Blinks and nj stans war...

• Channel things...ceo ador min heejin need stop give same popular brand like bp..member..

We know blinks re 2nd biggest fanbase in kpop ..jennie stans wish defend her but put down minji...vice versa

This drama is unfinish...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You re not scared about toxic army ones ....

yes hybe stans re more annoying in kpop..

Blinks and army re ennemy and biggest fanbase...their fans re so noisy...

Why would I be scared of someone that Stan a army skipper while simultaneously wanting to be a kindergarten teacher

• NJ fans just army> army bash Bp daily

In resume FCK any preschoolers, girl

I really love the parallel universe you live in where Blinks do not attack the boys unprovoked daily and then Blinks cry when there is retaliation. Lol

Anyway, you are obsessed with Armys for years now so not surprising.

• I really love the parallel universe you live in where Blinks do not attack the boys unprovoked daily and then Blinks cry when there is retaliation. Lol

Ironically his/her post is the best proof that blink inserting army for no apparent reason.

Your neediness is suffocating killingtime, let us go I beg you

:violinist-pepe::pepe-sad:

• I really love the parallel universe you live in where Blinks do not attack the boys unprovoked daily and then Blinks cry when there is retaliation. Lol

i love the parallel world you live in where your fandom is always the victim

but the name of your fandom call out reality :*:clown:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• as far as i know minji is the chanel's beauty, fashion and watch & jewelry ambassador in korea (not globally) while jennie is the house ambassador. Jennie still has a bigger position than minji. idk why some blinks are so jealous and threatened as if jennie was kicked out

• Lol go look at his/her threads and comments from the past u will see whole different story. That girl always has a stick up her butt like u no better than what u cry abt :toxicpepe:

i'm not surprised at all. Girl needs to stop lying to herself and everyone else.

• i love the parallel world you live in where your fandom is always the victim

but the name of your fandom call out reality :*:clown:

I do not constantly bring up Blinks or blame them for everything like you all do with Armys, self awareness is lacking with you all. A Blink literally dragged in Armys and you expect Armys to just be mum and applaud?

I have more than enough threads of unprovoked drama started by Blinks in just the past 2 days on twitter but I do not come here and cry in unrelated threads or make posts repeatedly about Blinks. If you see even this reply was in response to a Blink.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Tweets not loading what did they say

I don't see it either so I clicked on the link and it said that "post has been deleted" or something like that lol

that deleted tweet was from a nj stan acc calling out a tweet from a bp stan acc who posted pictures of jennie and minji side by side to claim that minji looks even older than jennie so minji stans better not call jennie a hag. that bp stan tweet had almost 100k likes and I don’t remember how many retweets lol the conclusion is there’s a lot of trashy garbage on twitter, as per usual

• Lol go look at his/her threads and comments from the past u will see whole different story. That girl always has a stick up her butt like u no better than what u cry abt :toxicpepe:

I know its a whole lotta of you banned Blonks back on here, makes you wonder why you all keep getting banned and who is really being toxic. I mean 2 of you already resorting to personal attacks.lol. You should directly quote me instead of being sly like that.

Btw the one you are quoting made her entrance on AKP directly bashing a BTS member, but yes let's all be blind cause Blinks love doing that.

I mean we all know Blinks AKP history, you must too seeing how you are or must be one of the banned ones. :finger-heart:

• that deleted tweet was from a nj stan acc calling out a tweet from a bp stan acc who posted pictures of jennie and minji side by side to claim that minji looks even older than jennie so minji stans better not call jennie a hag. that bp stan tweet had almost 100k likes and I don’t remember how many retweets lol the conclusion is there’s a lot of trashy garbage on twitter, as per usual

Oh my goodness, not this again!

I'm glad it got deleted lmao

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Oh my goodness, not this again!

I'm glad it got deleted lmao

nah only the tweet that called out the original tweet is deleted; afaik the original tweet from the bp stan who posted pictures of jennie and minji to compare who looks “older” is still up. classless, as expected :wellr:

• apparently they don't care about bp but they actively fish for comments like a jobless person.

Lol go look at his/her threads and comments from the past u will see whole different story. That girl always has a stick up her butt like u no better than what u cry abt :toxicpepe:

How about you remove that stick up your brain, both of you btw, and stop attacking users.

First and final warning.

• that deleted tweet was from a nj stan acc calling out a tweet from a bp stan acc who posted pictures of jennie and minji side by side to claim that minji looks even older than jennie so minji stans better not call jennie a hag. that bp stan tweet had almost 100k likes and I don’t remember how many retweets lol the conclusion is there’s a lot of trashy garbage on twitter, as per usual

ah, typical ugly bitch behavior.

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Lol army’s getting mad here, anytime ppl calls out part of the the toxic in the fandom for token stanning any group to sht on bp its “inserting army in here for no reason🤪” we love being dense right😌

I'm gonna do a very easy example

ive reach huge level for a gg in 2022 as we all know, why people think their stan rarely or ever bash bp?

