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!