Netizens demand answers from Kim Seonho's agency regarding rumors about an ex-girlfriend

"Ever since this testimony was made public, the internet went hunting for the identity of this unnamed actor. The hints given by 'A' were that 'K' had only recently become super successful, he had an older brother who accompanied the woman when she went to get an abortion, and that he had recently lost his cool on a variety show.

While the woman did confirm whether the 'K' was the actor's name or just a random letter used for identification, several netizens seemed to believe it was the former. Although Kim Seon Ho does not have a brother, and neither can be considered only recently popular, most of the internet then concluded that the actor in question is Kim Seon Ho."

Source: https://www.sportskeeda.com/po…cusations?key1=googlenews

source: NB

Netizens demand answers from Kim Sun Ho's agency regarding rumors about an ex-girlfriend
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

Netizens demand answers from Kim Sun Ho's agency regarding rumors about an ex-girlfriend

AVvXsEjeJpE_zBvlNGtpsmBpV9iVCb9WRw0dQQ-krz6YKwm59e00tZNB0w3WHDaJW2DF9wJWnfX4PSL2U6OkTiO5ujplsyKQxJw8E-QizFylF2UVTNpU1p2-l5NElwrHFL2aipvzd6oZiBwtlZw7GzORt_ZuVLKVIgth0UWpa_uEAJR1gqYwIA1BTc5EM4xQ=s16000

Article: Despite claims of 'actor K with private life controversy = Kim Sun Ho', agency remains quiet

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+1,579, -116] He's going to have to pay a ton in penalty fees for all those contracts. He blew up huge with Shin Min Ah in 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' and now he's fallen to rock bottom in just one moment... Sun Ho-ya, farewell

2. [+1,146, -243] Just stay neutral until anything is confirmed to be true. Remember when all of the people who claimed to be exposing the truth with AOA's Kwon Mina and Goo Hye Sun were all lying? You have to listen to both sides. I saw the Nate Pann post and it was basically just a post with no proof or evidence. You can't pick a side based on that.

3. [+707, -55] I have such a bad eye for men ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I loved you, Sun Ho-ya. Farewell.

4. [+609, -19] You really need to make sure you live a clean life if you want to be a celebrity. We live in a world where anyone can expose you... how scary

5. [+459, -36] Sigh, Sun Ho-ya ㅠㅠ please tell me this isn't true

6. [+430, -32] I'd be pissed too if we were once lovers but I had to go through surgery and ruin my physical and mental health for him while he got to blow it up big as a celebrity known for a caring and kind image, making huge money off of CFs here and dramas there.

7. [+299, -6] I don't think people understand what's going on. For the CF industry to cut ties with him before an official statement has been released means that the rumors are basically true. The industry is tight and the higher-ups have already made their decision. Wake up. Think of what it takes for a contract to be voided in a one-sided decision like this. You can't defend him.

8. [+236, -6] I don't think everyone read the OP's post judging by how many people are like "these things happen in a relationship". The OP says that the actor made up all sorts of lies to get her to ab*rt (one of those lies being "I'll marry you in two years" and instead of accompanying her to the ab*rtion, he sent his junior and another woman. Then after the ab*rtion, he broke up with her because he wanted to date someone else. Yup, I totally understand why the woman just exposed him.

9. [+187, -6] Dominos took down Kim Sun Ho's CF even though Shin Dong Yeob's is still right there. If these rumors aren't true, his company needs to come out with a statement denying them so it feels weird that they're staying quiet. I feel so bitter as someone who watched his 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' drama.

10. [+195, -10] It'd be one thing to have like.. a secret girlfriend or something. I'd be like, sure, he's so handsome I'm not surprised, but if these rumors are really true.. what he did is pretty severe and I can't shield that;; What a waste of such a pretty face;;

11. [+199, -21] I can't imagine how difficult it must've been for the woman... Sun Ho-ya, you can't be like that as a human being. Well, at least 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' is over. Imagine if this scandal erupted while in the middle of filming. From having to swap out the lead to refilming everything... the damage fees would've been huge.

12. [+164, -1] Why won't people use protection~~~ please, men and women... whether you're married or not... please use protection if you're not in a position to take responsibility for a life~~~~

13. [+159, -8] Sun Ho-ssi, be thankful to your ex-girlfriend that she chose to expose you after your drama ended... at least your damage fees have gone down a bit...

14. [+107, -2] If they started dating in early 2020, then he was already on the rise up to stardom so he should've known to be careful, tsk tsk. His company should've also kept an eye on him to not be acting like this.

