(Sportskeeda) Lisa Rumored To Be Leaving Blackpink?!

• (The following is from Sportskeeda)

"Lisa leaving BLACKPINK? Fans take to Twitter to express disappointment at YG Entertainment" https://www-sportskeeda-com.cd…ointment-yg-entertainment

"Rumors of BLACKPINK member Lisa's withdrawal from the group and the mistreatment she faces from her label are storming the internet. Meanwhile, YG Entertainment confirmed that her bandmates Rose and Jennie are currently in the United States working on new music.

This has invited backlash from fans who were disappointed at the lack of news concerning Lisa's solo activities.

Also read: BTS Funko Pops Dynamite edition preorder: Release date, cost, and everything you need to know

BLACKPINK, YG Entertainment's all-female K-pop quartet, debuted in 2016 with their single album "Square One." YG is known to take a more unique approach with its artists, with almost all of them finding international success and fame.

BLACKPINK broke the internet upon debut, smashing records everywhere. However, fans have been unhappy with how the label treats its members, with Lisa being the latest "victim" of their mistreatment.

A bittersweet moment for BLINKS; Lisa fans are not happy

After the news of Jennie and Rose working on new music was announced, BLINKs (fans of BLACKPINK) showed excitement and anticipation for its eventual release. However, fans of Lisa were not amused.

They did not hesitate to call out YG Entertainment for their alleged neglect of the 24-year-old. Lisa's supporters claimed that the organizations had stopped her from carrying out solo activities and had not given her the same chance to shine as they have to other BLACKPINK members.

Also read: Gabbie Hanna's makeup artist for "Escape the Night" exposes YouTuber

Many fans have speculated that Lisa may leave BLACKPINK and YG Entertainment due to the lack of opportunities she has received, with a storm of tweets unleashed in support of this potential action.

Tweets supporting Lisa continue to pour in. Most seem to be targeting YG Entertainment in particular compared to the other BLACKPINK members.

In June 2021, YG issued a notice stating that Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa would be making their solo debuts following the same for Jennie in 2018. Rose is the only one out of the three to have received a solo debut since the announcement.

This currently seems to be the cause of much unrest among fans of Lisa. It remains to be seen how the Thai rapper or YG will react."

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt. I was shocked to read this for two reasons;

One, Sportskeeda mainly covers rumors regarding professional wrestling

Two, Lisa leaving Blackpink is a HUGE deal

Sportskeeda has a VERY good track record regarding news and rumors with pro wrestling and entertainment in general so the source that stated this rumor has me very intrigued.

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Many media sites are fans of Lisa. Yg better be prepared for this

• Many media sites are fans of Lisa. Yg better be prepared for this

As I said, what caught my eye was that Sportskeeda posted this. At least when it comes to pro wrestling and sports, the rumors they report on end up becoming true most of the time. We have to wait and see.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• As I said, what caught my eye was that Sportskeeda posted this. At least when it comes to pro wrestling and sports, the rumors they report on end up becoming true most of the time. We have to wait and see.

Bruh, Lisa akgaes just started this rumor when the news about Jennie and Rosé was released. They started adding, LISA LEAVE YG to their tweets. Some media just picked it up.

You can't be this gullible

There is no truth to it.

• some of y'all are too stupid to function

How is she going to leave, when there's years left in her contract??

That's the thing; We don't know the specs of her contact nor if she ever restructured or renegotiated at any time during her term at YG. Stranger things have happened in the music business.

• Bruh, Lisa akgaes just started this rumor when the news about Jennie and Rosé was realized.

There is no truth to it.

Yeah but like I said, it's WHERE I read this rumor. When it comes to pro wrestling, Sportskeeda is number three behind Sean Ross Sapp and Meltzer when it comes to breaking news.

They've also broke some serious NBA rumors in the past. That's why my ears perked up when I saw this headline while reading up on WWE LOL.

• Yeah but like I said, it's WHERE I read this rumor. When it comes to pro wrestling, Sportskeeda is number three behind Sean Ross Sapp and Meltzer when it comes to breaking news.

