Why can't I find a new girl group?

• I really wish I could find a new girl group to get into and follow.

Every girl group since 2015 has at least one song I really like but that's about it. I cant stan a group if you only got one good song.

Currently my favorite active girl group is Saturday.

Groups who came really close to being stan worthy but just fell short. Itzy, Secret Number, Berry Good, Rocket Punch, Loona.

I prefer 5 member girl groups but I'll accept anything if it clicks with me. At the moment woo!ah is a strong contender but it's still to early to say for sure.

Somebody please drop a girl group that speaks to me. I miss being excited about kpop :(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have u tried 3ye?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Official Post

I was gonna say ITZY since they're very similar to f(x) imo but then... :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

stan oh my girl. they give me 2nd gen vibes :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

• you seem to try to get to girl groups with totally different concepts

maybe better would do to try something that you prefer

what can I say STAYC and WEEEKLY came to mind but Purple K!SS "Can we talk again" could be a gamechanger for you.

• Official Post

Also you seem to prefer girl groups with that teen crush concept(ITZY, Secret Number kinda, Saturday, Rocket Punch)

So my recommendations:

cignature

Weki Meki

ELRIS

• Also try Woo!ah! and gwsn

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I suggest purple kiss

• I feel you. 4th gen ggs are quite boring so far and the music is disappointing. Sure most of them have a good song there and there, but I have yet to listen to a single good 4th gen gg album.

Cherry bullet??their new song love so sweet is good.

The Song is good, but who wants to get into a group managed by FNC? LoL I just read their wikipedia. They debuted 2 years ago and already lost 3 members. Classic FNC.

• Have u tried 3ye?

I'd heard of 3ye but never listened to them. I like the videos you posted and I watched a few others.

I think they are just a little too hardcore for me. They are good though. I'm gonna explore them more.

• Itzy is probably as close to f(x) as we'll ever get. But something is just slightly off that's not allowing me to embrace them fully.

My thoughts about OMG are the complete opposite of what I replied about 3ye above. They are just too soft for me. Good group though. I understand why they have their dedicated fanbase.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Have you tried CRAXY? They are 5 and have an interesting concept. Some people don't like the mixing of their songs ,but you should give them an opportunity.

They debuted last year and haven't comeback yet, however they'll comeback around MARCH.

8o

• you seem to try to get to girl groups with totally different concepts

maybe better would do to try something that you prefer

what can I say STAYC and WEEEKLY came to mind but Purple K!SS "Can we talk again" could be a gamechanger for you.

StayC, Weeekly, and Purple Kiss all show promise. They definitely have my attention enough to keep tabs on them.

• I'm definitely a teen crush fan. But I like f(x) type teen crush. Not too bad ass and not too cute. Perfectly in the middle. I see this in Saturday and woo!ah!.

Cignature and Weki Meki are painfully average. Elris is hit or miss. They could rise though with one more great song.

• Also try Woo!ah! and gwsn

GWSN is actually really good. They are extremely close to my style.

• I feel you. 4th gen ggs are quite boring so far and the music is disappointing. Sure most of them have a good song there and there, but I have yet to listen to a single good 4th gen gg album.

The Song is good, but who wants to get into a group managed by FNC? LoL I just read their wikipedia. They debuted 2 years ago and already lost 3 members. Classic FNC.

Cherry Bullet is nice. But yes they make me nervous to even consider them. They could drop a national hit and I still don't see them lasting 2 more years.

• Well well well. What do we have here? I'm intrigued. I liked that a lot. They are at the top of my list right now. I'm gonna see how this grows on me.

• Yeah lol. Still looking for that new group to capture my soul like f(x) did. An impossible task really but I still would like a new group that at least could make me excited again for kpop.

Tzuyu is one in a billion. You'll never find another girl like her.

• Have you checked under your bed.

I'm trying so hard but I have no idea what that is even suggesting lol

• maybe if drew stanned bp :!:

Blackpink has enough stans. They don't need me.

Groups like Saturday and woo!ah! need me.

• Official Post

I'm definitely a teen crush fan. But I like f(x) type teen crush. Not too bad ass and not too cute. Perfectly in the middle. I see this in Saturday and woo!ah!.

Cignature and Weki Meki are painfully average. Elris is hit or miss. They could rise though with one more great song.

Would Bling Bling work? They're also teen crush with an experimental sound.

Fanatics too maybe?

• Have you tried everglow? Their debut song was pretty good

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!