Posts by Queeeenie

It's great that people are still showing interest (which isn't a surprise to me at all, I mean it's BTS), but this sort of rhetoric is exactly what I thought I would see. The event is being used to make a point about BTS' relevance or army's power, like it's a competition, distracting from the issues at hand.

Plus fans are talking about their hair, how handsome they looked, armys achievements as a community, things members did that can be meme-ified, and now there's an article about fans noticing that the attention of the press was on Jimin. It all gets turned into a spectacle.

I'm not sure what you mean. She delivered her lines exactly as she was supposed to and sounded in the song (minus the extreme autotune obviously) in the performance. The sound of the performance overal was kinda messy cause why tf were we hearing their breathing and movements so much and i kinda had to look up an mr removed to make more sense of their raw vocals and Yunjin did honestly fine. I have limited knowledge in vocals but as far as i can tell she can support the notes required in this song at least.
    Now if you don't like her voice in general, that's understandable obviously as it comes down to personal preference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…Bw&ab_channel=LPMRREMOVED

I agree

I've seen struggling idols and it doesn't seem to be the case for her here

I didn't make the thread for it to turn into this :-(

I have my suspicions about more than a few idols tbh, whether it's out and out PS or just fillers/injections/minor cosmetic stuff. There are way too many high straight nose bridges, narrowed nose tips, double eyelids, puffy lips, perfect hairlines, suddenly prominent chins, and vline jaws that don't appear to have been given by nature to be totally coincidental that procedures are rampant in kpop. I'm not knocking it. It's a personal choice and I have zero against procedures. I just think it occurs way more often than people think.

I've heard that fillers can migrate and end up not dissolving properly and that it can cause puffy faces later if you continue to use them. I imagine that it can also cause skin laxity if you use them to much and then stop filling.

Ah sorry, I meant I don't know any idols who have said straight out that they haven't had surgery when they clearly have.

I know that idols commonly get surgery and fillers done, even the ones who are considered visuals

They just rarely address surgery rumours

Ehhhhh only one i kinda like is the girls day one but wouldnt care to listen again

I don't like anything I've heard from IVE

Fair enough

Oh I forgot this one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A classic

Did you hear IVE's songs? Love Dive and Eleven are very likeable

Same, I was deep in that hole too, I would belief certain things without questioning it. And if when my beliefs got challenged I felt overwhelmed and got easily triggered and became personal, dismissing the other person or put a label on them and left. This way I didn’t had to further deal with it and was getting my confirmation in my echo chambers.

I remember our discussion and how we could never agree because we had completely different views on things and were more reacting rather than comprehending and it was more about winning the argument instead of finding the middle. My perspective on things has also changed as you can see.

Good stuff :thumbup:

If we ever end up in that position again then I'm sure it will be more fruitful.

Btw is that you in your display picture? You're so pretty!!

I don't want to take away their privacy, but I do wish at least some of them would be more upfront about what it takes to look like they do. It's kinda like how a lot of fans have lost touch with what live singing actually sounds like due to all the lipsyncing/autotuning/postproduction on shows. We've also lost sight of what people typically look like with all the PS/filters/makeup/padding used. People are out there getting depressed cuz they don't look poreless like idols. Idols aren't poreless either. We've forgotten what skin texture looks like. People are praising wasp waists plus curves on idols and expecting others to look like that when those curves are padding a lot of the time cuz it's really rare to be underweight with a tiny waist but still have ample hips and boobs. The high nose bridges, full lips, and wide eyes, just aren't natural on so many. But people lament that they weren't born natural beauties like their idols. Maybe if we had more realistic standards, the idols wouldn't feel compelled to mess with themselves so much. I do wonder how a lot of those procedures and fillers will age later. I hope they all find it worth it.

I can't think of an idol who has done it but I know other celebs who have straight out denied having work done when it's obvious they have :facepalm: at that point at least, honesty is warranted

I agree with you completely

It's all done to sell us a fantasy and it works

They're very clever, they'll airbrush pores out and then put a grainy filter over it to give the impression of natural texture

Fillers end up making you look older imo

If you use too many