Calling all 1st Gen Stans!

• I do not see many 1st gen threads here so please share some underrated 1st gen bops!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Papaya's Listen to my world still living rent free in my friend, even though I feel even more attachement towards Cindy Wang's remake

I think it pops in our heads randomly even when we are not thinking about the early 2000s or anything close to it tbh :blushing:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Every song of 1tym!

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

The most touching kpop song. Such a masterpiece.

👏👏👏 Yes.

Since she was mentioned here is the first ever kpop song I loved.

Turbo Black Cat 😂 love this song

The very edgy Face by NRG

And a very old female rocker song I still love. So hard to find it. 😂

Maya.

agreedddd

I wish Maya had more than two albums 😭

this is such a fantastic song.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• agreedddd

I wish Maya had more than two albums 😭

this is such a fantastic song.

I think she has 4.

Googled. Apparently she does have 7 plus a single.

Born to do it, Rockstar, A remake album Age of a Girl, Road to yourself, Maya 4. Retro&ever, 아프다슬프다  👀 But no new album since 2011 or I just can’t find it on English website.

:cryingr:

• I think she has 4.

Googled. Apparently she does have 7 plus a single.

Born to do it, Rockstar, A remake album Age of a Girl, Road to yourself, Maya 4. Retro&ever, 아프다슬프다  👀 But no new album since 2011 or I just can’t find it on English website.

:cryingr:

Ughh then why can I only find 3 albums 😭

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Don't mind me, just here promoting soojin one of the most cutest sm female idols (black hair)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

psy has such a great and diverse catalog.

Don't mind me, just here promoting soojin one of the most cutest sm female idols (black hair)

Sugar is one of my ults 😭

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!