[DN] Knetz think DSP is using one case as media play for another in regards to APRIL Naeun's bullying false allegations

• source: April Na-eun's accuser reveals "bullying" claims were fake

April Na-eun's accuser reveals "bullying" claims were fake
    Trending Korean entertainment news from Naver
    dailynaver.blogspot.com

AVvXsEjskzEBJbYojmbL_3Rjul9qYeVhzbhd23DwYjSkao7dNUqtVCuRgzJhkuKg1pjyO18hGt_VuXoMnFJk3-kkQkwH86a2RIhedkzPRsN8_jwL2n8WbtpANoa0X6E_QDm3zR4X3V9nNkzvgmwKfRhyXaBQHBJfMCDLWc1MloED9vuHvZMfFT9XvfftgShW_g=s16000

Article: [Exclusive] April Lee Na-eun's side, "A admitted to fabricating bullying claims...received apology and showed mercy”

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

April Na-eun's agency has revealed results of an investigation into alleged bullying controversy.

On the 7th, DSP posted an official statement on their website writing, "We found sufficient evidence to prove that the content of A's post was fabricated and submitted it to the investigation agency. In the end we were able to prove that A spread false information and A's case was forwarded to the prosecution with an opinion of indictment. A is reflecting on her mistake and has continuously conveyed her intention to apologize to Nae-un and wrote an apology letter and delivered it to her."

AVvXsEi86pVMgU3l1K7190c6cUa_va7CiZfbSLhZkDqakPpGC3FAACWo5SwcHFAti6N-0A4PgEuPv8maekGp3DqB-9NPjABeLA2ZzrLEK7g35I9XdnQ_a5XVKEmLTjzlXZ6o6idJ4-mvjB5gupLh1Skc91fapoSGwB8pwzxS9loanRsRsxSZ_eu3qhP21Qxb-A=s16000

According to the letter released by DSP, A writes, "Hello, I wrote an article on Nate board on March 1, 2021 with the title "April Na-eun bullying." However, the contents of the article I wrote as true are all false facts. There are no victims, including myself, and Lee Na-eun is not a perpetrator of school violence. Compared to me who was quiet and had no presence, Na-eun got along well with many friends and was always bright and active. I committed a very serious mistake against the agency. I know very well that my faults don't go away just because she's showing mercy. Because of this incident, I've come to realize again that even the smallest of lies can cause great harm to others. I'm sorry. I will live with reflection for the rest of my life."

AVvXsEh8r3VvmRS0PDK24E8bMEiZAYeqD3s3pykZaznjXoRN_Fqs6JV14FMohGBfv4HPH14fxarw0rhLiLO56hmbLy8WaD-aFqG8I_0rhbH2P76ypnrg8uLMHr7dR3PnCr2w6y7z2WFOjcAwD-3q91AwT9dG7jqKB8elFw6bFL6nEZeTPTkklyyYfp-1VhWLdA=s320

1. [+716, -81] The reason the public turned their backs in the first place wasn't because of the school bullying, but rather bullying within the group.
    2. [+515, -36] This is completely unrelated to the Hyun-joo case, looks like she's looking to bury that with this ㅋㅋㅋ
    3. [+160, -1] What's going on with the bullying case?
    4. [+115, -426] Hyunjoo too, hurry up and write an apology
    5. [+90, -57] It's not like Na-eun is some great visual but she's putting her life on the line to remain a celebrity. There are so many rookie idols prettier than her debuting these days.
    6. [+78, -11] It's unfortunate she was falsely accused by her classmate but it's funny that she's still insisting on coming out. The reason April got into a scandal was because of Lee Hyunjoo's bullying.
    7. [+57, -10] Still, wasn't she the one that asked that student whether they wanted to get r*ped by Ko Young-wook..?ㅋㅋㅋ
    8. [+47, -2] She's been outted already after her "Ko Young-wook" comments ㅋㅋ
    9. [+33, -3] Weren't there reports that she came to an agreement with the accuser?
    10. [+23, -4] She better not think of crawling back out after this...Lee Hyun-joo's case hasn't been resolved yet. The public already turned their backs because of the bullying.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!