Big Bang vs BTS [Who Has The Better Discography?]

• I only liked Loser and Bae Bae from MADE tbh

• Bigbang because Made album was so fckin lit. There were 3 song of the year songs in there. It's the only album I can play all songs on repeat and I'm not even a VIP. I haven't listened to their earlier ones because ofcourse, the song trend is very different from what's good now plus I also don't like the song quality of earlier 2nd gen songs. There's little to no filter at all lol. But I understand why they shake up the charts.

• I will never get the "dated" argument that gets thrown around so much in Kpop. A movie from the 80s is still enjoyable to me even though the production obviously can't compare to todays movies.

Why should it be different for songs? A good song stays a good song.

• I will never get the "dated" argument that gets thrown around so much in Kpop. A movie from the 80s is still enjoyable to me even though the production obviously can't compare to todays movies.

Why should it be different for songs? A good song stays a good song.

I agree.

I seen somebody on YouTube commenting on BB that it’s aged because it’s 90’s auto tune and cheesy beats. It beats me why that’s a problem. That was trend those days. That’s what pop music was in those days and maybe 30 years time we (BTS fans) will defend BTS songs when it’s called aged. I started listening song when first gen was around. Lol 😂 Music changes. People taste of music changed. I’m propably aged too. There will be always younger people who don’t like music from before they time.

:angryr:

• I agree.

I seen somebody on YouTube commenting on BB that it’s aged because it’s 90’s auto tune and cheesy beats. It beats me why that’s a problem. That was trend those days. That’s what pop music was in those days and maybe 30 years time we (BTS fans) will defend BTS songs when it’s called aged. I started listening song when first gen was around. Lol 😂 Music changes. People taste of music changed. I’m propably aged too. There will be always younger people who don’t like music from before they time.

:angryr:

We had iconic pop songs by Katy Perry and Rihanna back then. I can still listen to Rude Boy and Only girl in the World till today. The production were that good.

• Bigbang because Made album was so fckin lit. There were 3 song of the year songs in there. It's the only album I can play all songs on repeat and I'm not even a VIP. I haven't listened to their earlier ones because ofcourse, the song trend is very different from what's good now plus I also don't like the song quality of earlier 2nd gen songs. There's little to no filter at all lol. But I understand why they shake up the charts.

This user gets it

• BTS' Japanese Discography alone has ALOT of Gems. Don't leave me, Crystal Snow, Film out, Your Eyes Tell, Fake Love Japanese Version, Let Go, etc. Add their Korean, solos and Soundcloud discography and Honey, a diverse selection of music that practically anyone can find their own song.

• BB has some good albums; I really like Stand Up, MADE, and especially Still Alive.

But they don't stack up to BTS imo. Their earlier stuff outside of their title tracks just isn't my thing.

This Love is great though, GD was smart to use a Maroon 5 sample.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• BTS cause imagine having b sides like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• Bts are called album artists for a reason.

I agree with some of the users opinion here that BB music is dated, it just doesn't sound good when I listen now.

Also i feel the release pattern of MADE is what made it iconic for some fans and not really the songs. Except two songs I don't really find any of the that spl.

• Woah, this is a tough one.

Maybe it's just me but Dark & Wild suffers from production quality (Mixing, I think) same as BigBang's earlier stuff. Their latest material have top notch productions and sound quality.

It's a tie for me if we ignore the older stuff.

If we don't, I like BTS a bit more than BigBang.

Large generation gap in mixing, sound production, recording quality is a definitive factor here.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Woaah, when you line it up like that its mindblowing to see a diverse, yet quality discography! And its not even the half of their discography! There are still many Bangtan songs out there for us to love! :borahae:

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!