Posts by Jk996

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The most of AOA looked/looks great imo, not only Seolhyun. There are few more member (2,3) with amazing body.

Their performances and his rap are great.

I like Juyeon or something like it (I think that you said that he is on your dp). He is very handsome! The 1 who made a lot of mistakes, but did good in the intro and ended performance with jump.

I think only us :D

But i'm trying to convince them, you can help me! :D

Btw, I really like that rapper from The Boyz. He is really good. Idk who is he though and maybe cant even recognize him yet.

In intro performance, he had part where he stands (or walks alone) on the stage and raps.

Well the voting is not fair in general. It depends on the fandom size and strategies not on the performance. So i would like to hear what experts have to say about performances.

And the voting takes 40% of the final vote. So the performance sadly doesn't matter than much at the end, if 40% of the ranking depends on the voting ability of your fandom and 10% of it on the streaming ability of your fandom.

Also with the effects, are you talking about intro performance or the first round? Because for the first round Mnet did make a big mistake not letting to know half of the teams know about the budget change. But then again whatever kind of budget you have, you just make the most out of it, i think the budget doesn't help much if you don't know how to use it or if you don't have original ideas.

And it's the reason why I dont really like to watch those shows. Especially Mnet's.... It always screams "UNFAIR AND MANIPULATED" to me. And it makes me annoyed at the end. I usually drop the most of them near the end when manipulation starts to be too much for me.

I was talking about intro performances. I didnt see 1st round yet.

Omg!!! Pls, tell me Ikon didnt end 6th!!!! I am at that part of 1st episode. I will get so annoyed and sad for them.

Also, this kinda felt not so fair to me. Some groups had a lot of effects and stuff while others had nth. Ofc, things are more memorable with effects and different products.

Edit: They are announcing it next episode. It is Ikon, I know already.... ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The most touching kpop song. Such a masterpiece.

Every song of 1tym!

It's very common YG groups' fandoms having a hate-boner for other YG groups. So I'd say that, yes, they're probably overreacting...

I think that you misunderstand. They asked help from other YG fandoms.

YG fandoms were great and very friendly with each other (before BP and Treasure ig, it seems that they have some problems nowdays).