Hidden Gems #46: Ttan Tta Dan by ANDS

• Today's Hidden Gem is Ttan Tta Dan by ANDS!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were a four-membered girl group that debuted in 2014. This song was really catchy and could have gone viral, but their company didn't have enough of a budget to properly promote them. They remind me of a cute version of BADKIZ or Pocket Girls

A.N.D.S | K-Pop Amino

Ttan Tta Dan was their first and final comeback. They were inactive for two years and then officially disbanded in 2017. Lydia, the blonde on the right got married last year. The girl to the left of her is currently in a relationship as well and she and her boyfriend have a YouTube channel together. Other than that not too many updates.

Taglst:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

firemonster246

Mark-Lee

Previous Episodes:

• Best Answer

They only had 1 song??? No way, it was so early, they had alot of potential! And I also can a see some Badkiz in them, but also pocket girls, their visuals and sound do resemble

Obs: Hopkinz, you forgot to add the @ in our usernames to mention us, I wasn't notified, so for a nano second I thought you forgot about me lmao

• They only had 1 song??? No way, it was so early, they had alot of potential! And I also can a see some Badkiz in them, but also pocket girls, their visuals and sound do resemble

Obs: Hopkinz, you forgot to add the @ in our usernames to mention us, I wasn't notified, so for a nano second I thought you forgot about me lmao

They have two songs (and a third mv for a non-title track)

Their debut

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The other mv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!