Itzy and rap...

• The rapping part of Dallax2 is fucking amazing tbh.

The only time I can think of JYP writing a decent rap is in What Is Love?. Usually I just cringe hard at the rap in a JYP-written song.

But I didn't cringe at anything in this.

So, whatever.

Yes that why Galactika should be their next producer no more Asiansoul JYP

JYP should stop sabotaging Itzy & Twice. He already lost his touch.

Yes especially that legendary parts "Risky Risky Wiggy wiggy This is an Emergency.."

Idk what goes through his head :pepe-cringe:

• I don't want this to come across as overly harsh to bae Ryujin who is perfection in 99.9% of ways, but her lines in this at least are less jarring than "ERR'BODY ERR'BODY TEACHING ME".

Rap is never a strength at JYP unless the idols themselves have a passion for it. It's rarely a strength at companies where it is actually taught well^^ I think Ryujin is just stuck unfortunately, but it's not her fault. I don't think any female idol could do better with those lines and that song. It's like asking someone to deliver a silk dress from a clump of cat hair. She's not a miracle worker.

I can only think of Soyeon, because she has a unique flow and very fast. She would doing an excellent job. Soyeon is a rare who can improvise and write in kpop.

Yes that why Galactika should be their next producer no more Asiansoul JYP

JYP should stop sabotaging Itzy & Twice. He already lost his touch.

Yes especially that legendary parts "Risky Risky Wiggy wiggy This is an Emergency.."

Idk what goes through his head :pepe-cringe:

Actually, the part of Risk Wiggy on Twice song is my favorite. :teeheek: Normally I don't like the song but I liked the part very much. :pepelove1:

• Bruh, people criticize American rap as well. It might be that you do not notice that since this is a kpop forum but people drag rap artists even here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

God i love Snoop for this. Eminem too for making fun of today's "rap".

Here is what real rap sounds like X(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!