This was planned sabotage. Yg and teddy can't be that stupid.

• I expected R to be korean and then i expected lalisa to be in english and they have been nothing but airheads on both occasions.

They fucking sabotaged lisa. I am so fucking furious. Why tf did they give her a korean song knowing that it doesn't help with playlisting? And she's the last bp member who needs a korean song. What happened? what kind of idiots are running that company? Bliinks should burn their brand new company building just for the bullshit they did to lisa this year.

• Why can't she have a Korean song? There are several Thai idols who have released solo work in Korean.

• Why can't she have a Korean song? There are several Thai idols who have released solo work in Korean.

Queens

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ngl I was really surprised when I heard Korean. I was expecting a English song just like rose. Also her promo schedule isn't all that. Hopefully more things r added. It's quite empty atm or I missed updates. Looks like she isn't going to music shows.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Well her main language after this Korean so I don't mind it. Doubt mug would have playlisted the song in either language

now her promo for Korra is ass, everything seem canceled next week but she could have go to at least inkigayo

• I expected R to be korean and then i expected lalisa to be in english and they have been nothing but airheads on both occasions.

They fucking sabotaged lisa. I am so fucking furious. Why tf did they give her a korean song knowing that it doesn't help with playlisting? And she's the last bp member who needs a korean song. What happened? what kind of idiots are running that company? Bliinks should burn their brand new company building just for the bullshit they did to lisa this year.

Lisa handpicked both songs so...whatever the results are is on her.

• Teddy wasnt even the main producers people need to stop being clowns and research a bit its not that hard.

Rose was able to release what she wanted , im sure this is what Lisa wanted as well.

• Well, even though I agree that it would have been a better choice if Rose's songs had been in Korean and Lisa's in English, have you considered the possibility that they might have chosen the language? Rose had said that the song felt more right with english lyrics.

Don't always act as if Blackpink are little children who can't decide anything for themselves.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• Stop treating Lisa like a fucking baby. She's a grown ass woman. She loved Lalisa and Money, when you watch her perform, you can literally see how much she's feeling Lalisa and we'll probably see it with Money as well.

If you hate the song, go talk to Lisa on IG about it. Suggest her a song (she literally said she reads her comments on her Vlive) maybe she'll do a cover or a Lilifilm using it.

• Ya i was surprised that her song is in korean. Maybe it could be because she is more fluent in korean as her second language than English while Rose' is native English speaker. Yg wants Lisa to focus on East/ South East Asia and Rose' for Western countries. And Jennie and Jisoo for korea. For interviews and talk shows it will be comfortable for Rose' in English.

• I agree tho, compared to Solo these song choices are just so unexpected in the worst way, but if she herself choose i don’t think there is anything anyone can do

• I think marketing wise a full English song would've been better for Lisa, BUT I don't think it would've been that good, unless they actually brought in some good American musicians to write it. The worst lyrics in LAlisa and Money were in English. For example:

Than me if anybody coming gunning' for my man

Gonna catch a case, gun up in my hand

Bam, bam, bam! Hit after hit though

Rocks in my wrist, so call'em Flinstones

I'm sorry, but nobody is going to convince me these are good lyrics. :pepe-tea:

• I know she might not do well as the other members, but this is beyond under perform. This is not good for Lisa. Not to be compare with the other troll thread. I am genuinely feel unfair for her. Her song might out of the top 100 on Melon in a few days. It was in Flo a couple hours, but out completely now.

I predicted she would Crack the top 10 even with korean hate and xenophobia because this is a Teddy song and mostly with korean lyrics, but in this case, I was wrong. I have no doubt if Jennie released this, it would have been doing much better.

I suggested YG forget about Korean market with future Lisa's projects. Make the song in English, and if Lisa want to put Thai in there, let her do it. Also, don't just rely Teddy songs, buy the song she likes and let her participate more in term of songs selection and lyrics.

What I am trying to say is, focus on the international market, forget about korea. Don't be confined by teddy's music, so you have more creative freedom. International fan don't give a shit about a particular composer as long the songs slap.

• Well, even though I agree that it would have been a better choice if Rose's songs had been in Korean and Lisa's in English, have you considered the possibility that they might have chosen the language? Rose had said that they song felt more right with english lyrics.