They've also broke some serious NBA rumors in the past. That's why my ears perked up when I saw this headline while reading up on WWE LOL.

That doesn't make them trustworthy when it comes to Kpop/pop culture. Also the title is super baity.

Are even Kpop news sites reporting about Lisa leaving YG?

• Spreading fake news? Bad Capybara.

She is still under a contract. Can't believe people r spreading rumors of members leaving just because jennie and rosé r in LA. What even?

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Yeah but like I said, it's WHERE I read this rumor. When it comes to pro wrestling, Sportskeeda is number three behind Sean Ross Sapp and Meltzer when it comes to breaking news.

An indian entertainment account with 4 million followers posted the same headline and some other media accounts too, they just want clicks.

• That doesn't make them trustworthy when it comes to Kpop/pop culture. Also the title is super baity.

Are even Kpop news sites reporting about Lisa leaving YG?

We'll see. Like I said, I've been a professional wrestling fan for YEARS and a lot of rumors that this site has reported on became TRUE. Same can be said with a lot of the NBA rumors.

Maybe they're trying their foray in K Pop? Who knows? But it's not the rumor that shocks me, it's who's reporting it.

• She always gives signs through her photo books. She is obviously not Happy and is forced to show that she is

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• An indian entertainment account with 4 million followers posted the same headline and some other media accounts too, they just want clicks.

Ate any of you reading what I'm posting? Sportskeeda has a GOOD track record when it to rumors becoming true, at least with pro wrestling and sports.

• I see OP justvwants a hit thread....

Who doesn't but again......(inhales)

SPORTSKEEDA HAS A GOOD TRACK RECORD ON REPORTING RUMORS THAT END UP BECOMING TRUE.

I get the feeling that a lot of you are not "smart" fans.

• I get you.

But not everyone wants a hit thread. I have not even made a thread before.

How does having a a hit thread on a forum even affect one's life anyway?

• some of y'all are too stupid to function

How is she going to leave, when there's years left in her contract??

As if that means anything. They are various possibilities for this rumor to be true.

She can follow Daniel or Luhan's suits, moving to another agency but still obligated to distribute some of her earning with YG.

Someone may give her a legal advice to terminate the contract with YG without fine. If she tries hard enough, she may find a clause that YG does not strictly comply with and use that against the agency.

She has like less than 2 more years in her contract, right? The contract fine may be not that huge. She may get an investor willing to pay that fine for her.

Seems obvious that Lisa is busy working on her solo

What is obvious about this? No one even know for sure when will it happen because YG. If I remember correctly, her solo was first planned for late 2020 and nothing happen then, it was delayed to first quarter of 2021 and nothing happened again then, it was said to be July and now it's said to be August.

YG sent Jennie and Rose to USA despite the quarantine, looked like it was a very BIG deal. Lisa's solo has been delayed for ages, it could be delayed few months more yet, they chose to leave her out. If I were Lisa, I might want to take in that USA project than to rush up my solo debut. Lisa will make solo debut sooner or later anyway but that USA project may never come again.

It's understandable for Jisoo as she is more acting-oriented and she can't skip the drama shooting schedule and put the hundreds persons involving with this drama in trouble.

• Official Post

Why do you keep insisting that this source has a good track record when it comes to rumors when they have NO track record when it comes to KPOP rumors? Sure they might be reliable for sports and stuff but that's not the topic at hand.

Y'all are getting weird with all these threads about Lisa leaving BP tbh. We don't even know if she wants to renew or not so quit projecting and wait until the contract finishes up.

• Why do you keep insisting that this source has a good track record when it comes to rumors when they have NO track record when it comes to KPOP rumors? Sure they might be reliable for sports and stuff but that's not the topic at hand.

Y'all are getting weird with all these threads about Lisa leaving BP tbh.

obviously we are pushing it to be true

• As I said, what caught my eye was that Sportskeeda posted this. At least when it comes to pro wrestling and sports, the rumors they report on end up becoming true most of the time. We have to wait and see.

they report sports but they are talking aboit kpop???

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!