Posts by lidora

Your sense of time actually depends on many factors, some of them are easily changed and some of them depends on your personality and physical/mental state. Anyway, if you want to slow time you can try to switch up your daily routine as our perception of time greatly depends on new experiences. While having a good time could make time fly, at the same time having different, new and exciting activities can enrich your everyday life and can make you feel like you actually are living and making your time worth it.

You may get older but you still can have fun in different ways. You don't have to do crazy things, for me it can be exciting to visit a new shop in my neighbourhood every other week. To play a different boardgame every month. To buy crazy foods for my mother and sister as a birthday gift and see the wonder and morbid curiosity on their faces. To try to make life exciting through one or two special moments every week or month. To make adult life about adulting with fun.

And sometimes you could relax on purpose. Find different parks to have picknick at and just lay down under the sun for hours. Go to a museum that interests you and readthrough everything. Do things slowly on purpose and let the moments go on slowly.

I know it's not easy but it can be achieved!

It's sad that Exo and Twice fell out of favor of many of the public because they still have quite good songs. I am not surprised of Bts leading and I think they won't lose popularity as drastically as other boybands who went to military so I am hopeful they still will get the attention of people with future comebacks. IU is truly the sweatheart of kpop. I think as a soloist JK have promising future. :)

As many stated above: I think they established their companies only so they could have more power and freedom over their own career. As long as they self-manage instead of trying to debute idols themselves and if they remain popular (I doubt that fans will leave them) they will be fine. It is difficult to run a business but they have the money to hire the right people and they are top popularity, I think they will manage it alright.

It just feels so disjointed like I can't even tell what the chorus is. The visuals in the MV are so stunning but I feel like the high budget is just to distract listeners from the fact that the song goes nowhere for a whole 2 minutes. I wish the "I am a super lady" at the beginning was the chorus. The ending was honestly terrible. I hate to say it but Wife is way more entertaining and fun to listen to than Super Lady.

I feel the same but you said it so well that I feel like it's best to just quote you!

Absolutely not. They should date with who they want and who they love. I undertsand the criticism when it's a well-known criminal because it may seem like they do agree with their ideals but other than that they should date for themselves and not for us.

You all know what, I like it. It's not a title track, that's for sure. Not because it's that bad but because it is divesive. So a lot of people will and do hate it.

It's an old school song conveying attitude and dissatisfaction in a passive-agressive way. I don't know what kind of style but I heard it many times before. BUT. I do think the lyrics are not good enough for the message intended. I don't know how it sounds in korean but honestly, translations are quite bad. Whoever wrote it: make it make sense! I guess I am not up to date with slang but at least I would like to see sentences and not words next to each other. I get so annoyed by it. Maybe it's a me problem but as I grow I begin to see how important it is to speak and write correctly. More so for people who write poems or even lyrics. (And yes, my english isn't top notch either but I am working on it and I don't have the money to hire someone to correct me while they do. So. Bombastic side eye.)

Vocally it's Exo but with everything else it's BTS. They always were the highlights of the end of year awards, hands down. Exo may be not bad themselves but Bts has something special about their stages. Everyone works hard but with Bts you feel like they not only don't spare the energy, money or creativity, but they even get you go WOW. It's the reason why their live stages go viral between reactors. I do feel respect for Exo though. They are still going strong.

If you are comfortable with your looks and you do mostly get reactions that you like or approve of then it doesn't matter that you (for some) may look girly. And it may be just a look-alike thing, not the fact that you truly look the opposite sex. Anyway, if you feel confident then there's nothing to worry about. Laugh it up.

I would love to see a conversation-based interaction between Bts and Bp just so the fans see them as humans with feelings and worries, not idols with feuds and rivalries.

I think we (as fans) overemphatise their job-persona and job-related happenings and often ignore them as persons who do live a life off-camera and who do understand the common hardships and pains and often feel sorry or happiness for eachother. Moreso, they can ignore or forgive certain things even if they did fight or got angry about it in the past. It's not as black and white as fanwars and media, or even ill-willed companies might imply it. We don't know them for real and don't see their relationships personally. We don't know how they feel generally. Suchwita could be an oppurtinity for a much needed conversation between two popular idols whose groups are always pitted against each other by not themselves, but by different third parties. It's okay if they aren't friends. They might think about it as a competition too. But I am highly skeptical about them being busy with being sworn enemies.