Hidden Gems #43: Dancing Alone by Billion

• Today's Hidden Gem is Dancing Alone by Billion!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Billion was a 6 membered girl group that debuted in 2014. Dancing Alone was their debut and I think if you like 2NE1 or 2nd gen girl crush groups like EvoL or D-Unit, then you'll like this group. I really like the instrumental during the chorus

Billion – Dancing Alone | Playlistology

So Billion disbanded in like 2016/2017 unofficially. After a long hiatus, they actually made a comeback in 2016, but never promoted it or released a music video. Kiryun has gotten married and is now a mother. The members of Billion were at her wedding so they still have a good relationship with each other. Ray re-debuted in 4x but they disbanded too.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

firemonster246

Mark-Lee

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

flop :pepecry:

Its only a flop when it goes over the 24h mark, but as you only post 10/10 content, it increases the threshold to 48 hours, so don't worry

I have to agree, they do resemble alot D-Unit and Evol, and I love those "apocalyptic" kind of MVs, they work alot on the scenarios, and it fits girl crush concept, so I'm all into it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!