Posts by xxile

I thought I was a happy kpop fan til I read this post LOL! I'm pretty casual tbh, I only listen to the music/watch the music videos thats it, I don't watch interviews or anything other than that. Sometimes I go on this forum though.

Not looking for subs just people to vibe with that can recommend k-pop artists based on the music I like and the reviews I give. I know a lot of k-pop singles but I haven't really listened to a full project by an artist or group besides BTS and Red Velvet. I'm looking for a solid album with great B-sides. Thanks! :finger-heart:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been loving all the music New Jeans has been putting out, new favorite girl group up there with XG.
    I don't usually get up from my seat and dance but Super Shy had me going off. I did a reaction/review below, not asking for subs but just looking for other music enthusiast to vibe with.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Double thread if its okay but If anyone knows other girl groups that are similar to New Jeans and XG let me know!

I love watching people make a tier list of things so I thought I would make my own but something more out of pocket lol.

I'm curious what you guys think about my crazy list but also was wondering as to which of your personal favorites would you put in S-tier for dating? :sweat:

it's boring and needs a focus point around 1 min in. i don't mean to be harsh or to discourage you, this is just my nugu opinion.

not harsh! thanks for listening! i’ll never know how good or bad i am unless i get as much feedback as possible, regardless i will keep making tracks!

I like the thicc bassline. It's bassy but not completely overpowering. "Douse It (flames)" and "Whatta they doing is nothing/look like a chum, etc. etc." are two parts of the hook that are very catchy. Potentially revising the rest to get it up to the level of the previously mentioned parts would make the whole thing stick like Tetris.

i find it challenging to make a catchy hook so i'm glad that stood out! as for the verses i'll keep in mind what you said, i probably won't change it but its something i could work on for future tracks. thank you! :-)

i've been posting my music here recently and have received some great feedback from you guys!!!

right now i've just been putting out new music but am still figuring out how i can promote myself better besides posting in this forum..in the meanwhile here is a bop I made, i hope you guys enjoy it :)

thank you for taking the time to listen :D

...it's bad, really bad. The song is probably their worst title track and the fact that they keep using the word mafia like one hundred times like its nothing makes the song worse than it actually is. A wasted opportunity.

thats. just. your. OPINION!!! >:(((((

jks i wasn't a big fan of it either, but I do replay the first 35 seconds, especially with Ryujin she killssss it.

Omg I love it, it sounds really good :love: I'm not sold on all the lyrics, but the flow and everything else is perfect :pepelove1:

haha thanks!! its more of a parody of those problematic r&b singers with relationship problems so the lyrics are not supposed to make sense really :) i'm glad i got the sound right!