#LoveSTAY Parody Lyrics

• Hello! I figured I would post this here because I'm proud of how it turned out and I really like it. But first of all, I need to back up. What is this and how did it all start? Well, for the new Stays or non-Stays that don't know, allow me to explain.

So, what is this post for? I got inspired by C-Stays and wanted to make my own #FromSTAY lyrics and put my own twist on it. I didn't make a cover of it since we all know by now that I am terrible at singing and didn't want to embarrass myself, so I figured I'd just post the lyrics I wrote. This is important to not, but this is not a translation of #LoveSTAY in any way, despite me writing lyrics to go with the melody. That is not my intention. Because I only had to make sure the syllables matched up and the lyrics themselves were nice, I finished this in roughly two hours or so. In comparison, when I try to translate lyrics, it usually takes me at least four hours, so this was quicker than I expected it to be. Anyway, enough of the boring talk, here are the lyrics I made:

Also, I incorporated a few cool (in my opinion) little easter eggs into the lyrics. See if you can find all of them. They are listed below in the order they are mentioned in if you just want to admire them. I didn't quote the exact line or word that went with what, but I tried to make it extremely easy to figure out, as long as you go in order.

Oh, and cherryshiii , I hope you like this. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!