Yassss!!!! I contributed a ton to that + to its Deep House Remix
Wait can it be considered a Korean song??? Didn’t it have an English version, so is the 700 million counting both versions or just the Korean one. Otherwise abit misleading lol 😂
700M is just the korean version. so it is the fastest korean song
the English version has 266M
so if they were combined it would have been at 967M
now if you do the math of 6pm Kst to 9am Kst the next day that’s 15 hours tracking. Aespa as a Nov debut definitely had 15 hours of tracking.
(And during summer time when UK clocks are an hour ahead, it means there is one less hour of tracking so for example: newjeans debut would fall in that time frame and would have 14 hours tracking instead of 15)
Its actually massive. The biggest amount have 730k and thats 24h of tracking. Babymonster already have half of that in less than half a day.
Quick correction. All those acts released at 6pm Kst if I’m correct. That means they had 14-15 hours not the full 24 hour tracking. so while yes they had more time than baby monster. They didn’t have 24 hours.
crazy when you think about how their last album per say was june 2022 and it was super expensive
and last studio album was in 2020
I do feel BH/them have definetly already started planning the reunion tour tbh. Given the renewal of the contract etc. They could def be planning to start it in late 2025 possibly. I wonder if they'll do what western acts do and release dates months earlier. Would love to see that happen.
So when do we think that world tour will start?? 2025 end or early 2026, cause I do see music release happening by November 2025 for sure, be it a single or an EP or a full album...they have ample time now in 2025 to do a full comeback
depends. they could start in the southern hemisphere in late 2025 if they want to as it wouldn't be cold there.
Love JK and the rest of them so much! we will be waiting
Do you hoes have to tie everything to bp somehow?
Treasure fans are like roaches, I don’t doubt the # sales tbh. Their voting/touring is better then enhypen
I wouldn't say their touring is better than Enhypen. As people have said, they focus their touring on Korea/Japan.
Treasure's venues in japan are arena's + domes for their upcoming tour
Enhypen are also doing domes, in fact the exact same ones.
Treasure's venue in korea is KSPO dome
Enhypen also plays KSPO dome
the difference between the two acts is Treasure focus on touring in these two countries (at least announced dates for their upcoming tour are only japan and korea atm), which allows for more dates in those two countries.
Enhypen does the same venues as treasure in these 2 countries however, they alongside those... did arenas in the US and SEA. So in order to go and fill demand in other countries... they don't do as many Japan dates (even though they likely could, given their jpn sales show their demand there).
So I really don't get this statement lol.
i miss them so much
here i am just hoping they remember europe
6 of them are million sellers with 2 members selling more than 2 million. All this while having less copies than usual kpop standard. I wonder how much they gonna sell during their cb later in 2025.
You know whats also crazy about the solo sales..
its all over the span of just 16 months from July 2022 to Nov 2023.
So that's around 8-9M sales over that timeframe with solo albums. ARMYs wallets have been managing all of this somehow
BTS - not one thing. There are too many iconic and historic things they did that not one can be chosen but if I had to name a few.
- BTS performing TWO SOLD OUT Shows at the ICONIC Wembley Stadium in 2019 becoming the first asian act to ever do so and one of the few acts in history to do so.
- Winning Artist of the Year the AMAs becoming the first asian act to ever do so and they followed it immediately by performing at FOUR RECORD BREAKING SOLD OUT SHOWS at SOFI Stadium in 2021
- Getting awarded the Order of Cultural Merit in 2018 only 5 years into their career, becoming the youngest people in history to receive the award due to on average most people who receive the award having been 30-40 years into their career before receiving it.
- the ICONIC Daesang sweeps at awards shows like MAMA, MMA, and GDA -- something everyone thought was not possible.
- Dynamite debuting at #1 on the Hot 100 followed by a 2ND week at #1 after every single pop and kpop stans were saying it would freefall and than it went on to become the song by a Korean act with the most weeks on the hot 100.
- Their ICONIC Butter Performance at the 2022 GRAMMYS which had everyone on their feet.
- Turning LAS VEGAS FULLY INTO BORAHEGAS just after the grammys and performing at 4 SOLD OUT SHOWS (accompanied by 4 sold arenas for the Live Play) -- Where at the last show they made their Iconic announcement for Proof that had the stadium shaking.
- A few other things that I feel are worth mentioning:
- Butter's insane SPOTIFY and YOUTUBE debuts
- Dynamite's runs at music shows with 32 wins that caused:
- Being invited to speak at the UN (on multiple occasions) and White House + being given diplomatic passports.
- Their nominations for the grammys from 2020-2022 including for Dynamite, Butter, My Universe and YET TO COME.
and so much more.
As I said: BTS truly has too many.
Overall Basically: BTS becoming the most successful korean act in history and one of the biggest artists in the world despite starting from a small company. They truly made it.
or it could be massive fandom power
takes a LOT more public interest to stay at #1 than at #50
the numbers are HUGE up top
BTS doesnt even compare
Lets look at certifications on Gaon:
For Streaming (ie where streams are heavily filtered out and to obtain these certficaitions you CANNOT rely on fandom power)
Korean Groups with the most songs certified to have over 300M Streams on Circle (Gaon)
BTS - 3
BP - 0
Kpop Group Songs with the most digital points
1. Spring Day
Fun fact: It holds this record despite this not including its full 11 months from its first year where digital points weren't a thing yet.
2. Boy With Luv
And if you want to talk about being at the top
Longest Charting songs at #1 on Circle Weekly Chart
Dynamite - 11 weeks
Butter - 5 weeks
No BP song has spent more than 3 weeks at #1 on circle weekly
Kpop groups with the most #1 songs:
Bigbang - 11
BTS/SNSD - 8
BP does not rank in the top 5 of acts with the most #1 songs -
Kpop Groups with most weeks at #1
BTS - 24
BP does not rank in the top 5 of acts with most weeks at #1 - BTS is #2 behind IU.
- can see the records here
I can go on and on if you want.