Jake

• I. Introduction

Jake is a member of Belift Lab's boy group ENHYPEN.

II. Career

Jake was revealed to be one of the contestants on CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment's survival show I-LAND on June 1, 2020. The show aired from June 26 to September 18. Based on global voted, Jake ranked at #3 with 1,179,633 votes, which allowed him to be part of the debut lineup for ENHYPEN. He debuted with the group on November 30 with the release of their mini album Border : Day One.

III. Videography

Title Date Aired
    Network
    I-LAND 2020 Mnet

IV. Videos

FEVER MCOUNTDOWN Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Go Big or Go Home Fancam

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Legend of K-POP Fancam

V. Trivia

• He has one older brother
    • Jake was born in South Korea, but grew up in Australia
    • He was a top student in math and his favorite subject was physics
    • He loves dogs. He has a cream border collie named Layla after the Eric Clapton song
    • He wants to collaborate with Drake
    • The other ENHYPEN's first impression of him was that they thought he was handsome
    • He likes the colors black and ivory

(Credit to kprofiles.com)