JYP, GIVE YUNA HER SOLO!!!

• Like, I already know this won't happen for 1500 years because JYP has not given one of their female group artists a solo in like 6 years lmao. Suzy effect? Who knows.

Yuna needs a little more work on live vocals when dancing, but damn, her stage presence is OUTRAGEOUS!!! She's only 17!!

Give her a few years and she will EAT up the stage. She already makes dancing look EFFORTLESS. At this point, I see either her or Yeji being their first to get a solo when they become eligible in 2046.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not only does she have the stage presence already, but she also has the charisma for variety and we know DAMN well she has the visuals.

EtD7mc7VEAUT_tW?format=jpg&name=large

Even with the mask on. :eyes:

EtDMr_tVoAALZng?format=jpg&name=medium

EtDMsnAVcAk3yvQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Miss Yuna, you future is bright. I'm so excited to see how you grow!!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• umm her vocals are the best I've heard in ITZY lol

she does still have a childlike tone but her skills are almost the best in her group already

I mean, I'm a Midzy, but even I know ITZY's vocals could be better.

Best in her group does not always mean great. I'm not saying she's bad, but she can get better. She already has a very stable and pleasing vocal, but I'd rather she improve some more rather than get dragged for her vocals this early. She will inevitably get dragged anyway, but she's still a rookie and I know she will grow.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I mean, I'm a Midzy, but even I know ITZY's vocals could be better.

Best in her group does not always mean great. I'm not saying she's bad, but she can get better. She already has a very stable and pleasing vocal, but I'd rather she improve some more rather than get dragged for her vocals this early. She will inevitably get dragged anyway, but she's still a rookie and I know she will grow.

i dont think vocal needs to be the focus of every group

itzy does not need to focus on vocals to stand out at all

however, Yuna can be atleast a decent singer on her own easily

she's stable and what she actually goes off tune the least in her group from what I have seen so yeah she can definitely hold it on her own the best

and as you said, she's a really good dancer too

maybe less strength in her moves than some of her members but she has an amazing sense of flow which i havent seen in the rest ( maybe ryujin too)

in short, she CAN go solo but imo she should get a bit more experience

it was because Suzy went solo at an age too young that her motivations clearly wavered and the other members felt it too and it overall led to personal splits

Yuna needs to stay with the group a bit longer to properly solidify their bond and seperate only on professional notes ( unlike what happened with Miss A )

• Yuna can go solo, but I still think she needs more practice carrying a full song by herself.

A solo singer should not be going out of tune AT ALL. That's my point. That's why she needs more practice.

I don't think we'll agree on this though. I understand your point, but I don't think she's ready quite yet.

• Yuna can go solo, but I still think she needs more practice carrying a full song by herself.

A solo singer should not be going out of tune AT ALL. That's my point. That's why she needs more practice.

I don't think we'll agree on this though. I understand your point, but I don't think she's ready quite yet.

Sunmi goes out of tune more often than she does not

IU goes flat a lot of times too

they're still loved and coveted

if people like you, they like you

i'd prefer if she went solo later too but because of different reasons

• This is exactly why I said we won't agree.

• umm her vocals are the best I've heard in ITZY lol

Lia is the best vocalist in Itzy.

Yuna is really skilled, that's scary. She is an all rounder an can do anything. In my opinion her rap skills are the most underrated. She can use so much tone in singing and rap that's crazy.

Her dancing skills are really good too, but unfortunately like Ryujin they're in the same group as Yeji & Chaeryeong.

• Lia is the best vocalist in Itzy.

Yuna is really skilled, that's scary. She is an all rounder an can do anything. In my opinion her rap skills are the most underrated. She can use so much tone in singing and rap that's crazy.

Her dancing skills are really good too, but unfortunately like Ryujin they're in the same group as Yeji & Chaeryeong.

Unfortunately, Chaeryeong will probably never get her full kudos.

But yeah, when like 90% of your group is strong dance wise, some members get lost in the shuffle.

The way she dances is very elegant, and not quite as powerful as the other members, which may not stand out as much in terms of performance.

• I just hope jyp doesn't do the same mistake as he did with twice in terms of solo promotions

:!: :!: :!:

You and me both. They are still rookies though, so I have hope. I'm hoping once they make it to their 4th year they'll start diversifying more.

Lia hosting an actual music show, Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong on more variety, Ryujin doing some acting, and Yuna doing some modeling and CFs.

• You and me both. They are still rookies though, so I have hope. I'm hoping once they make it to their 4th year they'll start diversifying more.

Lia hosting an actual music show, Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong on more variety, Ryujin doing some acting, and Yuna doing some modeling and CFs.

This year marks their non-rookie years so jyp has to move now to maximize their popularity. On miss a's 2nd year, they already have lots of solo promotions so I do wish jyp will go that path

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• This year marks their non-rookie years so jyp has to move now to maximize their popularity. On miss a's 2nd year, they already have lots of solo promotions so I do wish jyp will go that path

I don't know what JYP will do honestly.

They went OT9 with Twice with minimum solo promotions. Tzuyu was the only one who had real solo promotions, which is different from Miss A. Plus Wonder Girls was such a unique situation it is hard to say what JYP will do. They've done something different with each group.

If they were following past formulas, Yuna and Yeji would have already been doing some solo promotions.

And I consider groups to be rookies until their 3rd year, so I still kind of see them as rookies.

• she is SOO UNDERRATED

since her debut she was so charismatic and energetic in her performances and she was only 15 at the time

plus she has amazing visuals and dance skills

not that this should be relevant but her body proportions are INSANE and she's tall, which koreans love

I really hope JYP utilise her as much as they can bc she has the potential to do soooo much outside of itzy. her having a solo is a bit too early in terms of her vocals and her age, but she should definitely go into modelling, variety and maybe acting with her visuals

• im saying this as a midzy, but it woundt be too wise to give any itzy member a solo. look itzy's vocals imo are barely passable. yes, their stage presence, dance is off the fucking charts but for a solo u really do need good vocals.

btw if any of them go solo, ull have to take away the dance and performance element a little bit cuz its only one person singing rapping etc u cant go as hard as u can in a grp. which will not leave itzy with a lot

.................. where are we now ..................

• im saying this as a midzy, but it woundt be too wise to give any itzy member a solo. look itzy's vocals imo are barely passable. yes, their stage presence, dance is off the fucking charts but for a solo u really do need good vocals.

btw if any of them go solo, ull have to take away the dance and performance element a little bit cuz its only one person singing rapping etc u cant go as hard as u can in a grp. which will not leave itzy with a lot

I agree you need strong vocals but not necessarily vocalist vocals. Sunmi, Hyuna, Jennie, and Somi are good examples of successful soloists who have voices that can project but are not vocalist vocals.

People might argue with me about Jennie, but those 4 girls have voices with power that carry and are nice to listen to but they aren't a Taeyeon.

I think Yuna has a very strong instrument in her voice. Plus it is cute so she can do the whole dance pop route.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!