So, basically Garam's scandal is only big in Pann and stan Twitter?

• I noticed that in other platforms, her scandal not that big even in Korea. It is only a big issue on Pann, which is understandable. And in Twitter, mostly only Ive's fans that keep talking about this (no hate towards Ive). From what I see, more people are interesting in them on Twitter (even the genshin fans too) and didn't really know that scandal. In Naver, Garam's scandal just full with Hybe's statement if you search for her rather than the issues itself. Most people don't even know about that scandal and probably that's why Hybe didn't give further statement as it probably just add the fuel into the fire. It's better for them to keep it this way so it would not reach more audiences. Basically, more people in other Korean platform are excited to see their debut.

• that's what i figured was happening and that's why hybe probably won't say anything else unless the issue becomes bigger, most muggles won't know anything about her rumors

tbh i think a lot of it is buddies that are still upset over gfriend's forced disbandment so they've found a way to punish lsfm for it. even if it's not their fault

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• not say anything. imo they should clear up more and give further statement

if it's true that nothing else has been said since hybe threatened to sue, won't it kind of resolve itself?? i think i saw something about one of the accounts being deleted or smth too

if making more statements only makes more people know about what's going on, it'll just escalate and make it worse 🤷🏻‍♀️

ɪ

• not say anything. imo they should clear up more and give further statement

Then people who don't know will know. The issues will revive again for no reason. Even for now, many people turn and supporting her as many evidences turn out to be false except antis that really want the group to flop.

• Then people who don't know will know. The issues will revive again for no reason. Even for now, many people turn and supporting her as many evidences turn out to be false except antis that really want the group to flop.

imo enough people know, the people who are going to want to stan this group are gonna found out later. many of the people who don't know aren't going to become stans either way. i'm not gonna change my mind btw

• she's pretty much unknown, did you expect her scandal to be no. 1 on naver when nobody knows she or the group exist, we will see if the scandal comebacks when the group debut (if they end doing well in Korea)

• Random thought but three of the stupidest accusations were:

1) Garam was a Starship trainee and in the line up for IVE

2) Garam hates Wonyoung and thinks Sakura is a plastic monster

3) Chalkboard with Lesserafim Up, IVE Down (even though if that board was from her middle school "bullying" days then it would be impossible for her and her friends to know about IVE's name prior to it being publicly revealed)

Is it a coincidence that all of them referred to IVE? Like I swear it's all targeted to aggravate Dives to jumping on the Garam hate train since they were likely to go against LSFM anyways. The whole thing feels so sus and kpop fandom politics driven.

• imo enough people know, the people who are going to want to stan this group are gonna found out later. many of the people who don't know aren't going to become stans either way. i'm not gonna change my mind btw

Sure, but honestly I would said who believe that scandal is quite stupid. That's all. Different girls, mistranslation and even faceless. Sane people will know that all the scandal were fabricated.

• Yes, this is true. And it's insane to believe that big company like Hybe allowed their trainees to use sns especially with her real name while Yunjin the popular trainees was MIA for years before debut. And yup, some people do notice that her scandal revolves around Ive and Dive also the one that also bring her scandal up.

• well just the fact that it's big on pann and twitter is enough to damage her reputation in korea

Taeyong scandal was only big on pann and it hurt his reputation for years in korea

I agree. that's enough, especially for a rookie

anti's will use it against them whenever they can

• It's weird to call her a bully when nobody's legitimately come out except for random fake burner Twitter accounts....

Ok, a criminal then

Companies simple need to do a clean investigation and prove their idols weren't bullies like they did for taeyong, Karina, Chuu or maybe mingyu, that way the tag of their sins won't follow them

As long as the comapnies don't do anything those idols will keep those tags attach to them forever

• they're probably investigating right now, potentially settling with former victims if there are any behind the scenes and then will release a follow-up statement once they're reasonably certain it won't stir up another wave of accusations.

I think she might very well have had a bad reputation at her middle school but I also think a ton of the stuff about her is probably exaggerated. Like the flower pot/brick thing. It's obvious most accusers are reporting based on hearsay rather than their own experience, and that's why so much is contradictory. And some stuff seems set up to make her look worse, like the "I'm Kim Garam let me offend everyone real quick" post and the board thing too.

• well just the fact that it's big on pann and twitter is enough to damage her reputation in korea

Taeyong scandal was only big on pann and it hurt his reputation for years in korea

Pann and Twitter basically overreacted to everything. Even Irene is still hated there but she's doing just fine. With Garam, no proof at all. No victims too, so who is hurt by her for them to defend? And like I said, after Hybe's statement that scandal is not that big anymore.

• Ok, a criminal then

Companies simple need to do a clean investigation and prove their idols weren't bullies like they did for taeyong, Karina, Chuu or maybe mingyu, that way the tag of their sins won't follow them

As long as the comapnies don't do anything those idols will keep those tags attach to them forever

SM never did a full investigation for Karina wtf? They did the exact same thing that HYBE did: create a statement that the allegations were false and that they were pursuing legal actions against defamation. They lodged a case with the Gangnam police station, which is probably what HYBE is doing right now too. The whole thing died down by itself since nothing else came out.

Also the fact that you keep on calling her a bully and criminal even though all of the so called "evidences" we've seen can be easily fabricated and nobody has been brave enough to call her out without being a fake Twitter account means that you don't know the meaning of staying neutral. You're just as bad as those knetz who love to go on dumb witch hunts over and over again even though they've been wrong several times in the past. So GTFO.

