Let's talk about Paving the way & Gatekeeping

• anyway I told y’all people have a vendetta against me and they just prove it over and over again. But the last I’ll say on this is if you want to call other bullies, be ready for others calling out the BS you participate in as well.

(Previously tic_tac_toe)

• And I shared my opinion that fortuna has every right to have and share her opinion. Ridiculing someone for saying something you don't want them to say is trying to bully someone into silence.

You can support fortuna without calling someone a bully.

Just like you said

If feeling like you're being bullied is enough to label the other person a bully, you're going have a very long outside your door.

Let's not throw that word around so easily and let's actually pay attention to people who are real bullies and who bullied few users out of this forum. Amin and bye.

💋

• Right thinking this type of behavior from MODs encourages toxicity in the forum is a criticism. It’s up to you whether you want to take that criticism. To label that as bullying flippantly and downplaying it like as if I just in particularly took issue because I was “triggered”. Well.

Well we can always continue this discussion outside the thread. And I have stated before that I do accept criticism. However I'll be real with you to say that the way you laid out this particular post >>>

I just saw this gem not even MODs on AKP can pretend to take the higher ground and not encourage toxicity and instead they thrive on it :pepe-joy:

was accusatory and well, mockery.

Regarding my response, I'd have appreciated it more had you seriously reached out and stated where I went wrong.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• She wanted mods to "take the higher ground and not encourage toxicity" - fortuna called out that this was a cycle and this thread was just perpetuating it in her opinion. Certainly felt like she was telling her and other mods not to share their opinions?

Opinions such as "x did it first and therefore y is excused in doing so and so" are I guess "normal" to have when you look at things from your fandom's perspective and lenses, but when you're a mod and you share such opinions, it doesn't inspire trust in mods impartiality. The next time an army troll makes a thread to drag my faves because of a fan edit or because they're touching grass in a forest (both real stories that did actually happen in this forum) and the general consensus is "have a taste of your own medicine - which I didn't even administer since my faves had quite literally not existed yet at the time-" and I feel like reporting the thread, I'm going to have 2nd thoughts because I'll remember that a mod picked a side in this fanwar and decided that this retaliation behaviour is understandable. That's why I said this opinion is worth criticising when it comes from a mod. I'm sorry, I know it must suck but mods are / should be indeed held to different standards when it comes to fanwars related opinions and stances.

• You can support fortuna without calling someone a bully.

Just like you said

Let's not throw that word around so easily and let's actually pay attention to people who are real bullies and who bullied few users out of this forum. Amin and bye.

Saying she was trying to bully fortuna into silence is 100% accurate in my opinion. Anyone who tries to ridicule someone else for speaking is trying to bully someone into silence and make them ashamed of what they have said.

She herself said we are bullying her and trying to get her to leave AKP then accused me of having a personal vendetta. You want to talk about throwing around accusations flippantly?

Ofc you joined in. This will never not be funny.

Clique-y mods will never bully me off AKP rest assured.

• But it is everything you hoped for :pepe-tea:

Tbh ?

No i expected to see people say things like " it's a weird mentality from kpop fans to gatekeep i agree"

OR "no i think some fandoms have the right to gatekeep because what they went through"

I wasn't expecting to see a user fight with a mod and seeing the word bully throw here :pepewash:

I know i'm smart but not enough to predict people actions :pepe-shrug:

• I'm just here to say fortuna is that B

So smart and insightful always

:pepelove2:

• Saying she was trying to bully fortuna into silence is 100% accurate in my opinion. Anyone who tries to ridicule someone else for speaking is trying to bully someone into silence and make them ashamed of what they have said.

She herself said we are bullying her and trying to get her to leave AKP then accused me of having a personal vendetta. You want to talk about throwing around accusations flippantly?

I mean you did accuse her for something serious just because she shared her opinion, out of nowhere. I think like this and that's it. This is how I see what happened. 🤷‍♀️

💋

• Kpop fans will never change, there is no character development arc :pepe-shrug:

💋

• whooooo gaf about some bullying stream ptd!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This still going on?? So the question here is are mods, specifically ARMY mods, aren't allowed to have their own opinions regarding anything that is not rainbows and sunshines?

Why do an ARMY mod have to take the high road when they were not even targetting a specific individual but fandoms in general. Just to fill in the blanks and put things in perspective that OP left out?

They are apparently instigating and thriving in toxicity if they participate in discussions and try to answer how something is not only one fandoms' fault but a chain reaction?

Interesting! Should kpop fans stop stanning the groups they stan and stop talking about their fandoms after they become mods at akp.com?

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• I mean you did accuse her for something serious just because she shared her opinion, out of nowhere. I think like this and that's it. This is how I see what happened. 🤷‍♀️

We can agree to disagree then. I think she ridiculed fortuna and other mods out of nowhere. My response was directed at that, not out of nowhere in my opinion.

STEP Stan BTS STEP ::PROOF:: STEP Visit bulletproof

32a38f831956317078ba0e8968271d8def45c668.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!