Don't always act as if Blackpink are little children who can't decide anything for themselves.

I wish Rose was in Korean so bad.. think I would have played it more tbh.

I like Lisa in Korea over English also.

• Literally second highest female first day on hanteo behind BP, second highest on spotify and your saying a under perform?

I hoped she would do well in Korea but this song doesnt suit Korea at all honestly.

Its also not a teddy song can you clowns actually research.

• Literally second highest female first day on hanteo behind BP, second highest on spotify and your saying a under perform?

I am talking about music and korean chart here where most people drag her. Sales and other international chart is guaranteed. Read my post again.

• I am talking about music and korean chart here where most people drag her. Sales and other international chart is guaranteed. Read my post again.

Who cares if people drag her for not performing in one market shes shes performing well in others?

Just makes people look dumb.

• She literally broke all records for a female soloist. You are just trolling, no one can genuinely be that silly. She did even better than Rosé and Jennie and you and everyone knows it. The "on the Korean charts" shit is tired. No one cares when she outsold every female anyway.

You are clearly an akgae or an anti. Her success must be killing you!

I hoped she would do well in Korea but this song doesnt suit Korea at all honestly.

Its also not a teddy song can you clowns actually research.

Wait you edit, so this is not Teddy's song? And stop being defensive and call people clown. This is not a dig at Lisa. Pipe down.

External Content twitter.com

• Wait you edit, so this is not Teddy's song? And stop being defensive and call people clown. This is not a dig at Lisa. Pipe down.

External Content twitter.com

Hes literally last on composed which means hes not the lead producer and the arrangement was all 24..

So yeah people are clowns.

• Stop treating Lisa like a fucking baby. She's a grown ass woman. She loved Lalisa and Money, when you watch her perform, you can literally see how much she's feeling Lalisa and we'll probably see it with Money as well.

If you hate the song, go talk to Lisa on IG about it. Suggest her a song (she literally said she reads her comments on her Vlive) maybe she'll do a cover or a Lilifilm using it.

Kinda off topic, but I hate how people treat their idols like a baby.

It's totally her taste, both Lalisa and Money-- and it's def her "brand" as well.

I really didn't expect her solo to be public friendly, and it actually came more public friendly that I expected with the chorus (now I hated the lyrics at times but I liked the rest).

Also the korean idol watchers were excited for Lisa's song, it's not really a case where they have a strong hatred for thai idols, unlike other ethnicities. It's just not their taste which is fine, and considering how she expressed gratitude for both korea and thailand, having a korean song was a nice touch.

I said this in another place but it's like Somi's birthday where it's kinda divisive. (I liked this one better though)

• Kinda off topic, but I hate how people treat their idols like a baby.

It's totally her taste, both Lalisa and Money-- and it's def her "brand" as well.

I really didn't expect her solo to be public friendly, and it actually came more public friendly that I expected with the chorus (now I hated the lyrics at times but I liked the rest).

Also the korean idol watchers were excited for Lisa's song, it's not really a case where they have a strong hatred for thai idols, unlike other ethnicities. It's just not their taste which is fine, and considering how she expressed gratitude for both korea and thailand, having a korean song was a nice touch.

I said this in another place but it's like Somi's birthday where it's kinda divisive. (I liked this one better though)

Its not her taste Songs like pretty savage is her taste She was the only one in the group choosing the song as the best song on the album and she also said that she loves the song so much

I bet she got way worse songs to choose from Probably these are the best she could save herself

I remember rose said in interview that she needed time to warm up with on the ground so she basically said she hated the song at first. Watch Jennie gets the catchiest song for her next solo You wont question how biased this company is

• YG need to stop using Bekuh Boom.

anytime BP has cringy ass english lyrics she is always in the songwriting credits

:pepe-cut:

and teddy

nUhmhq1.png

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Its not her taste Songs like pretty savage is her taste She was the only one in the group choosing the song as the best song on the album and she also said that she loves the song so much

I bet she got way worse songs to choose from Probably these are the best she could save herself

I remember rose said in interview that she needed time to warm up with on the ground so she basically said she hated the song at first. Watch Jennie gets the catchiest song for her next solo You wont question how biased this company is

MgLNxdS.png

hmm

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!