(PANN & Netizen Buzz) knetz react to Soojin letter + Seo Shin Ae instagram gets terrorized

• original post: here

1. Shameless

2. Lies

3. (((Seo Shin Ae)))

4. Smoking...? A kid who stood out was smoking......?

5. Looks like there are people who are "understanding" her side even with this kind of clarificationㅋ No matter what kind of assailant people are sure tolerant. Fighting ^^

6. Goosebumps

7. So even if you spend your school life like this, you can be an idolㅋㅋ

8. But she's making this scandal even bigger with her own actions ㅎ (T/N: using the same sentence where she says that she didn't do these things by herself)

9. You can't turn back anymore

10. I see... so you want to continue being a singer no matter if you're hurting others or not...

11. Looks like this scandal is just getting bigger

12. It's my first time seeing the person involved saying "our kids is not this kind of kid!!!!!!" about herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. She should've just apologized cleanly... the victims will be even more mad at her seeing this... wow

14. "Sorry, but I believe that I haven't done these things myself" this part is seriously not it. There is a victim so what's there to believe about an assailant saying that she didn't do anything herself? If that's her official statement, it would've been better if she didn't write anything

15. Hul... reading her statement turns me off even more

16. Please only believe me now~

17. The fact that she doesn't have any proof is very...

18. Seo Shin Ae never mentioned Soojin's name but she's here mentioning her ㅋ

19. If she wants to apologize, then she should've done that alone. What is this post?

20. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Assailants sure never remember anything~~~~~

21. It's obvious that she went around cursing at her friend's back but she's just "not remembering" it

22. That's the best Cube can do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. That's her official statement?????

24. So her post is basically "I don't remember so I didn't do it"

25. I don't remember anything but please believe me

SHINAE'S INSTARGAM

2VQe3vQDzY0KWUWYkwKw4Q.jpg

ddd.jpg

4zbzobdiwUcSaysSCEkUgE.jpg

They are making a fuss telling her to apologize to Soojin

original post: here

1. Crazy, what are they doing? ㅡㅡ

2. F*ck, write this in Korean instead

3. Ugh f*ck, I-roaches are gross

4. Soojin-ah, apologize

5. Gross

6. I-roaches are seriously hopeless...

7. F*cking b*tches...

8. Foreign fans are seriously so consistent... they always act the same when something comes up

9. I-roaches live up to their reputation

10. I-roaches are not normal

11. I-roaches are back at it again

12. Screw off. Just take her to your country

13. Ah f*ck, I'm f*cking disgusted

14. Why did she write her real name....

15. Ugh, you crazy fans, stop harrassing her

Article: Soojin -> now even Kim Dong Hee, another 'school violence' suspicion... "how many more scandals?"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+3,002, -14] Can't allow trash to recycle their images

2. [+1,074, -13] Exile all celebrities with a history of school bullying

3. [+658, -7] Even if there are hundreds of more idols waiting to be exposed, every single one must be brought forward and exiled from the industry

4. [+416, -0] Why is there no news on Park Hye Soo's school bullying scandal?

5. [+394, -14] You reap what you sow

6. [+173, -2] Did celebrities think the public would be like "there are too many scandals, no more~" Let every single one be brought to light so that the truth can be found and those who need to be exiled can be kicked out. No. Matter. What.

7. [+148, -3] The Lee Dayoung and Lee Jaeyoung sisters got the ball rolling on cleaning out trash from both the celebrity and sports industries

8. [+140, -0] I know some people in the public might think everyone's making a big deal out of something that isn't even a big deal... well, it might not be a big deal to you but to the victim, that trauma lasts a lifetime. It follows you no matter how much older you get. It might've been an immature action done out of fun for one person... but that pain will forever remain embedded in the heart of its victim.

-

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “(Pann) knetz react to Soojin letter” to “(PANN) knetz react to Soojin letter”.
  • Knetz have to be the bottom of the barrel, I swear. Most of them would probably kiss her ass if they happened to meet her by chance. What a bunch of sad clowns.

