Aespa - My World New

• Digital cover

I. Introduction

My World is the third extended play by aespa.

II. Background & Release

On February 16th, 2023, Lee Sung-soo, the chief A&R officer of SM Entertainment, stated that Lee Soo-man was the reason why aespa's music had been delayed. The extended play was scheduled to be released on February 20th, 2023, but it was released on May 8th, 2023 instead.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    Welcome to My World (featuring Naevis)Celine Svanbäck, Mich Hansen, Cutfather & Ubizz, Ellie Suh, Hyun Jiwon, Jacob Uchorczak, Patrizia Helander, dankeCutfather & Ubizz3:27
    SpicyBang Hyehyun, Emily Yeonseo Kim, Jonatan Gusmark, Ludvig Evers, Moa “Cazzi Opeia” CarlebeckerMoonshine, JINBYJIN3:17
    Salty & Sweet
    Anne Judith Wik, Bang Hyehyun, JINBYJIN, Moa “Cazzi Opeia” CarlebeckerJINBYJIN3:22
    ThirstyGeek Boy Al Swettenham, Kim Bo Eun, Kyler Niko, Paulina “Pau” CerrillaGeek Boy Al Swettenham3:13
    I'm Unhappy
    Ally Ahern, Barry Cohen, Gingerbread, Lee Seuran, Sophie HintzeGingerbread3:26
    'Til We Meet AgainMaria Marcus, Andreas Öberg, Choi Jaeyeon, Jake K, MCKJake K, MCK3:38

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

VI. Reception

On the weekly charts, the extended play peaked at #1 on the Croatian International Albums (HDU) chart, #1 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart, and #1 on the US World Albums (Billboard) chart.

On the monthly charts, the extended play peaked at #1 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart.

On the year-end charts, the extended play peaked at #9 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart.

Additionally, the extended play achieved at least 2,144,573 sales in South Korea.