Big 3 using bts for media play is tiring

• I’m seeing articles about Bp surpassing bts and given the credit for why Kpop is popular while discrediting my boys from Korea outlets. More articles saying Skz are the next big thing and will give them a run for their money. And more saying NCT can take their spot as biggest global act. Ok let’s get it straight they are Successful because of their hard work and Armys. I’ve been a fan for almost 10 years and to see them get discredited is just bullshxx.They can’t accept the fact to group they tried to blackball for taking a rise and being a non big3 bg is more successful than any artists they had.

• Link the articles please

Or else it's just "Trust me bro"

I saw a thread on this already. A Blink made it and shared the link.

Oh well OP. Do you really think they will do things differently? Since BTS got big, kmedia are waiting for another group to surpass them. Because they don’t fit the narrative of a successful global group. They are not from a big 3, the members are mostly not from rich or influential families, none from overseas, only one can speak English.. really not fitting the narrative at all..

• I saw a thread on this already. A Blink made it and shared the link.

Oh well OP. Do you really think they will do things differently? Since BTS got big, kmedia are waiting for another group to surpass them. Because they don’t fit the narrative of a successful global group. They are not from a big 3, the members are mostly not from rich or influential families, none from overseas, only one can speak English.. really not fitting the narrative at all..

Where ... I need the tea

:pepegrin::pepegrin:

• It's not an article, it's a video by kmca

The same one army use to drag BP, so if u think they lie it's means BTS song rights are lies too

U are free to pick your side

That is KOMCA, fool, which is Korean Music Copyright Association not KMCA which is Korean Music Contents Association. Armys cite KOMCA for the actual copyrights BTS members possess, something yes your faves cannot relate with.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Not sure when you started stanning bts, but I was here when bts were being dragged for media play beacuse almost all articles about them always managed to include exo. We got a bts giving exo a run for their money or surpassing exo articles almost on a daily bases too (don't take my word for it, search up old articles of when bts were on the rise). And guess what they did manage to surpass exo in terms of popularity, which just means that one of these new groups would in turn surpass bts in the future, and they too would have such articles written about them and then another group would surpass them and same articles about a rising group surpassing them would be written etc. It's just a normal circle at this point, no need to take it too seriously.

• “Can this other big, up-and-coming group surpass the current #1?”

That’s basically what all these articles comes down to. Is some of these articles media play? Yes, sure. But it’s also a natural question and comparison that is always made in these type of situations.

It’s not even a kpop or music thing. If a new athlete shows promise there’ll be a bunch of comparisons between them and the current champion too.

• "Bp surpassing bts and given the credit for why Kpop is popular. . . . More articles saying Skz are the next big thing and will give them a run for their money. And more saying NCT can take their spot as biggest global act"

Ohhh! I love them fan fictions! I need these to tickle my funny bones!

Kristen Stewart Laughing GIF - Kristen Stewart Laughing Lol GIFs

:laughs::laughs:

• When they do this, it is a self-drag towards who they are media playing. Because how can they hype up an artist who STILL has not sold out an arena in their own soil on the same day BTS will be headlining their country for nationalistic purposes with upto 100K in attendance? Imagine having to write that and still saying anyone other than BTS and if I'm being 100% serious, ARMY (because we did more for the kpop landscape than BigHit and other kpop companies) have done for the expansion of kpop (westward)?

• So op is straight up lying bc "omg, someone praised another kpop group that isn't BTS" and we have the same users using this delusional thread to shade BP and others. Smart op :thinkerpepe:

Btw seeing how some saw that BP video, deal with it kkkkk nothing said there was false or media play. BP makes kpop more popular since 2016 :pepe-mirror-glare:

• Not sure when you started stanning bts, but I was here when bts were being dragged for media play beacuse almost all articles about them always managed to include exo. We got a bts giving exo a run for their money or surpassing exo articles almost on a daily bases too (don't take my word for it, search up old articles of when bts were on the rise). And guess what they did manage to surpass exo in terms of popularity, which just means that one of these new groups would in turn surpass bts in the future, and they too would have such articles written about them and then another group would surpass them and same articles about a rising group surpassing them would be written etc. It's just a normal circle at this point, no need to take it too seriously.

it's the gross exaggeration in this comment for me

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• It's not an article, it's a video by kmca

The same one army use to drag BP, so if u think they lie it's means BTS song rights are lies too

U are free to pick your side

That is KOMCA, fool, which is Korean Music Copyright Association not KMCA which is Korean Music Contents Association. Armys cite KOMCA for the actual copyrights BTS members possess, something yes your faves cannot relate with.

This is the definition of being confidently wrong

:pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know what video you guys talking about (and i can't be bothered), but if it's saying BP made kpop popular then it's 100% correct. Not just BP but the 3rd gen (exo, twice, mamamoo, RV, nct) as whole made kpop popular. What makes BTS different is that they aren't just a part of 3rd gen but they're the leaders of this gen.

• That is KOMCA, fool, which is Korean Music Copyright Association not KMCA which is Korean Music Contents Association. Armys cite KOMCA for the actual copyrights BTS members possess, something yes your faves cannot relate with.