15. [+101, -8] I know it's best to stay neutral until a statement comes out but the fact that they still haven't said anything...

Kim Seon-Ho Calls 'Start Up' A Gift For Letting Him Meet His Character

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+322] Insight just going in for the kill ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+284] Seriously... I had no idea Kim Sun Ho would ever get into a scandal like this... goosebumps

3. [+213] Agency... please put out a statement? Us fans have shaking hands..

4. [+138] Insight is ruthless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋz

5. [+50] Never trust celebrities based on their images

6. [+48] It's not even confirmed that it's Kim Sun Ho so why are the comments so sure??? Is his agency not working right now? They need to tell us if the rumors are true or not.

7. [+55] He forced his ex to get an ab*rtion while going around talking behind the backs of other actors, tsk tsk

8. [+48] His private life is super dirty

9. [+25] Once again, people are not staying neutral and already on a witch hunt ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+21] I will be waiting until the agency puts out a response!

AVvXsEivOqEOZ2CusSLfHzJ18Qpggw67I6qqv7RbaYc7hrAckAMWzr9ds20NzKwJqhrmpJv-W0JdUdi3jd7xS_MX5N2i_5ZOa1_rQ-nx07xWsO2x2_IHAVOTyYVQWtQVQdPb9AMwvZpeI2_79_UdxcUh0DRvlWaZrP1FoX2xc5fitpXVM6nOykYyYMKUm3Rv=s16000

Source: Naver

1. [+1,571, -17] In the midst of all of this, Dominos pizza has deleted Kim Sun Ho's pictures from their Instagram... They cut their ties with him faster than they deliver their pizzas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+695, -24] If it's really Kim Sun Ho, it's so shocking... I really liked him in his new drama ㅠㅠ there really must be some kind of curse involved with '1N2D'...

3. [+586, -39] It's fine that he had a girlfriend but a completely different story if he forced her to get an ab*rtion and then dumped her. I won't be watching any of his dramas anymore.

4. [+158, -2] Once again, a reminder that celebrity images aren't to be trusted

5. [+153, -20] Isn't it obvious if his agency isn't going out of their way to deny this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always thought I was odd for thinking that there was something off about him despite his likable image...

Start-Up' actor Kim Seon Ho was a gem that was discovered after twelve  years | allkpop

Source: Naver

1. [+239, -31] Funny how people are demanding neutrality right now when you were all quick to jump on Seo Yeji as soon as rumors came out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stupid fangirls are scary

2. [+191, -11] Isn't he basically the male version of Seo Yeji? Gaslighting his ex into getting an ab*rtion and refusing to use protection with her since she's technically pregnant?

3. [+154, -24] I want to ask the woman why she chose to stay with a man who talks behind people's backs and even get pregnant with him? Why dream of marriage when he's forcing you to get an ab*rtion?

4. [+103, -7] I was totally into his drama but if the rumors are true, I see no need to defend him. Imagine how regretful the woman feels to have to come out like this. Celebrities are human and are allowed to make mistakes but this is a mistake that is beyond anything the public can let slide. There is a basic level of consideration you need to show your partner in a break up and he did not show even the most basic of manners as a human being.

5. [+44, -5] I'm disappointed in him but... I've seen several couples myself who had to get an ab*rtion for the sake of their futures (let's please use protection, people!!!).. and the fact that she's exposing him now makes me think they're no different from each other, really

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Netizens demand answers from Kim Sun Ho's agency regarding rumors about an ex-girlfriend” to “Netizens demand answers from Kim Seonho's agency regarding rumors about an ex-girlfriend”.
  • not at someone in comments there comparing it to Seo Yeji situation wtf...

Seo Yeji pressured ex for certain actions but god damn pushing someone to abortion with a promise of happy life together 'soon' is whole NEXT LEVEL of scandal

External Content www.youtube.com

• not at someone in comments there comparing it to Seo Yeji situation wtf...

Seo Yeji pressured ex for certain actions but god damn pushing someone to abortion with a promise of happy life together 'soon' is whole NEXT LEVEL of scandal

From what I remember, she was abusive/toxic to her ex but it wasn't a situation like this one whatsoever

mKl7Ghm.png

• If this is true whatever it is the guy is trash. Forcing an abortion? Lying to the girl and breaking up via text? Disgusting behavior.

The more translations and details come out, it's worse

mKl7Ghm.png

• I hope it is not him.. I like him a lot..

But didnt the girl say that the guy's brother helped with the procedures... but seonho is an only child... so how is it possible that its him.. is someone lying?

the post probable said hyung/dongsaeng and Papago just translated it as brother.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!