Woojin, This is not going to end well.....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He is going at everyone....

While i don't have any opinion on this documentary and his approach,

It's rather interesting for people to attack him, the same people who believed everything when false accusations came out (that's what I am getting since he is openly attacking those)..

And frankly, you can't blame him for going at those people (the method is controversial tho)...

But I have a feeling this will not end well...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I don't see what's so bad about him wanting to talk about a controversy that affected him personally and potentially traumatised him too. I think more kpop idols should be able to do things like this.

• Well good for him!

I wonder why he was kicked immediately of his group when Hyunjin is still there?

You think you're so clever don't you?

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're not.

• I mean it was proven he was wrongly accused and if he wants to let the world know how he was treated unfairly, its completely fine to release a documentary on that...

I dont see anything wrong in it, obsessed people will hate anyways..

what I find funny is how the fandom threw him away so easily though, when even they don't know the real reason behind him leaving the group.. I would love to know but anyways lol

• I mean it was proven he was wrongly accused and if he wants to let the world know how he was treated unfairly, its completely fine to release a documentary on that...

what I find funny is how the fandom threw him away so easily though, when even they don't know the real reason behind him leaving the group.. I would love to know but anyways lol

It's pretty implied that there was some other stuff going on.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bang Chan seemed really upset about what he did.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• It's pretty implied that there was some other stuff going on.

External Content www.youtube.com

Bang Chan seemed really upset about what he did.

Yeah but this video came out way later after he left.. fans abandoned him the day jyp announced his leave.. its weird since usually at least int fans defend the group members for atleast a while but he never had that..

maybe it was because he was the least liked guy within the fandom or maybe since many called him a visual hole or simply dont get a good vibe from him..

but its weird seeing a fandom abandoning a member so easily when not given a proper reason..

• Official Post

And this is why he was kicked out of SKZ.

I mean it was proven he was wrongly accused and if he wants to let the world know how he was treated unfairly, its completely fine to release a documentary on that...

I mean if you followed the group after he left then it's pretty clear why the fandom refuses to acknowledge him. Even Bang Chan(who is generally a nice person from what we've seen) expressed disappointment. Not to mention they had to reshoot and re-record everything. Even if they don't know(and will likely never know) the real reason, it's a bit weird to start stanning someone who made your group angry and disappointed... ?(

• Glad we’ll get to hear another side of the story that we rarely see. Hopefully he company have enough receipts that they can prove his innocence or atleast say he reasons for being kicked weren’t warranted.

But yeah, like others have said, Stays lowkey dropped him like he was nothing over allegations. Just goes to show you, if it’s a stan attractor, fandoms will cry over oppa for months, but if it’s a member most don’t like, they don’t care, don’t even wanna hear his side.

• Yeah but this video came out way later after he left.. fans abandoned him the day jyp announced his leave.. its weird since usually at least int fans defend the group members for atleast a while but he never had that..

maybe it was because he was the least liked guy within the fandom or maybe since many called him a visual hole or simply dont get a good vibe from him..

but its weird seeing a fandom abandoning a member so easily when not given a proper reason..

This isn't exactly what happened in the fandom.

Most k-stays, with the exception of Woojin biased ones mostly, accepted in days after the announcement that he was probably removed — rather than left on his own accord — and that it's for the better.

On the other hand, even though he was indeed the least popular, i-stays tried to make sure the gap wasn't that glaring when he was in the group and were well-meaning towards him. When he left they were in shock that OT9 is no more and didn't want to assume anything negative, but rather, believed in respecting whatever cause he had for his departure. Proof is that when Woojin opened social media accounts, he quickly gained hundreds of thousands, then even a million of followers.

Although he would lose the support of some, the majority of the fandom shielded him from antis and everyone who criticised him, and hyped up everything he did.

It wasn't until Chan's Vlive in April that the majority of stays realised that they were likely too naive and should side with Stray Kids.

And some context for his comments: it was his first live after the group released SKZ2020, a compilation album of songs re-recorded as OT8. Many stays were outraged that the company is trying to "erase Woojin from Stray Kids" and that the songs shouldn't have been re-recorded. This might have been a reason why he hinted at the situation.

• I don't see what's so bad about him wanting to talk about a controversy that affected him personally and potentially traumatised him too. I think more kpop idols should be able to do things like this.

I saw people saying you can’t use trauma as an aesthetic and I was like ???

Bro half the artists since the dawn of time have been about expressing trauma as an aesthetic.

I think kpop stans pick a random battle one day and decide this is the hill I’ll die on.

• And this is why he was kicked out of SKZ.

I mean if you followed the group after he left then it's pretty clear why the fandom refuses to acknowledge him. Even Bang Chan(who is generally a nice person from what we've seen) expressed disappointment. Not to mention they had to reshoot and re-record everything. Even if they don't know(and will likely never know) the real reason, it's a bit weird to start stanning someone who made your group angry and disappointed... ?(

I think I understand why you would have this thought process and I have never stanned Woojin (proud Felix Stan), but regardless of what petty arguments may have happened with them when he chose to leave and the fact that they had to reshoot everything, that does not give people the right to continue to send him death threats or be overtly hostile toward him. The way many of our fellow Stays are acting is extremely childish right now. He is still a human being and it was found he was innocent of the horrible thing he was accused of. Personally, I do not care for his performance style thus far, so although I won't be buying his music when it comes out, as of writing this, but I am not gonna trash them either :wellr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• People are already biased against him (not here to comment about it though so whatever), but I think he's not on the wrong here. People say he's "profiting" on the subject, but to be honest this accusation affected both his career and personal life, at least in my opinion he has every right to comment about it and also alert about those things.

Kpop idols really have a lot to handle and being falsely accused in the Internet era where things spread fast can do irreversible damage even to their mental health.

I haven't seen the doc, mainly because I have no interest in him lol, but I really don't see anything wrong about him trying to prove he's innocent.

• And this is why he was kicked out of SKZ.

I want to know why they never asked for an explanation before bangchan had that live...

I would if a member of my fav group suddenly decided to leave for personal reasons

• ooooh...

idk but I did feel if it would have been any other member than woojin the outrage of fans would have been way more.. he kind of felt out of place in the group several times to me...

• well the beginning of the documentary is really strange

:pepewhat:

WxabP2A.pngGpssTwm.png

that's me describing myself at a job interview

Anyway, I doubt this "documentary" will be serious and will actually say the truth about what happened because JYP could sue immediately. Most probably it will be something funny about haters and he will gain some money from the YT views. He kinda doesn't have many chances to start a career in SK, maybe he can be a vlogger tho.

• I am kind of here for the messiness, I’ll be honest, which I know is not terribly mature as an attitude.

He just seems like a bit of a self-centred eejit to be honest. He has every right to talk about what happened if he feels he’s been unfairly accused of things, but I’m not sure this will gather him much positive opinion…

• he just had an interview with the channel Liry Onni and

tell them that some Stay (if I can call them that) are garbage, the trauma they caused is noticeable by the way she wanted to hold back the crying which Liry asked her about the sexual harassment accusations . kpop stans are scary because they lose empathy for others who are not their favorites.

External Content youtu.be

Edited once, last by rukia24 ().

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!