WHAT KPOP SONG WAS YOUR ENTRANCE INTO KPOP?

• for me it was BTS - DNA

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if anyone says PSY - GANGNAM STYLE :pepe-cut:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• post a youtube link flops not everyone knows these songs :pepe-cut:

:pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• There was a lot of songs I listen to before I become kpop fan like PSY Gangnam style, Gentleman, Daddy, Bigbangs Fantastic Baby, Hyuna Bubble Bop etc.. But those did not really make me take kpop really that seriously.

After that I become Blackpink addict.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Boa-Atlantis Princess

:froghype::pepelove1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo3_r1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo4_r1_400.gifv

Taeyeon Tiffany Red Velvet Sunmi Twice fromis_9 Purple Kiss

• I believe it was growl :pepemusic:

but it could have been wolf too, I only know I heard both on the same, first, day

• I heard other songs (probably Sorry Sorry was the first one) and my friend was a shawol, so I was kind of familiar with Shinee, but it was really EXO Overdose that brought me into this kpop life.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Boa-Atlantis Princess

:froghype::pepelove1:

This! <3

• I listen to these before I understand what the concept of "k-pop" is . I just listen to Korean song .

And of course the OG epik high

They introduce me to kpop coz they introduce me to someone when I watch this performance

• BTS - Fake Love

• my first is probably Gangnam Style and Fantastic baby , but I don't know it's was K-pop back then . . . .

so my true entrance into K-pop is BTS No More Dream :pepelove1:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Nobody by Wonder Girls was the first ever Kpop song I had ever listened to and watched, but I had not explored Kpop until I was shown this iconic song

I overplayed it to death though and now I can't listen to it....

• Lucifer

8zf-yB.gif   

• for me it was BTS - DNA

if anyone says PSY - GANGNAM STYLE :pepe-cut:

just a clarification: first kpop song i've heard, I liked, or first that made me want to see more of kpop?

• External Content www.youtube.com

• gee by sensed or nobody by wonder girls was my first exposure don't know which first likely nobody actually.

External Content twitter.com

• post a youtube link flops not everyone knows these songs :pepe-cut:

:pepestare:

some people here still do not understand how the internet works :pepenomad:

For me:

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!