Besides lead/main vocals, which idols do you love to hear sing?

• JooE's deep yet soft voice is a thing of beauty to me :lover1: I really hope one day she'll get to do something on her own. I'd love that, ngl! She's so talented :pleading:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Momo and Lisa. There, I said it. Some people make it sound like their voices are unbearable, when I think they're quite nice and they're both better singers than I likely ever will be.

Aww, this is so sweet :pleading:

I actually really like Momo's speaking voice. I know exactly who's speaking whenever I hear her voice, even if the camera's not on her it's easy to know who's talking lol

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really want Chanyeol ballad album

• Mina's vocals are my favorite in Twice <3

And I want to hear more Chaeng vocals!! :blushing:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• yoongi in seesaw :lover1:

do u have any song recs for chanyeol?

• Taehyung has my fave voice in kpop 8)

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content youtu.be

There arent positions in TXT but I would consider Taehyun the main vocal and Huening Lead vocal so I'll shout out Yeonjuns voice since he usually gets praised for dancing/stage presence. He is def main vocal worthy!

• Mark Lee's voice is soothing. And I like when I get to hear it.

Also, Minho has a lovely relaxing voice. :lighter-pepe:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

I really want Chanyeol ballad album

I would love that too

• yuqi. Her deep tone in one of my favorites. I love her solo songs.

Minnie ofc. Her voice is heavenly. Solo debut please!!!!

He doesn't sing by himself that often unfortunately. There are so many exo songs where I love his voice but the parts are small

blingyblinger posted SSFW up thread. I also like

I love the collabs that he has done. He both sings and raps in these

• I love when the rapper of the a group have a small singing part.....I always surprise what a lovely voice most of them have :|:|:|

Me too or even they show other surprising talents like Chanyeol playing spanish guitar and singing with Baekhyun, DO, and Suho here.

• I am delighted each time that V, Jin and Joy sing.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• The entire MyDay fandom goes crazy when Dowoon sings

Just listen to the cheers

• Chanyeol :borahae:

External Content twitter.com

I know you didn't ask me but have a few more recs :pepe-dj:

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!