Same difference

Kmca/ gaon are the ones that give every single Korean artist their certifications, the ones army also use to brag and drag Bp

Are all those fake now too? Bc that's their logic bc their last cmb fair poorly

That your cooping mechanic, they did bad so everything is fake, even the biggest chart in korea

• 2 hours and nobody has come correct me about gaon /circle chart

As we all rely on it to know Korean numbers, it's safe to say they are right about BP and your faves numbers

Or u think they are worng about Bp and your faves numbers are a fake as well

:iconpepe:

• You must have a humiliation kink(blinks in general do but you are a special case) but let me respond seriously since we all assumed you were joking.

FZ2MrBuWIAAOF7N?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Most recent update

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So you want further proof that BP are being mediaplayed by the same people who have BTS on their own charts as #1?

• also them trying to use circle charts as if BTS doesn't hold the Top 3 longest charting songs by kpop groups in circle/gaon history and the top 3 songs with the most circle digital points in history... bts are also the artist with the most digital points in history with over 20B

• also them trying to use circle charts as if BTS doesn't hold the Top 3 longest charting songs by kpop groups in circle/gaon history and the top 3 songs with the most circle digital points in history... bts are also the artist with the most digital points in history with over 20B

Just let them hold on to the media play. It's actually funny seeing it. Though the irony is that, the group touted to be the one to have made Kpop known settled on a 13K capacity arena for a concert in their own country while the other group has the city adding more flights and trains schedule to accommodate people.

irony GIF

• Just let them hold on to the media play. It's actually funny seeing it. Though the irony is that, the group touted to be the one to have made Kpop known settled on a 13K capacity arena for a concert in their own country while the other group has the city adding more flights and trains schedule to accommodate people.

irony GIF

You really want to drag BP that much uh?

BLACKPINK made kpop more popular, deal with it.

This thread is a joke, an obviously lie, that guy didn't talk just about BP, from what I heard they talked about BTS too, but obviously armys like you will focus on BP :S

• Its literally a video made by Circle chart channel and KMCA.

And the video was on girlgroups. They made a bunch of comments about how no girlgroup was really going to beat blackpink after showing and analysing the stats and somehow this has become mediaplay

I didnt know YG owns korea music industry now with circle chart and KMCA next. At this stage they might as well own Kpop

And the video was on girlgroups. They made a bunch of comments about how no girlgroup was really going to beat blackpink after showing and analysing the stats and somehow this has become mediaplay

I didnt know YG owns korea music industry now with circle chart and KMCA next. At this stage they might as well own Kpop

actually it is made by a guy who works for them (I think he's quite high up) and has multiple times shown a bias against BTS (this man has literally previously tried equating BTSs success to being similar to that of NCTs and SVTs -- i'm not dragging these two but we all know its not true).

He's also commented on BTS's military service for no reason. So excuse ARMYS if we don't take his words as "facts". While other fandoms use it to try and downplay BTS (and given how bad the downplaying of BTS has been recently.. its getting damn annoying)

Also 2nd, you talk about it being about GGs right.... than why did the man proceed to name drop BTS in the video when they aren't even a GG -- so you can see how his words can be seen as downplaying BTS.

Point is... many people are trying to use his words as facts cause of it being from circle... but when you look at the actual circle statistics and overall picture that the numbers show... you can see the person who is reporting it has a bias against BTS.

Now I will not comment whether it is media play or not but whether that bias it to appease certain companies or its just the man having a hate bonor against BTS, i do think it should be acknowledged that the bias is there when the stats from the company that are obviously available to the public, counteract what he says in parts of his video, where he UNNECESSARILY names BTS.

Says it's about GGs but still name drops BTS, who last I checked have penises. And like the user above me said, this man has, unprovoked, dragged BTS for military issues that does not concern him. BTS is setting pretty at close 21B digital points and almost 40 million album sales on the company who is representing, so to even name drop BTS with any other girl or boy group is literal mediaplay. Blinks just need to stick to hyping up BP in the sphere of "gg only lists" and most of us wouldn't be in this conversation if fallacies like that video keeps dragging BTS into the lies.

• Says it's about GGs but still name drops BTS, who last I checked have penises. And like the user above me said, this man has, unprovoked, dragged BTS for military issues that does not concern him. BTS is setting pretty at close 21B digital points and almost 40 million album sales on the company who is representing, so to even name drop BTS with any other girl or boy group is literal mediaplay. Blinks just need to stick to hyping up BP in the sphere of "gg only lists" and most of us wouldn't be in this conversation if fallacies like that video keeps dragging BTS into the lies.

You don't even make sense when it was an army who brought up BP, made this thread and it's armys like you who are dragging BP bc of this "mediaplay" :blade-lounge:

• Y’all are actually so fucking annoying omg, it was one line and blinks weren’t saying shit about it y’all are crying about imaginary enemys like pls

And y’all need to stfu with the way you guys talk about blinks hyping up “gg only lists”… it’s the superiority complex y’all have for me

The way some are annoyed bc blinks are hyping up BP :angryr: they can't even imagine BP getting positive reviews, being hyped up, just getting the love they deserve.

Idk, maybe nuguarmy should stop following blinks on SNS.

• I don't know what video you guys talking about (and i can't be bothered), but if it's saying BP made kpop popular then it's 100% correct. Not just BP but the 3rd gen (exo, twice, mamamoo, RV, nct) as whole made kpop popular. What makes BTS different is that they aren't just a part of 3rd gen but they're the leaders of this gen.

This.

BTS aren’t the only ones who made Kpop popular worldwide but they ARE the leaders of that movement.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!