NewJeans have support from other artists/rappers in music industry, Ive don’t. Why?

• Korean rappers, idols, US/UK artists have all shown support for NewJeans music/members. Ive also have hit songs, but you don’t see other artists hyping up Love Dive like Hype Boy or writing praise posts for Wonyoung. Why NewJeans got industry support but Ive don’t?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cos ive has a style that is more traditional, i would say kind like SNSD (not the i got a boy style of course) . Wich is very girly and classy and elegant. Wich is the Korean traditional taste

While the young hip school girl is NJ style. And this is a style nobody was doing well. I read somewhere, that NJ fans are mainly girls. So they have a power of a boy group. We all know that bg fans spend more, and are more loyal....And people in the industry like to attach their name to success.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• IM SICK OF YOU :pepe-firing:

Bop

External Content www.youtube.com

• dont speak up bad about Jang wonyoung

We know nj get huge promotion with hybe ...they have more ads and mediaplay

• IVE had everyone singing Love Dive yes even celebrities, Cho gue sung literally said him and all his teammates on the Korean team listen to IVE a lot. Dives just don't have a weird obsession with letting everyone know every single person who speaks their name like Hybe stans love to do.

Youre right bc i literally forgot about that

It was the hot guy that got everyone drooling from the world cup lol

The actors from that ceremony award show too were all seen enjoying and singing ive and usually they have rbf for idols

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I think it’s their young age and young concept. Many people feel like they are cute little sisters. IVE has sexier concept (esp their come hither facial expressions) so maybe some just don’t prefer it, especially outside kpop? I don’t know, just a guess.

You re weird...you know leeseo is soon 16 yo yet only minor of ive now...

Dont used sexier....ive have self confiance concept abd classy

• ive stans are so salty in this thread lmao

salty how... It is incredibly disingenous to say ive was displaced when their last cb was extremely successful for all standards - physical, digital and international. They did all that without getting all the clout nj got from being bts hoobaes or sse moving strings to get them a 130m playlist reach on spotify, and thats a fact

JCsIq3Q.gif

• IVE had everyone singing Love Dive yes even celebrities, Cho gue sung literally said him and all his teammates on the Korean team listen to IVE a lot. Dives just don't have a weird obsession with letting everyone know every single person who speaks their name like Hybe stans love to do.

It is indeed weird obsession, they remember things most normal people don't even pay attention to. Like who cares if rappers and celebrities are mentioning your already extremely successful group? Why are you even comparing who was mentioned more? Weird :watt:

• People saying Ive already been displaced when they broke record for most uls and sold 1m with a single in their latest release lmao... If theyre doing well like that imagine if they had the clout and payola nj have

not that i stan nj but aint kakao who owns ive. they have the media & more powerful than hybe. they also own melon. in other words? if hybe is really doing some payola for nj , its possible same with ive , aespa etc since they need that to entice loyal fans & create strong fd.

• dont speak up bad about Jang wonyoung

We know nj get huge promotion with hybe ...they have more ads and mediaplay

no one speaking bad about wonyoung here tf are you talking about.

"We know nj get huge promotion with hybe...they have more ads and mediaplay "...

As they should. It's their artist so they have the right to promote them. But more ads? mediaplay? in what way? what's your basis?

I wish hybe got newjeans the yt ads as much as starship got for ive. But no, newjeans never advertise their videos on yt. Also, ive has two popular members from izone. They got the advantage already as soon as they debuted unlike newjeans. You're talking about mediaplay when your fave is a kakao group that likes to manipulate the media. Imagine the false media they will create more if they weren't caught up 😬

• It is indeed weird obsession, they remember things most normal people don't even pay attention to. Like who cares if rappers and celebrities are mentioning your already extremely successful group? Why are you even comparing who was mentioned more? Weird :watt:

1. op is a troll

2. no newjeans stan comparing who's mentioned more

• not that i stan nj but aint kakao who owns ive. they have the media & more powerful than hybe. they also own melon. in other words? if hybe is really doing some payola for nj , its possible same with ive , aespa etc since they need that to entice loyal fans & create strong fd.

Yes Kakao bribed and made IVE chart on Melon Genie Bugs Flo Spotify and bought tons of their albums as well.

The manipulation and the privilege I bet they bought Sistar's No.1s as well since they are from Starshit too

The Evil kakao

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

• salty how... It is incredibly disingenous to say ive was displaced when their last cb was extremely successful for all standards - physical, digital and international. They did all that without getting all the clout nj got from being bts hoobaes or sse moving strings to get them a 130m playlist reach on spotify, and thats a fact

they way you keep on dragging nj screams saltiness to me. FYI not all bts fans like nj. The fact that nj always get drag by some armys whenever they achieve something, ofcourse you wouldn't know because you don't follow them. ¬‿¬

• not that i stan nj but aint kakao who owns ive. they have the media & more powerful than hybe. they also own melon. in other words? if hybe is really doing some payola for nj , its possible same with ive , aespa etc since they need that to entice loyal fans & create strong fd.

Wake up kakao privilege only became a thing because of ive so antis can use it against them. When have u ever seen kakao privilege being associated to iu, monsta x, wjsn, stayc, weeekly, victon, tbz, sistar or boyfriend like be for real. Years in the industry and kakao only using it now, yeah sure jan

JCsIq3Q.gif

• It is indeed weird obsession, they remember things most normal people don't even pay attention to. Like who cares if rappers and celebrities are mentioning your already extremely successful group? Why are you even comparing who was mentioned more? Weird :watt:

It's pick me behavior

Bc why one cares that some other nasty rapper in Korea likes u

Like no standard

• I like how Starship became a subsidiary of Kakao in 2013, but only and ONLY 10 YEARS LATER we heard of this so called "Kakao privilege"

Make it make sense you dumbasses yes this is the word to describe some of y'all it is accurate and I stand by it

;judgingpepe:

Fans of Starshit groups like Sistar WJSN Monsta X have been calling out Starshit for their uselessness for years and now y'all are like "Kakao privilege"

LAWLLLLLLLLL

:pepe-clown-gear:

• poor WJSN

where was their privilege

External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!