Posts by thinkact

Who is this nct member?

Screenshot_20210520-181909.png

Its Xiaojun! He looks even better without heavy styling and makeup imo.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also has a heavenly voice that can be smooth and soothing

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or intense and powerful.

I like all the units but my favorite is 127, mainly because I like their music the most but also I think they have the best vocals, best choreographies and they're the most entertaining.

Dream imo is the most charismatic unit on stage, they have the best dynamics and after Hot Sauce, their best album, they rose a lot in the ranks for me.

The only reason WayV aren't up there with 127 already is their discography is still small, it's perfect otherwise so they're getting there lol.

No comment on U since each lineup has its own charm

We deserve more 00600 interactions :pepe-sad:

Yes we do! :pepe-hype: :pepe-hype:

I wanna see yangyang and haechan trolling the rest together with Shotaro being a cute laughing baby otter on the sidelines.

Maybe you should tag the nctzens, I’m sure they’d have lots of opinions on that haha.

Anyway my take is.....I can’t decide haha. I think each group seem to interestingly stand for a concentrated version of traits I like about nct.

Imho,

Nct Dream has the best dynamics. These boys literally grew up together and it shows in the way the hang out, talk to each other, play with each other. To a certain extent, you could say this for the whole of nct but Dream exemplifies this best.

DeJfzVuWAAEkSwX.jpg

nct0414.png

nct-dream-march-24-1616569304774.png

wAniCGxQdzgUvskp2loLqSFglSgkx8x_HYfRHzIJvlOblD1kO8T3I7im0ifuokS5IBBoazdUvURCH67Tg4O6MVbL3QTiCQtiAha9usBFRFD6uJ3l=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

There’s even this crazy story with picture proof about how best friends Chenle and Jisung actually met way before in some Chinese kids talent show, where Jisung was all alone and couldn’t speak to the rest. But a boy came up to him and befriended him even though they couldn’t speak each other’s language at that time. And that boy was of course Chenle who, in a strange twist of fate, eventually entered sm and then became fellow trainees and even debuted together.

Q8MJD9OpRTJSkiiFILT6gxoZglOqOM9NGOaIgnZer-QHwnmkbIwsitOpX6wfv2t9iSR9LVCCE3rjmGHpq_4cHCX6XxwjAV8x=w1600-rj

127 exemplifies best Nct’s experimental and individualistic side. Imo, 127 members have the strongest individuality. The distinctiveness of each of their personalities are so strong. From Yuta to Taeyong, to Jaehyun, to Jungwoo, etc. and when they all come together it’s so entertaining.

s-l400.jpg

share_dicon_vol_5_nct_127_photocards_1565101404_dc2d02a50_progressive

And WayV obviously is the pure distillation of Nct’s crackhead, borderline mental side. Also there’s a reason why people say the v in WayV stands for Visuals. This group is so handsome and funny omg. (Plus talented!)

f1b2bcd55965db0d3b4d289919c328ac.gif

Nct U to me stands for the “infinite possibilities” side of nct. I love how fans can play around with dream collabs that may actually come true. Like imagine a group with all the vocals of Xiaojun, Kun, Taeil, Doyoung, Chenle, Haechan, etc. or a group with the 00 babies (haechan, shotaro, yangyang, jaemin, jeno, renjun...people who know nct would know that this group literally has it all from dance, rap, vocals, visuals). So nct u is fun when it comes around but I kinda like it when they return to their “home” groups.

I’m not an exo-l but something that I admire about Kai is just how passionate he is. Some people are professional because of a sense of responsibility but on top of being responsible, he always gives me the feeling that he’s so professional because he takes his passion so seriously.

This was sometime back but I remember reading in an article that he got injured before and couldn’t perform and while apologizing, he started crying because he really wanted to dance and was so upset that his injury prevented him from performing. Like, this man really really really really loves dancing and performing.

I sure can. Just let me know for sure thinkact and I will add you.

Im not 100% ask on the nctzen guild be best place to ask

but everyone who comments on this will be tagged in the results anyway

NEO

Thanks for the replies! And yes, please add me to the taglist!

Also thinkact was the only user in the group chat that I noticed that still comes on the forum, isn't in another guild, and hasn't joined.

2x

Lol I was summoned to this thread by your mention. What’s this all about? Sorry, I’ve been getting my nct fix on Twitter and YouTube recently so didn’t check my notifications and am not updated on how this forum works.

Also, what’s a guild? And is there an nctzen guild I can join?

Edit: just read the title of this thread haha. Um, how do I join this guild?

I couldn’t access the first SHINee vid but I can see what you mean with the exo performance. Even at just D.o.’s opening I had chills. I don’t know if it’s the same thing, but I’ve also wondered before why the more recent groups don’t “engage” with the camera as much. For instance, fx and gg smolders and/or flirts with the camera way more than red velvet and aespa.

I don’t even like the song but I enjoyed watching this.

Sob. Miss fx.

But speaking of Lucas, when he attempted to do the same during the first week’s live performances for make a wish, he got soooo much flak for it from the k-fandom and knetz who ridiculed him for “overdoing” it. After that, he was noticeably more subdued. So I don’t know if there’s something in the fan culture there or the k-nctzens culture that (maybe, just me hypothesizing) that might be too hypercritical and would make it harder for them to develop these traits you’ve described. I like nct a lot because their content is so fun but from the examples you’ve given, at the moment, I think only Taeyong, Lucas, Shotaro, Xiaojun, Yuta in varying degrees, show glimmers of potential of that kind of emotional intensity.

I kinda disagree (though I’m open to be proven wrong). Because I like performance videos, I’ve watched quite a few performance videos from nct and other groups, both sm and not sm, and I don’t find nct lacking. In fact they actually have quite a lot of them who have I think have what it takes to be worthy successors to some of their top seniors whom you’ve mentioned (maybe not at where say Taemin is at now or Kai because they have literally double the number of years of experience after debut). I don’t know whether it’s because fans keep emphasizing their visuals or because their talent is lost in the huge spectacle of their numbers, but they have so many strong performers.

Here’s a video of them dancing individually and they did well, even the then newly debuted Jungwoo and Lucas.

Even though this started off in a jokey manner, you can still see their strong individuality and vibe.

Mark isn’t even in charge of dance but he has his own style which he wields confidently.

WayV freestyle, Lucas, Hendery and Yangyang.

This is a low quality fancam, with no special spotlights or water effects or fancy costumes (they literally look like they’re wearing everyday clothes), but I was mesmerised.

As groups, they’re no slouch either and seems comparable to performances by even some notable veteran groups.

127 (though you gotta look past the ghastly outfits)

Dream

WayV