What is this PANN website anyway? Is it representative of anything?

i think they're just like korean version of allkpop or something lol

• Official Post

Pann literally hate any successful idol regardless of whether or not they're problematic(but especially more if they're a woman...tbh). It's really just full of a bunch of jealous teenagers so I would pay it no mind.

I don't see any problem with her apology, she reflected, cleared up some misinformation spreading around, and that's it. She admitted to her mistakes, admitted she never did what the accuser said she did, and it looks like she doesn't do these things anymore so I don't understand the need to cancel.

The last thing she should do imo is go to the alleged victims herself and come to a compromise. Other than that I see literally nothing wrong.

• Her statement in brief

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Knetz have to be the bottom of the barrel, I swear. Most of them would probably kiss her ass if they happened to meet her by chance. What a bunch of sad clowns.

What is this PANN website anyway? Is it representative of anything?

Those comments are "selected" to be as controversial as possible. They are not actually the most liked or relevant comments.

• Just looking at the Pann post and not siding with anyone, I think there's an SK stereotype that is not being understood by I-fans. Knetz are probably side-eyeing her statement cos she pretty much confirmed the stereotypical iljin mold by saying

"I wore clothes that wasn't in line (with the student attire) and I've smoked a few times."

But then denies everything else that is stereotypical actions of iljins such as stealing, etc.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “(PANN) knetz react to Soojin letter” to “(PANN) knetz react to Soojin letter + Seo Shin Ae instagram gets terrorized”.
    • Official Post

Okay those comments are really disgusting....but it's KPOP.

Are we surprised lol, some KPOP fans will go to lengths to defend their faves. As seen in the Irene scandal, for example, the stylist literally had to make a public message to tell people to stop sending her death threats because it was getting out of hand.

Those few toxic ones don't represent all nevies, I'm sure.

• Soojin has already clarified and denied all those bullying accusations what else can she do?

Also the fact the accusers have zero evidence and zero witness to support their baseless accusations but still soojin is being treated as culprit.

Also

They accused soojin of publicly assault the accuser in front of everyone in school, if its is true then there must be lots of witnesses also they accused soojin for standing on schools gate and extorting money from students and stealing their uniforms in that case too there must be lots of witnesses. Soojin has clearly denied all those accusations and no real life witnesses is coming up to support those baseless accusations. If the accusations are true why is their not even a single real life witness who can support those rumours.

• waiting for what the victim says next before considering lawsuits

and this too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean all activity is getting proceed as usual

• Hope so...

But I dont think that it's very smart. This can ruin reputation of (G)i-dle pretty badly and it will be just worse for them the longer it continues even if it's proven untruth.

its how these things typically go. following the idol or companies response, they typically give the "victim" a chance to move on or proceed with lawsuits and accuse them of slander.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• I have no stake in this but I honestly thought soojins apology seemed very sincere. She acknowledged and apologized for what she did do (it seems like she just fought with an ex friend. I'm not sure you can label someone as a bully for that unless they're relentlessly picking on them after the fact) and cleared up misinformation. I honestly dont see anything wrong with that. I guess knetz are just dead set on her being a bully and won't take anything other than her admitting to it, even if it isn't true. On the flipside, the comments on the actresses Instagram are disgusting. International fans are hypocrites.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “(PANN) knetz react to Soojin letter + Seo Shin Ae instagram gets terrorized” to “(PANN & Netizen Buzz) knetz react to Soojin letter + Seo Shin Ae instagram gets terrorized”.
  • Hows the radio silence from BP going? Must be pretty boring but atleast you can leech off other groups who actually care about music ;-)

So blackpink, that group who didnt even care about music yet literally breaking each and every record for girl group ;-)

But hey , it must be hard for you tho , to become SKZ stan knowing that the boys publicly and repeatedly showing their admiration and praising BP "trash and bad music" like what u said on the other thread . I guss 3racha have a "trash and bad" taste of music too :S

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!