Song that brought you to K-pop

• I swear I'm not kinky, but...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

From when I was a kid and till today I still listen to KPOP

A mod removed my sig

• They hit me with that

External Content youtu.be

Then not a song but a performance

• Honestly hard to remember any single song, but kind of have a memeory KARA and Pretty Girl was one thing that cought me, but it was more of a multiple songs from different groups. (T-ara, Sistar, Miss A, 2NE1)

• It was EXO MAMA

I was avoiding Kpop since I thought "Why would I listen something that I don't understand?". But my friends at school really like Kpop and often talk about it. I know Super Junior from my friends but I never listen to their songs as I'm not interested to check out. I remember when Super Junior's Mr Simple and A-cha was out and my friends were freaking out about it but I didn't bother to check it out lol.

When EXO was debuting my friends played MAMA at class. I really like it because their vocals are impressive and it's different from songs that I ever listened to. That's when I start to check Kpop out. I even checked out EXO's debut album since MAMA was so good. I only check out SM artists though since the others weren't impressed me. I only start to check out other groups since the start of 4th gen or the end of 3rd gen i guess?

And that's how I got into Kpop!

• JYP pooping brought me into KPOP

My Thoughts on Knock Knock Music Video | Twice (트와이스)ㅤ Amino

JYP stuck in the toilet was my first kpop video

• MAMA is an iconic debut, tbh

• JYP pooping brought me into KPOP

My Thoughts on Knock Knock Music Video | Twice (트와이스)ㅤ Amino

how come we post the exact same video..
    :eyes:

JYP stuck in the toilet was my first kpop video

is jay why pee one of the most egocentric individuals in the K-pop industry? :-D

• This 3 song make me stan Kpop :|:|:|

• In 2007

I was watching many Kpop/SJ stuff at once when I discovered it. But I believe this was the first.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• SNSD - Gee

and

KARA - Mister

Brought me to kpop in 2011.

R.I.P Goo Hara ;(

Edited 2 times, last by Hermes101 ().

• The first ever...

The first bg (since I prefer them)

• External Content m.youtube.com

• This MV made me a Tara fan too.

• I didn't know Pop could have so many instruments

• i am into kdramas and when i was watching "Just between lovers"; all the comments were like the lead guy looks like Suga. He is Lee Junho from 2pm group. And all the army comments. That's how i searched about bts and can't remember which one i listened to first; maybe fake love or boy with love or both. But i didn't really like them. But youtube recommended me other kpop songs finally i remember red velvet is the first song im totally into. And later i started liking bts too after finding their hype songs like fire and dope and war of hormones.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!