My own personal observation of the most disliked groups on this forum

• this is a personal biased so of course represents only what I can see and the thread that I usually go trough. Take it with a grain of salt because it's not a scientific work rather an empirical one lol

Trolling doesn't count, I'm talking about common users who usually says mean things about the groups here and generally receive very few backslash meaning many people somewhat agree with their shades

So here the list (it's not in order)

- NCT: SM groups are disliked but no SM group is quite as disliked as NCT. Seems like besides some SM stans and their own fanbase, NCTzens, everybody else feel free to say whatever they want about NCT since rubbish about they not being a well selling group, or some bold statements like their discography sucks and whatever (127's titles tracks sucks though, sorry NCTzens)

- Stray Kids: Almost nobody likes 4th gen boygroups but seems like Stray Kids is the most universally disliked 4th gen boygroup. Guess their (cursed) JYP-BG label makes people run from them like the demon runs out when seeing crucifix. From many different insults from them being nugu to their music being nothing them mere noise Stray Kids was until middle last year so shaded that their fans didn't even dare to comment on the forum. This is slowly changing as Kppp fans are sucess stans and find harder time bashing well selling groups. Just to the record, I don't like the group either and have myself shaded them many times so yeah...

- Bigbang: YG, Seungri, Drugs, Burning Sun... I don't there is much here to explain why they get hate. However I must address that BB always had many haters but their numbers used to somewhat "shield" kpop fans perception about how much they can bash a group and since they don't have a proper comeback since 2016 everybody now feels it's normalized to hate on Bigbang

- Blackpink: YG, worse YG girlgroup. From people exclaiming they were doomed since 2016 Blackpink has been a evergreen target of shade and ill-hearted predictions. People usually shades their supposed lack of good songs, lack of talent, lack of stage presence, lack of creativity, lack of self produced and the list goes on. I think the only thing for what BP wasn't criticized was their looks being honest I don't quite like this group either and also have shaded (and underestimated) them many times. Guess what? Now they are selling better the hate they got is slowly but gradually fading, probably will always be there, just not as much as before

- iZone: the fact iZone chart performances and sales resembles boygroups make they by far the biggest target of hate from other pressed GG stans who can't accept to see their own faves decreasing in their imaginary Girlgroup hierarchy. Seems like nobody is able to recognize iZone sucess without many shades and very few backhanded compliments. There is no thread about iZone without people clowning their imminent disbandment. It doesn't help their rigging controversy turn even some of their OWN FANBASE haters. And of course is universally accepted bash them as a bunch of talentless dishonest girls

And... that's it. Comment what you think

• Aespa does get a lot of hate but majority is actually just trolling and set ups for entertainment, Most MYs are savages

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Seungri ruined the image of YG artists completely, the hate they get is so normalised now.

NCT's music is not everyone's cup of tea, I have noticed them getting hate frequently as well.

And all of the popular groups getting hate is not surprising, since they have most fans they'll get most haters as well.

• as a fellow nctzen i dont understand why would someone dislike them.

people have mixed emotions about their title tracks - i personally love them - but the bsides are so well done, their albums are truly amazing.

they're such talented people, there's 23 of them but nobody lacks, every members stands out - not to mention, they're very hilarious and reletable.

with stray kids, i gotta say that their music is either a hit or miss, im not even the biggest fan of their songs. same goes with their personalities, i love them, but as a group they're just unfunny.

• as a fellow nctzen i dont understand why would someone dislike them.

people have mixed emotions about their title tracks - i personally love them - but the bsides are so well done, their albums are truly amazing.

they're such talented people, there's 23 of them but nobody lacks, every members stands out - not to mention, they're very hilarious and reletable.

First of all, they're from SM and that means immediate hatred from SM antis as well as threatened fans of older SM groups (especially that in NCT's case, the huge investment was very obvious)

Second, they have a complicated concept. Many people always hate the things they can't understand

Third, they had a slow debut and rookie years sales and success wise which was a golden opportunity for SM antis to feel gleeful that an SM group is finally failing. Sick weirdos, I know.

And lastly, they eventually made it despite kpop fans vowing their concept would never work. So the glee at their lacking success turned into frustration and Jealousy.

NCT told us all to open our eyes with their debut song but many refused to do so and now they're forcing people's eyes open lol.

• Everyone said the obvious groups but Aespa always get shitted on here, everyone talks about our girls and critic them for every single thing from their debut song their looks their singing dancing stage presence their supposed "scandals" and now people are triggered over them being brand ambassadors also forgot to add they blamed aespa for plagiarism and shit on their concept and still call them KDA clones when KDA are literally video game charaters with voice actors and Aespa are humans with AI alter egos and when tf has KDA ever released a ballad winter song???

• Hating NCT has now become so common that people think it's normal

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• Every group seems to get shit on by someone, honestly.

- For being successful

- For being less successful

- For not charting in whatever chart they aren't charting in

- not liking their music = they're bad

- not liking them = no "it factor"

- not attracted to them = group is an entire visual hole

- hating entire generations because all the groups are the same

It's all really stupid.

MONSTA-X-Hyungwon.gif

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Some of my groups don't get shit on! Because nobody cares or talks about them!

• If we're going as far back as Big Bang, then SNSD should definitely be included too: nothing can compare to the massive shitload of hate and trashtalk that got poured on SNSD on AKP and other forums for years, for basically the entire 2nd gen era and beyond.

If it's the last 1-2 years, then I'd say it's BP, SuperM and NCT and recently Aespa, and when we count individual idols then Irene: even before the scandal, the amount of casual insults, shades and indirect trasthtalks regarding Irene far superseded anything thrown at other idols.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Some of my groups don't get shit on! Because nobody cares or talks about them!

I was going to say less popular groups are usually not hated on, but there are definitely people out there that act like nugu groups are irrelevant nobodies. But I don't see it that often and they're hardly ever called out by name at least.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!