Posts by Queeeenie

Disappointed but not surprised

Mariah did write her songs though?

Rihanna can perform well when she tries but she's more focused on her business now

There are well rounded American artists like Bruno who write hits for themselves and for other artists, record songs where they play every instrument on the track, and can dance a bit too on top of that.

Ariana Grande may not be able to dance as professionally as kpop stars can but she doesn't track her vocals at all, it's all live, and she will still bounce around stage in her dangerously high heels during performances and put on a show.

They do live bands and live backing vocals more often in concerts too, which I feel the absence of in kpop.

There is no lack of talent there.

Kpop idols are more overworked, let's be clear.

We tend to romanticise what they go through.

They make sacrifices that they shouldn't have to make, and these sacrifices don't always pay off.

American artists have a better work/life balance.

Edit: To be clear, Korean artists work harder and are more disciplined than in the west, in dancing/performance especially. I know that's what some western artists and choreographers have said about them publicly. There is just no need to go to extremes. Both industries have different strengths and weaknesses.

Theres also more bands than boybands in general. There a hundred thousand bands who didnt make it per one who became so successful, while theres no such an amount of boybands.

Its still nice to see BTS lined up with Coldplay, The Queen and Beatles :pepelove1:

That's true

Boy groups are at the mercy of their label and are supposed to have a short shelf life but we'll see what the future holds, since BTS are exceptional in more ways than one

They don't like pop music and they think their fan girls (who they despise) are being manipulated into supporting it

Like they genuinely believe it is unnatural for girls to like male artists in any capacity

They believe they are enlightened anti capitalists and anti patriarchal :S but of course it is okay for them to do whatever they want

Well of course the only part they highlight is the controversial one to try to make us look bad, not the response by other fans or the actual resolution. Because that would reflect well on us - can't have that. ;)

Right?

In the ss he posted, BHF said that PayPal informed them about the 501c3 non profit in the discussion they had, and the reason this discussion came about was because PayPal is going around freezing very active accounts for investigations for 180 days.

They aren't registered as a business account because they aren't making profit. They raise the money and redistribute it to others, not a new thing at all.

Why did he mention international fans? :-D

The account wasn't being set up specifically for international donations?

Since you brought it up, you should at least keep up to date with this situation

The reactions to this statement from fans was not very positive

Anyway, BHF ended up not filing for non profit status

When the account is accessible again, they will issue refunds, but that won't be for a while

I don't know how kpop fans are getting themselves into this discussion already, I guess they are keeping tabs?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was searching old Pop Goes Punk songs and this came out. What do you think? I quite liked it.

This is an iconic cover!

BTS reacted to it (Hobi had seen it before)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

:pepe-comfy:

Well damn

It's a very good day for BTS

:borahae:

Drivers License had more radio than that in it's 3rd week at the top

Leave The Door Open had over double the number when it reached no.1

So I don't want to see people knocking them for radio ever again

This happens every time the other members are talking

:pepe-sad:

Without fail

External Content www.youtube.com

Everyone with a sibling can relate rn

Both the BP single and Rose’s single had Mv for both song on the singles so I would say we definitely getting an Mv. Also Suga’s hair. (Love blond Suga… I’m getting ruined again)

:cryingr:

Well they are two different groups and two different companies

And they don't have any CD only songs, BTS does

So who knows