Hidden Gems #47: Over U by I.C.E

• Today's Hidden Gem is Over U by I.C.E

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Over U was this group's debut at the very end of 2015. They remind me of a low-budget Miss A.

Simply K-Pop : TV Archive | arirang TV

So I.C.E is actually still active! They made a comeback earlier this year after a long hiatus. And they've only lost one member from the debut lineup. They added a girl in 2018, but she has since left the group. They actually notify me themselves whenever they make a comeback.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

Mark-Lee

bangmenah

kirishiki

firemonster246

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer
  • flop

We haven't reached 48 hours, but even then, your threads are never a flop <3

For real, this is one of the best kpop songs I've ever heard, I mean, its a mix of idk all girl crush and sexy that I can imagine, like I can definitely hear some Wonder Girls, but also other ggs like 9Muses, all at once, wow, its an explosion

And how I didn't knew about them lmao? With no doubts, one of the best girls groups ever

• Best Answer

They actually notify me themselves whenever they make a comeback.

No way!!!!

You actually know them? That's cool af, also, it was a little hard to find their new comeback, but I did, and they transitioned into edm (apparently), but I still loved it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No way!!!!

You actually know them? That's cool af, also, it was a little hard to find their new comeback, but I did, and they transitioned into edm (apparently), but I still loved it

Yeah, I noticed a comment from their official Youtube responding to my comment. Kimi (the rapper) was like "hello this is Kimi" and then when they made the comeback they replied to that comment saying they made one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!