:iconpepe:

• All of this hate, fanwar, and conspiracy just because another gg is on the rise.. Doesn't matter what fandom u are apart of, shame on ya'll for making everything Newjeans do into an issue. teenagers got ya'll actin' like hooligans on the internet??

not hooligans

so-ya-wanna-vbo75z.jpg

Ive learned that whenever kpoppies see a multi on Twitter that has BTS as one of their faves, their eyes flash red and all they can see is ARMY in all caps 😆 this thread is a good example. NJ Stan posts about NJ but the focus turns to us...

• Not some people on here acting like some blinks and armys aren't toxic.

I'm sorry, but there's toxic people in both fandoms. ignoring one fandom's faults isn't making the situation better. And what is with the NJ obsession on this forum, op isn't even a blink nor an army. Why do you have beef with them?

• I haven't seen the original tweet but I have seen some nj/armys stans coming for jennie and calling her names maybe that's a clapback wrong or not but it started because of that, I can show an example of that but I won't. it's funny seeing nj fans playing the victim when they were the first that started

also op twitter drama is not allowed here

• NJ fans just army> army bash Bp daily

In resume FCK any preschoolers, girl

see how one specific ex army always claiming they are no longer one because the fandom is allegedly too toxic is liking this comment :/

anyway FCK the bp fans we know they shaking as a new generation gg are taking over while spending the years 99% eating them magazines covers and 1% teddy lame ass music

• see how one specific ex army always claiming they are no longer one because the fandom is allegedly too toxic is liking this comment :/

anyway FCK the bp fans we know they shaking as a new generation gg are taking over while spending the years 99% eating them magazines covers and 1% teddy lame ass music

giving a laughing reaction doesn't equal to me agree with them. I just found the comment funny. And btw I do still consider myself an ARMY. If you and others don't, I don't care.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I think the more impactful war is between Dives and Tokkis. They will be fighting for the soul of Kpop for years, much like Twice vs Blackpink.

A subset of this fandom war is Wonyoung vs Minji, i dont know if there were epic battles between Suzy and Yoona fans in 2nd gen, but i can easily see the Wonyoung vs Minji fandom wars going nuclear. The fight for the next IT GIRL status is no joke.

230k views already for a 2 day old tweet.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm gonna do a very easy example

ive reach huge level for a gg in 2022 as we all know, why people think their stan rarely or ever bash bp?

:iconpepe:

issues between nj, bp and bts fandoms will continue to rise as nj manages to break their records. this stuff between bp and nj will be child's play compared to what will happen if they continue to get good playlisting and manage to get more longevity than bts ever had on hot 100.

ive did not have the same impact as nj on the western markets.

• issues between nj, bp and bts fandoms will continue to rise as nj manages to break their records. this stuff between bp and nj will be child's play compared to what will happen if they continue to get good playlisting and manage to get more longevity than bts ever had on hot 100.

ive did not have the same impact as nj on the western markets.

We already saw sniping between Army and Tokkis when Ditto started breaking Dynamite's records and when Hybe started mediaplaying NJ over BTS. I agree, it will get a LOT worse if NJ puts out a #1 song on the Hot 100 or breaks Dynamite's Melon records or breaks some of BTS' Spotify records.

It's just natural and happens all the time. There are probably some true Hybe stans that like everyone at Hybe. But there are probably some Army that token stanned NJ to take shots at BP, and these folks might not like it when genuine Tokkis start bragging about NJ ending BTS or when Blinks start token stanning NJ to make fun of BTS.

Imagine a Blink troll tweet shading BTS and calling NJ the next BTS. An overeager Army shooter responds by shading NJ accomplishments. Hardcore Tokkis get offended and fires back at Army instead of limiting their response to the original Blink tweet. Then other Armys get involved and it becomes a messy all out twitter war. Meanwhile the original Blink troll lights up a cigar and enjoys the carnage :pepe-wink:

• We already saw sniping between Army and Tokkis when Ditto started breaking Dynamite's records and when Hybe started mediaplaying NJ over BTS. I agree, it will get a LOT worse if NJ puts out a #1 song on the Hot 100 or breaks Dynamite's Melon records or breaks some of BTS' Spotify records.

It's just natural and happens all the time. There are probably some true Hybe stans that like everyone at Hybe. But there are probably some Army that token stanned NJ to take shots at BP, and these folks might not like it when genuine Tokkis start bragging about NJ ending BTS or when Blinks start token stanning NJ to make fun of BTS.

Imagine a Blink troll tweet shading BTS and calling NJ the next BTS. An overeager Army shooter responds by shading NJ accomplishments. Hardcore Tokkis get offended and fires back at Army instead of limiting their response to the original Blink tweet. Then other Armys get involved and it becomes a messy all out twitter war. Meanwhile the original Blink troll lights up a cigar and enjoys the carnage :pepe-wink:

not saying all armys are nj fans but there are many that are and it's evident when I look at their twitter account some of them are the ones that instigate. For example things like minji ended Jennie or NJ destroyed bp of course we know this isn't true but they tried lol Don't get me started on the double standards, things they dragged bp for years ( most underserved and untrue ) but they turn a blind eye for NJ ( when it's more obvious)

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!