• SM never did a full investigation for Karina wtf? They did the exact same thing that HYBE did: create a statement that the allegations were false and that they were pursuing legal actions against defamation. They lodged a case with the Gangnam police station, which is probably what HYBE is doing right now too. The whole thing died down by itself since nothing else came out.

Also the fact that you keep on calling her a bully and criminal even though all of the so called "evidences" we've seen can be easily fabricated and nobody has been brave enough to call her out without being a fake Twitter account means that you don't know the meaning of staying neutral. You're just as bad as those knetz who love to go on dumb witch hunts over and over again even though they've been wrong several times in the past. So GTFO.

But no names were coming up anymore and people that study with her defend her (no staff), that's not the same for many cases and this girl fall on that category

They were right about several idols, like at least those stay in their groups for 2-3 year. You are defending someone whose singing or dancing u don't even know, like what kinda of projecting bs is that

• But no names were coming up anymore and people that study with her defend her (no staff), that's not the same for many cases and this girl fall on that category

They were right about several idols, like at least those stay in their groups for 2-3 year. You are defending someone whose singing or dancing u don't even know, like what kinda of projecting bs is that

And I've read your other posts and you're obviously an LSFM anti and you're also going on the offensive on an underaged idol with minimal receipts because you're sadly just another toxic kpop fan trying to push your sad kpop political agenda. And I've said it before but I'm still staying neutral on wether she's a bully or not. So seriously? GTFO with the BS lol. Your AGENDA is showing and it's sad.

• Ok, a criminal then

how are you calling garam a criminal with literally no proof and just baseless accusations what 💀 even those pictures might not even be her

ɪ

• And I've read your other posts and you're obviously an LSFM anti and you're also going on the offensive on an underaged idol with minimal receipts because you're sadly just another toxic kpop fan trying to push your sad kpop political agenda. And I've said it before but I'm still staying neutral on wether she's a bully or not. So seriously? GTFO with the BS lol. Your AGENDA is showing and it's sad.

Girl everybody think I'm an anti of everybody in this site bc I don't go sucking other groups dick

U wanna Stan a potential problematic teen with a company that don't care so be it, but don't expect me to not call u out bc it's hilarious and pathetic

• But no names were coming up anymore and people that study with her defend her (no staff), that's not the same for many cases and this girl fall on that category

You don’t have to know how someone’s singing & dancing is like to not want them to be punished for BS accusations that have one too many holes in them

Like just say you want to hate on an idol from a group that may be giving your SM faves a run for their money lol

Being a hater doesn’t justify calling her names that she doesn’t deserve or at the very least has yet to deserve

Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty when it fits your biased agenda

• I mean how should it be bigger unless their is actual evidence and she did something really awful?

The group isn't really known to the public yet

• Girl everybody think I'm an anti of everybody in this site bc I don't go sucking other groups dick

You may not suck other groups dick, but you definitely love to ride their dicks, cuz your obsession with Twice alone says everything I need to know, let alone how that has translated onto other GGs, in this case Lesserafim

Someone could say that Sakura ripped a cat’s body open right now & clearly lie about it without even trying to provide evidence, and you would still go around calling her a murderer because someone with room temp IQ like yourself wants to push agendas so badly for artist/groups you’re clearly threatened by

Inb4 “I’m not threatened by them”, yeah because haters definitely admit that they hate on others (sarcasm). Actions speak louder than words, tho you seem to speak a little too loud & a little too much either way

U wanna Stan a potential problematic teen with a company that don't care so be it, but don't expect me to not call u out bc it's hilarious and pathetic

Just like we’ll call you out for desperately pushing a narrative because you want to bash so badly, cuz you’re own life is so miserable. So you’re far from any better, like beyond far

• Pann hate = popular

Nevertheless I hope they investigate it/ if she innocent they should help clear up her name/ if she isn’t they shouldn’t keep someone like that in a group - it will hurt group dynamic and a potential character scandal in the future. We all familiar with how harsh it hurt the gg than the bg

You guys really think Pann represents the GP when in reality it's full of jealous crazy fangirls ;(

Taeyong is a MAN he never had a reputation to begin with, the GP dont like men

I'd think an Aespa fan would be more considerate considering both Karina & Giselle were hated on theqoo/Pann pre-debut & had similar rumors. And they're doing fine now so no it's not enough to damage someone's reputation.

• You guys really think Pann represents the GP when in reality it's full of jealous fangirls ;(

Taeyong is a MAN he never had a reputation to begin with, the GP dont like men

I'd think an Aespa fan would be more considerate considering both Karina & Giselle were hated pre-debut & had similar rumors. And they're doing fine now

Exactly! Pann seems relevant to US because it’s one of the few sites that gets translated, and that’s only cuz the translator who does it goes for dramatic posts for clicks

Pann is a nugu af site & TheQoo is even worse lol. The fact that it’s only a big deal on those sites explain everything

• how are you calling garam a criminal with literally no proof and just baseless accusations what 💀 even those pictures might not even be her

Yeah I saw this and now I'm even more confused, some are saying it's some trainee called Yoon soobin

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It could also just be editing and makeup though so I won't 100% say it isn't her but I always thought the girl in those pictures didn't look that much like garam.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!