original post: here
3. (((Seo Shin Ae)))
4. Smoking...? A kid who stood out was smoking......?
5. Looks like there are people who are "understanding" her side even with this kind of clarificationㅋ No matter what kind of assailant people are sure tolerant. Fighting
7. So even if you spend your school life like this, you can be an idolㅋㅋ
8. But she's making this scandal even bigger with her own actions ㅎ (T/N: using the same sentence where she says that she didn't do these things by herself)
9. You can't turn back anymore
10. I see... so you want to continue being a singer no matter if you're hurting others or not...
11. Looks like this scandal is just getting bigger
12. It's my first time seeing the person involved saying "our kids is not this kind of kid!!!!!!" about herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. She should've just apologized cleanly... the victims will be even more mad at her seeing this... wow
14. "Sorry, but I believe that I haven't done these things myself" this part is seriously not it. There is a victim so what's there to believe about an assailant saying that she didn't do anything herself? If that's her official statement, it would've been better if she didn't write anything
15. Hul... reading her statement turns me off even more
16. Please only believe me now~
17. The fact that she doesn't have any proof is very...
18. Seo Shin Ae never mentioned Soojin's name but she's here mentioning her ㅋ
19. If she wants to apologize, then she should've done that alone. What is this post?
20. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Assailants sure never remember anything~~~~~
21. It's obvious that she went around cursing at her friend's back but she's just "not remembering" it
22. That's the best Cube can do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
23. That's her official statement?????
24. So her post is basically "I don't remember so I didn't do it"
25. I don't remember anything but please believe me
They are making a fuss telling her to apologize to Soojin
original post: here
1. Crazy, what are they doing? ㅡㅡ
2. F*ck, write this in Korean instead
3. Ugh f*ck, I-roaches are gross
4. Soojin-ah, apologize
6. I-roaches are seriously hopeless...
7. F*cking b*tches...
8. Foreign fans are seriously so consistent... they always act the same when something comes up
9. I-roaches live up to their reputation
10. I-roaches are not normal
11. I-roaches are back at it again
12. Screw off. Just take her to your country
13. Ah f*ck, I'm f*cking disgusted
14. Why did she write her real name....
15. Ugh, you crazy fans, stop harrassing her
Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+3,002, -14] Can't allow trash to recycle their images
2. [+1,074, -13] Exile all celebrities with a history of school bullying
3. [+658, -7] Even if there are hundreds of more idols waiting to be exposed, every single one must be brought forward and exiled from the industry
4. [+416, -0] Why is there no news on Park Hye Soo's school bullying scandal?
5. [+394, -14] You reap what you sow
6. [+173, -2] Did celebrities think the public would be like "there are too many scandals, no more~" Let every single one be brought to light so that the truth can be found and those who need to be exiled can be kicked out. No. Matter. What.
7. [+148, -3] The Lee Dayoung and Lee Jaeyoung sisters got the ball rolling on cleaning out trash from both the celebrity and sports industries
8. [+140, -0] I know some people in the public might think everyone's making a big deal out of something that isn't even a big deal... well, it might not be a big deal to you but to the victim, that trauma lasts a lifetime. It follows you no matter how much older you get. It might've been an immature action done out of fun for one person... but that pain will forever remain embedded in the heart of its victim.